Let's stop with the drama and get some facts straight (from Nadal's interview) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
country flag alter ego

alter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's stop with the drama and get some facts straight (from Nadal's interview)

He is not retiring from tennis

Quote:
I go out from this tournament very happy about my level because the perspective is much better right now than two or three months ago, no, when I lost in the Masters Cup. All the matches, in that matches, I didn't see one no way to play again my tennis. Now I am playing another time at my best level. Today I think was amazing match first two sets. Both, I think we played really well. And I have the chances.
He gave it a 100% but lost to a better hardcourt player

Quote:
we are playing on hard courts. Probably in this surface I have to play my best tennis, like today, if I really want to have chances to win. If not, then the opponents, there are really good players, and Andy's unbelievable.
He got "injured" because of the fall
Quote:
Not of history because was during the match. Was in the end of the second set in one drop. And I feeled similar thing to what I had last year.
He acted like a clown today

Quote:
When I have the chance to play, I never retired. Anyway, like I know I going to lose like I did in Rotterdam like last year. I say sorry to Andy for that.
Quote:
I felt pain still there without no one minimum chance to do nothing, the same time is hard for me be five more games there without try nothing, no? So I don't know if I still playing can go worst or something. So I said, well, no repeat the same mistake like I had last year.
So he knew after the 2nd set ended that he was going to retired but still pulled the drama calling The trainer out at 0-1 15-15* in the 3rd set. Played another 2 games before finally decided that it was enough.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #2
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's stop with the drama and get some facts straight (from Nadal's interview)

i really dont understand what his trying to say in that last part about "no one minimum chance to do nothing" i mean i dont understand because of his english(not his fault) is there a rafa translator somewhere
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
country flag alter ego

alter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond reputealter ego has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's stop with the drama and get some facts straight (from Nadal's interview)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
i really dont understand what his trying to say in that last part about "no one minimum chance to do nothing" i mean i dont understand because of his english(not his fault) is there a rafa translator somewhere
No one minimum chance to do nothing = not a single (minimum) chance to do anything.

In spanish they have double negation, no tengo nada = (literally) I don't have nothing, actually means I have nothing.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

um translation. I couldn't do nothing, Murray was too hot, and congratulations to him. Si? Well. It seems Murray is now the favorite over that mug Cilic.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Arjen Robben ... Soccer's version of ATP's biggest faker!
SheepleBuster is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

im pretty sure thats not what his saying but wel done getting your piece in there anyway.

the old spanish double negative i saw clip of his interview, sometimes rafas a little hard ot understand but he tried lol
its ridiculous to say his done becuase of this incident people just need things to talk about until he plays again i guess
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
federerfan7465

federerfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond reputefedererfan7465 has a reputation beyond repute

Rafas english has gotten inexplicably worse.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #7
country flag Topspin Forehand

Topspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTopspin Forehand has a reputation beyond repute

Translation. I was turning it around until I hurt my knee.
Topspin Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote