Early Harcourt Season 2010 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Early Harcourt Season 2010

Arno has entered 4 tournaments in a row Zagreb, Rotterdam, Marseille and Dubai which is outdoor.

For Zabreb Arno draws Ljubicic an other Blake for Arno Ivan must have win their last 8 matches lol well he has injured a bit his foot in AO this week and retired from doubles But Ljubicic for Arno it sounds like a bye bye. Pity I just watch the H2H and it will be their 11 official meeting and after winning the two first arno lost the 8 following

Last edited by soulage : 01-30-2010 at 01:12 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #2
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Early Harcourt Season 2010

Can't wait 'till Rotterdam

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
country flag kukka

kukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond reputekukka has a reputation beyond repute

1st round: Arnaud Clément & Olivier Rochus def. Jamie Delgado & Frank Moser 4-6, 7-5, 10-8

Elina

Allez! Nicolas Escudé Jérôme Haehnel Arnaud Clément Sébastien Grosjean Thierry Ascione Olivier Mutis Julien Varlet

C'mon! Lleyton Hewitt Mark Philippoussis Todd Reid

¡Vamos! Juan Carlos Ferrero Rafael Nadal

Yippee! Jan-Michael Gambill Graydon Oliver

Come on! Gustavo Kuerten Tim Henman

Wow! Patrick Rafter Wayne Ferreira
kukka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #4
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

ljubicic's match still hasn't played?
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:32 AM   #5
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

It's this afternoon, they are the h2h of the day on atp website with the 8-2 wins for ljubicic lol and now a meet in croatia in indoor
Old 02-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
country flag soulage

follow some games of the first set and it was boring. Arnaud is not playing well not enough agressiv and just see that he's down a break in the second. The nineth wins in a row for ljubicic seems on his way

it's done 6-7(4)/3-6 From what i saw Arno didn't play well making tons of UE, the match was boring with no rythm and the second set has been only frustration for arno after losing that first set on the tie-break and having some opportunities in the first set. After he has surely think about the loss and was not positiv on court. Well, 4 tournaments and 3 first round exit next weeks the field are great so to win a match in rotterdam, marseille or dubai it will be tough.

Last edited by soulage : 02-03-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #7
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
follow some games of the first set and it was boring. Arnaud is not playing well not enough agressiv and just see that he's down a break in the second. The nineth wins in a row for ljubicic seems on his way

it's done 6-7(4)/3-6 From what i saw Arno didn't play well making tons of UE, the match was boring with no rythm and the second set has been only frustration for arno after losing that first set on the tie-break and having some opportunities in the first set. After he has surely think about the loss and was not positiv on court. Well, 4 tournaments and 3 first round exit next weeks the field are great so to win a match in rotterdam, marseille or dubai it will be tough.
He's going to make at least second round in Rotterdam, I'm sure

Chiqui
Old 02-03-2010, 11:48 PM   #8
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the report soulage. this doesn't sound good, especially when i heard that ljubicic was in fact injured. maybe arno was still jet lagged lol or maybe he needs to enter another tournament with seb and do revenges for him

and how come catchie can guarantee arno doesn't fall at rotterdam? do you know the tournament director
Old 02-04-2010, 07:25 AM   #9
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone knows the tournament director, when walking around the grounds he might get even more attention than some of the players... It's Richard Krajicek.

But I think my sister is just being positive in the hope it works.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #10
country flag soulage

It will depend also of the draw cos Djoko or Davydenko or Blake or Ljubicic Yesterday he didn't play well and i didn't find him very motivated and slow on his legs. Where is the arno from Auckland ? He needs to improve his level of playing and he can do it . He's still in Zagreb as he plays the double with oli today.

I hope he will play well in front of you next week like that you will see the nice arno
Old 02-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #11
country flag soulage

They are in semi-final that they will play tomorrow afternoon.
Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno. I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set And Ljubicic lost to Lacko today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sidorenko.jpg (25.7 KB, 12 views)
Old 02-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #12
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno.
what a nice boy (always...with his countrymen)

Quote:
I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set
C'est la criiiiiiiise !

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #13
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Arno was cheering Sidorenko vs Karlovic tonight, he was alone in the stands, the days must be long in zagreb for Arno. I forget to say that yesterday he was still wearing the red shirt of lacoste during both set And Ljubicic lost to Lacko today
Good for them, but there goes my hope for Arnaud already arriving at the weekend.

I'd prefer they give him white, I saw Gasquet wearing a white one in Australia!
If I don't get too nervous I'll ask him what he thinks of the new shirt...
Old 02-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #14
country flag Catchie

I'm so excited to see him again, hopefully this weekend he will be there already if he doesn't have to play a final or something...

Chiqui
Old 02-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #15
country flag Via

Quote:
i suppose doubles is a good money earner on the side only? and to think he and olivier get into the semis (tiny team, who's shorter, he or nico devilder?)

i hope for you sisters that a nice arno turns up at rotterdam. if he wins, he tends to be nicer lol but i don't believe fan support can raise his game much these days. but then i don't see much fan support here in aus so who knows. maybe in auckland he's fresh with the fans and won lots of hearts so that's why he won more matches.