•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 12:44 PM   #616
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
YES! Tonight he just made things even worse. Also questioning why Nole would go off court when he was throwing up.
He said in the post match interview that he didn't know though... he thought Nole called for the trainer. So, apparently, did the umpire.
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2010, 12:46 PM   #617
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
He said in the post match interview that he didn't know though... he thought Nole called for the trainer. So, apparently, did the umpire.
But John Blom said to him that he was unwell and needed to throw up... did they expect him to throw up on court?

It just seemed to me that Jo was annoyed he was going to throw up and that he'd rather keep playing a sick Nole rather than beat him on his own merits. Maybe I read it wrong.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:47 PM   #618
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just at the thought of my dancing being compared to Jo's
and now he also includes some wild screams Tarzan style to make things worse

I know he's a great player but i can't stand him and never will, sorry. Not many players would make myself root for Djoko and Federina

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:49 PM   #619
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

I know he's a great player but i can't stand him and never will, sorry. Not many players would make myself root for Djoko and Federina

lol, the two players you hate most, are my two favorites.

gah, still gutted over the loss. I'm going to go eat something. bye guys
Old 01-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #620
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But John Blom said to him that he was unwell and needed to throw up... did they expect him to throw up on court?

It just seemed to me that Jo was annoyed he was going to throw up and that he'd rather keep playing a sick Nole rather than beat him on his own merits. Maybe I read it wrong.
Did you see the postmatch interview? Courier asked him if he knew why Nole left the court and he said, he knew that Nole was sick, but he didn't know what it was and why he wanted to leave court because the umpire would not tell him what happened. Then he asked Courier what happened.

Eh. He's not one of my favourite players and I don't watch him play all that much, so maybe that's why I just don't find him that annoying...
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.

Last edited by Lemon Custard : 01-27-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #621
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post

Why couldn't Nico have beaten him
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
Did you see the postmatch interview? Courier asked him if he knew why Nole left the court and he said, he knew that Nole was sick, but he didn't know what it was and why he wanted to leave court because the umpire would not tell him what happened. Then he asked Courier what happened.

Eh. He's not one of my favourite players and I don't watch him play all that much, so maybe that's why I just don't find him that annoying...
No I didn't see it, I switched it off before having to watch the dance... but I did see the umpire say to him that nole needed to throw up when it happened which is why I was annoyed at the time.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:37 PM   #622
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

nite

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #623
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Night Alex
Old 01-27-2010, 01:59 PM   #624
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty happy about Roger's performance despite the massive problems at the start.

Old 01-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #625

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miura View Post
Pretty happy about Roger's performance despite the massive problems at the start.

martin Happy for roger. Although judging from the comments here and on TW,perhaps it's a good thing I didn't stay up late to watch it.

gutted for nole though.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:05 PM   #626
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

Judging a match from comments on TW and MTF is a bit like asking a spotty 12-year old wannabe gangster to analyze an early Van Gogh painting.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #627

Quote:
Judging a match from comments on TW and MTF is a bit like asking a spotty 12-year old wannabe gangster to analyze an early Van Gogh painting.
lol. Well, it wouldn't have been good for my heart anyway. I'm sure it was a roller coaster match. By the time I got done watching it, i would have been too spent to go to class, which I had early at 7:30 anyway.s
Old 01-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #628
country flag miura

I've slept for 8 hours the last 3 days. Exhausted. Going to take a nap soon, followed by a little bit of tennis down at the courts and then I'm going to have a ruddy good sleep since I'm not working tonight
Old 01-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #629

Quote:
I've slept for 8 hours the last 3 days. Exhausted. Going to take a nap soon, followed by a little bit of tennis down at the courts and then I'm going to have a ruddy good sleep since I'm not working tonight
oh that's great that you're not working.

I actually don't mind TW that much now. I do often watch matches and comment in the pro match results section, and there are some informative posts while the match is going on. Plus during the entire FO, it was a bonding experience having all the fed fans there panic like anything. lol.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #630
country flag miura

Hehe, I've only visisted TW for the use of reading feedback on racquets and other equipments. Even in that forum there are some pretty loony guys.