Mens Tennis Forums banner

GROUP NAME NOMINATIONS! SUBMIT HERE!

2K views 35 replies 7 participants last post by  Jexy 
#1 · (Edited)
HEY... here is a thread to nominate group name for PIm PIm fans. Please do it in the following order:

I nominate: PIMSTERS.

If someone already nominated what you wanted... just hold on and wait for us to assemble a voting poll. We will do that once all the fans wanting to submit a name, have done so! ;)

#2 ·
other nominees: Pimpettes
Pim Pim manics ( :lol: )
Pim Pim Crew
Pimheads

#4 · (Edited)
There is a new candy out there.. called...Swedish Berries :)... how about?

That way he's named after candy and we're named after candy LOL>.. I'm just affraid of legal pursuit from the swedish berries people

#5 ·
hehehe but with 'pimsters' other people will know its to do with pim pim...and he's be able to see the connection more dont u think?

G
#6 ·
if we use pimsters then pimpim will probbaly make the connection really fast
but if u like a buncha swedes, swedish berries could work too

btw, they took pics of the 'bryan's bunch' in the usopen photo gallery...that could be us someday (but with pimpim stuff) :p :lol:

#7 ·
ya.. but not in US open.. prolly in Swedish Open.... oh boy.. we'll have to pack and go too sweden now just to be in a photo :(.... I'm poor.. anyone willing to sponsor me?? tee-hee

#9 ·
But thats a good idea girls...we could all meet up at a tournie say in 4 years time? like maybe a slam? or the swedish open and meet up and meet pim pim as a whole group :yeah:

#11 ·
Swedish Open!? As IF I'll ever come home again. By the time I can afford to travel half way around the world, pimpim will be a 30+ yr old has been (although he'll have a slam or more under his belt ;)) However, there is always the pressure to save my money for Wimbledon, so I can see Alexander Popp kick some ass! :rolleyes: :lol:

#12 ·
Bjorkman_Girl said:
Swedish Open!? As IF I'll ever come home again. By the time I can afford to travel half way around the world, pimpim will be a 30+ yr old has been (although he'll have a slam or more under his belt ;)) However, there is always the pressure to save my money for Wimbledon, so I can see Alexander Popp kick some ass! :rolleyes: :lol:
Or we could go wimbie then... we should decide that sometime soon if every wants to do it so we can all start saying

and yep a pim pim convention :haha: heheheee

#13 ·
Bjorkman_Girl said:
LOL :lol:

Welly, I was only saying Swedish Open, because we are more likely to be appreciated there, as a fan group :). At wimbledon, we'll probably be ignored. :sad: (and trampled over by the masses)

Are the 2 tournies close together in time? does anyone know?
Maybe we could somehow go to both one day... just take a train. From England take a ferry to France then a train through Germany and Denmark,..(European trains are cheap... relatively speaking )... hop another small ferry and violà... we're in Sweden hehehe

Also,.. as a traveling group, the more of us the lower the rate we can get at a hostel, hotel... etc... Or if anything we can sleep on Björkfish's front lawn :lol: (and growl at strangers for fun). kikikiki

night under the stars, anyone? ;)

#15 ·
Jexy said:
LOL :lol:

Welly, I was only saying Swedish Open, because we are more likely to be appreciated there, as a fan group :). At wimbledon, we'll probably be ignored. :sad: (and trampled over by the masses)

Are the 2 tournies close together in time? does anyone know?
Maybe we could somehow go to both one day... just take a train. From England take a ferry to France then a train through Germany and Denmark,..(European trains are cheap... relatively speaking )... hop another small ferry and violà... we're in Sweden hehehe

Also,.. as a traveling group, the more of us the lower the rate we can get at a hostel, hotel... etc... Or if anything we can sleep on Björkfish's front lawn :lol: (and growl at strangers for fun). kikikiki

night under the stars, anyone? ;)
that would be cool...get a VERY cheap flight over to london and back to mine for a night in the tents hehe then off to the wimbie queue

I think the swedish open is in novemeber which sucks big time :sad:

G
#16 ·
yah isnt the swedish open at the end of the year *sigh*

anyways, :lol: about the sleeping on the front lawn thing...
hmm... that would be quite a long days trip riding from train to train to ferry and porbably another train :p :lol:

#18 ·
The Bastad tournament in Sweden is the one following Wimbledon :yeah:

#20 ·
:scratch: pimpim not playing in Sweden? Blasphemy!! LOL :lol:

He has to play, or his country men will disown him.... (to the great joy of australia I might add, lol).
The Bastad tournament in Sweden is the one following Wimbledon
COOL! we can be like groupies.... minus the....err... excessive promiscuity :)

#21 ·
Sharon said:
ooo that could work... but pimpim doesnt play there does he??
OMGosh yay so technically it is possible :D:D:D:D :woohoo: Whats everyone else think about it then?

Would any1 be able to save up enough and do that?? :wavey:

#22 ·
Bjorkman_Girl said:
The Bastad tournament in Sweden is the one following Wimbledon :yeah:
oops i meant that reply to go under this quote :scratch: what is wrong with me recently.... :eek:

#23 ·
björkfish said:
OMGosh yay so technically it is possible :D:D:D:D :woohoo: Whats everyone else think about it then?

Would any1 be able to save up enough and do that?? :wavey:
Umm... probably by Wimbledon 2006 or 2007... Because I have uni all next year, and then I'd like to work my ass off at the zoo and town hall so I can have enough money to go to :lick:Sverige!:lick: and meet one of my very first tennis friends, Anders! :wavey:

#24 ·
2007 would be good for me too, would have just finished uni :woohoo:

#25 ·
Bastad is a clay tournament isn't it? He'll prob be in the Stockholm one .. which is in October (in between TMS Madrid & TMS Paris) if I didn't already have crazy plans for "conquering" the clay season in..........2006? would sound like a good idea! LOL.

#26 ·
I'm planning to move to England after i'm done with college, which would be in...2008?? i think? i dunno. then after i meet enqvist and marry him, i could go anywhere! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.