•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #646
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Hi Strunzy, bye Strunzy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
Jen No worries, rafa will be fine. Although i heard he was playing rotterdam and barcelona. Tbh, I find it hard to have sympathy for him, when he plays unnecessary tournaments like these and then often complains about the schedule as well as the hard court season. Although barcelona is a clay tournament, but you know what I mean. I would have thought by now that he would have learned to adjust his schedule so he can play for a longer time. I can't help but feel that indirectly, part of the reason he gets injured aside from that fact he already has tendonitis, his style of play, is his "stupidity" when it comes to scheduling things. sorry for being harsh.
Oh I know Rafa is being totally stupid when it comes to his schedule. He should stop playing Barcelona, I know he's trying to please the fans and he's won it like 59348534908 times in a row but let it go or you will have to retire next year and your career will be over. Moron.

Oki I have to go to work now, be back later.
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #647
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

its definitely a Fed vs Murray final. just amazing how so many of Fed`s fans were going out of their way to abandon him before the tournament started.

clydey said that fed is going to get "*****" by davydenko for instance. others declared that he was just no good anymore. seems to me that he is nearly playing the best hard court tennis of his life with the way he demolished davydenko. he ran over davy like a runaway freight train.

i had to remind the federereeeeeeesians like i always do that until he stops making the finals of slams, they really did not have a leg to stand on.

i may miss the final also. i have seen way too many of Fed`s matches where he just runs right through his bewildered opponents like knife through water. i will only watch it if murray pushes him to 5 and manages to win. the final will be available at espn2 the very next day. i can also tape it. i have done that with some of clay monster`s matches as well. i hate to see him struggle out there.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 04:05 PM   #648
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen. View Post
Well you never know with Rafito, I just hope he's fit enough to play RG.

Andy was pretty bad in that match, his wrist seemed to be bothering him a lot and he was making poor choices, but if he plays like he has throughout this whole tournament I don't think Cilic can beat him.

Oh I crossed em out cause I'm mad at them. FAILURES.

I think I'd fall asleep pretty fast if it was a Muzz-Fed Final Not something I am interested in seeing.
i see. no problem. i was just curious.

**good to see you jose. has the bitter cold subsided a little?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #649
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Wifey

Bye Wretchen, have fun at wurk!

Hey CD, the cold has subsided juuuust a bit, we're at -3 celsius or 25 fahrenheit.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #650
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

hubby how's you?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #651
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
its definitely a Fed vs Murray final. just amazing how so many of Fed`s fans were going out of their way to abandon him before the tournament started.

clydey said that fed is going to get "*****" by davydenko for instance. others declared that he was just no good anymore. seems to me that he is nearly playing the best hard court tennis of his life with the way he demolished davydenko. he ran over davy like a runaway freight train.

i had to remind the federereeeeeeesians like i always do that until he stops making the finals of slams, they really did not have a leg to stand on.

i may miss the final also. i have seen way too many of Fed`s matches where he just runs right through his bewildered opponents like knife through water. i will only watch it if murray pushes him to 5 and manages to win. the final will be available at espn2 the very next day. i can also tape it. i have done that with some of clay monster`s matches as well. i hate to see him struggle out there.
there's still Tsonga to get over
at least the SF streak is safe
and BTW: I was right about Nole

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #652
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

hello arkulari. i forgot. what did you say about Nole?

i had figured that Nole would get by Tsonga and then derail Fed if he would play "close to his best" tennis. in other words, djokovic was to be the only potential roadblock for Fed.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #653
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strunz View Post
Wifey

Bye Wretchen, have fun at wurk!

Hey CD, the cold has subsided juuuust a bit, we're at -3 celsius or 25 fahrenheit.

that is still too cold jose. too cold for my taste anyway. i just love the heat and the humidity.

my little brother is still running around hamburg. i have not had a chance to speak with him yet. it has to be cold there as well. i had advised him to bring some warm clothing.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #654
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
hello arkulari. i forgot. what did you say about Nole?

i had figured that Nole would get by Tsonga and then derail Fed if he would play "close to his best" tennis. in other words, djokovic was to be the only potential roadblock for Fed.
I have said that I saw Kolya as a more potential threat to Roger than Nole because the latter wasn't playing impressively

Roger has now Tsonga to play and then probably Murray (unless Cilic can take another scalp), it won't be easy and it's not like it is 100% sure that he will win

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 04:28 PM   #655
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

order of play is here. murray vs cilic is the late match. hard to believe that dr ivo and dusan are in the semis of doubles. serena`s match is the 2nd one on rod laver arena. i want to see justine`s match which is the 3rd match.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...ule/index.html
Old 01-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #656
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

I'm okis Ush, going to watch a film with some friends in a bit.

CD we reached 4 degrees Fahrenheit here the other night.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 01-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #657

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

what film?
Old 01-27-2010, 04:35 PM   #658
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedevil0289 View Post
what film?
No bloody idea.

Old 01-27-2010, 04:37 PM   #659

that's always fun. you can go movie hopping.

Q. Do you feel like you can still get better, though?

ROGER FEDERER: Same question, right?

Q. Yeah. Just be clear.

ROGER FEDERER: Is that your headline, or...

this made me chuckle a bit.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #660
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:

that is bitter cold indeed jose. i shiver at the mere thought of it.
Closed Thread