•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 07:24 PM   #736
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
laura is playing on court 6 :retard:
No TV coverage?
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #737
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, Castle Folks!

Some greetings from the Briancon - Chantemerle - Serre Chevalier skiing trails. All's fine over here - I'm doing well and it's funny to notice that once you've learned to do it well, you never forget how to ski. Kinda like swimming really.

As you can see, gorgeous snow, lovely weather, great atmosphere. There's just one 'problem' - it's bitter cold. Some -15 degrees C at about 3000 meters, and yes that is COLD, especially as it's rather windy as well (le Mistral coming up, yep). I now well remember why I usually go skiing in March!

And know what? There's even a tennis NUTTER spotted at a mountain restaurant where there's wifi available for free, who carried up her netbook in her backpack - just to be able to follow the scores of a certain match...

Let's just say I wasn't happy with those scores I was watching there AT ALL.
Sh*t, Rafa, NOT THOSE BLODDY KNEES AGAIN.... nooooooooooooo!!!!
(I'll spare you my thoughts on this matter right now - so NOT )

Oh and today I went out with a nice group of folks to visit another skiing area - Montgenevre, part of the Sestriere-area (of Turin Olympics fame), and WOW!!!

The off-piste/free rider-skier's wet dream-in-solid-form. The best slope-grooming you can think of, namely, none at all. All pure fresh powder snow. Gorgeous.

And wow our guide! A lovely tall young guy, long blonde hair, dark eyes and eyebrows, excellent skier, a real friendly fellow who showed us all of the nice spots along the area. It surely wasn't a punishment to follow him to say the least, LOL. :

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #738
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

karin Glad you're having a great time and it looks lovely there.

and now that you described the guide, I want to see pics of him.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #739
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
karin Glad you're having a great time and it looks lovely there.

and now that you described the guide, I want to see pics of him.
Hi there Usha!

Sorry for Djoko, I read what had happened to him today... damnitt, I read some folks claimed he was 'faking it'??? - yeah sure, we all walk out of the court enjoying ourselves *puking*...
Too bad.

Ah, that guide!!! Johan
WOW he's gorgeous . And nice, too. Even spent some time with this old lady, despite being surrounded by drooling female students only half my age . Well the fact that I out-skied them all today might have been a bit of my fortune... Johan & I totally agreed on off-piste skiing being the best there is.
He served our dinner at the hotel tonight as well (yeah he works there as a volunteer/stagiare). Got out of there in time LOL. Well I'll ask him for a picture tomorrow, if I can find the courage to do so. Hehehehehe.

Anathema

Old 01-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #740
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Karin

Nice pictures! I'd love to be there, the powder snow looks awesome
Old 01-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #741
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Karin

we need the guide pics NOW

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #742
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Is the guide single and where is the place so I can find him
Old 01-27-2010, 08:48 PM   #743
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Karin

Nice pictures! I'd love to be there, the powder snow looks awesome
Well I wish I would have been able to make better pictures, this one is from the gondola, the only place you could think of taking off your gloves without getting serious freezing damage to your fingers.
Yeah I count my fingers and toes every time I get back to the hotel. So far, they're still there even if I am no longer able to feel them while skiing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
Is the guide single and where is the place so I can find him
Hmmmm... single? I guess he is. Too many young pretty females around to keep a solid relationship going I think.

Ah, the address: Residence Le Prorel, Briancon, France[/b].
He´ll be around for another four months he told me.

Anathema

Old 01-27-2010, 08:50 PM   #744
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Love the ski pics! And you have us all (im)patiently waiting for the hot tour guy pictures!
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #745
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
Karin

we need the guide pics NOW
Hi there Nat!

I´ll try tomorrow. Last evening around over here, upcoming party. I guess he won´t mind me getting a mite drunk and the like, there.

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 01-27-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #746
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

name a hot guy and the Castle ladies will all come running

Old 01-27-2010, 08:55 PM   #747
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Love the ski pics! And you have us all (im)patiently waiting for the hot tour guy pictures!
!!!!
I guess I have a JOB to do tomorrow. A lady-on-a-mission me is. :blush:

Anathema

Old 01-27-2010, 08:56 PM   #748
Anathemaniac

Quote:
name a hot guy and the Castle ladies will all come running
yeah!

Oh I forgot to tell... he speaks French fluently.
His mum is a Frenchie.

Anathema

Old 01-27-2010, 09:00 PM   #749
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie the Cat View Post
yeah!

Oh I forgot to tell... he speaks French fluently.
His mum is a Frenchie.
bah, that's not a plus to me

Old 01-27-2010, 09:02 PM   #750
Anathemaniac

Quote:
bah, that's not a plus to me
The guy can't help it. BTW, he speaks Italian as well, does that make up for a bit?

Anathema

Closed Thread