•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 41 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #601
country flag Lemon Custard

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Yes drugs are notriously bad at those things. I never go to anything like that cos I'm not a rave type of girl.. and I don't like huge crowds where I might get trampled... but if I was, I would like the thing to be kept drug free.
Yeah. I'm totally with you on that. They're horrible when you're stuck with all of those drug fuelled morons.

Quote:

I'm glad you've had such a lovely time and Melbourne is ALWAYS going to be better than staying in Sydney
BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Lemon Custard is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #602
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Oh God you have to take care! anaphylactic shock is the worst possible thing! don't you carry some kind of antidote or smth with you just in case? No, I've never heard of it. You could not live in Spain i think, everyone smokes post or hash there all the time everywhere
Really? I didn't experience it, or smell it anywhere. Only place I was overwhelmed by the constant pot smell was Amsterdam (which is kinda obvious).

That's a pretty insane allergy Amy!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #603

Lemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond reputeLemon Custard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? I didn't experience it, or smell it anywhere. Only place I was overwhelmed by the constant pot smell was Amsterdam (which is kinda obvious).

That's a pretty insane allergy Amy!
Yeah.. I get told that. My friends think it's hilarious. I'm like a sniffer dog, because I get all wheezy when I'm around it. It's funny, I could never figure out why I used to feel sick after lunch all the time in high school - it was because I was actually allergic to my best friend!
If I could be anything other what I am, I'd want it tomorrow. If I could be what my father wants me to be, then maybe I could stay for that too. If I could be what you want me to be, I'd want to stay. But I am what I am, and all I want is freedom.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:20 PM   #604
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

please Djoko win this, i dont wanna see the dance

Last edited by JolánGagó : 01-27-2010 at 12:38 PM.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:22 PM   #605

Eh I don't mind the dance... It's ironic though that he does it because he thinks the crowd enjoys it - and a lot of people don't like him because of it!

Great great match though.. really enjoyable.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #606
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post
Eh I don't mind the dance... It's ironic though that he does it because he thinks the crowd enjoys it - and a lot of people don't like him because of it!
that's what i hate of him, he acts as if in the circus instead of a tennis court
Old 01-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #607
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please Djoko win this, i dont wanna see the epilectic dance
The dance I shall turn the TV off before it happens

edit: don't call it an epileptic dance... I have epilepsy and I don't dance like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Custard View Post

Great great match though.. really enjoyable.
But in the stadium people go crazy for it.... I don't understand
Old 01-27-2010, 12:29 PM   #608
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind tsonga, i'm a fan, but I really wanted nole to win. He is not following our plan of beating tsonga, then fed, and then murray/cilic.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:31 PM   #609

Quote:
that's what i hate of him, he acts as if in the circus instead of a tennis court
Only at the end.. you can't deny it though, he's an amazing tennis player. They've both played sooo well tonight. It's been a joy to watch. And I cannot believe Nole threw up in the middle of the match and he's still hitting winners.. He's winning some serious respect from me right now, and I never thought that was possible - not with his 47 bounces before serve and scary scary family.

Oh. Hello Match Point.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #610

Quote:

But in the stadium people go crazy for it.... I don't understand
I think that's why he still does it. He clearly has no idea how people feel about it, because to his face, they cheer.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #611
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

I find Tsonga's constant armwaving and chest pumping when the player accross the net is obviously through physical pain extremely disrespectful and utterly disgusting. I think i'll find myself rooting for Federina at their match
Old 01-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #612
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

Quote:
edit: don't call it an epileptic dance... I have epilepsy and I don't dance like that
ooops, sorry that was ignorant from me
Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #613

Quote:
I find Tsonga's constant armwaving and chest pumping when the player accross the net is obviously through physical pain extremely disrespectful and utterly disgusting. I think i'll find myself rooting for Federina at their match
Now I'm embarrassed and I feel like I'm missing something. He got pumped tonight, but I didn't think he did it any more than Nole. I mean, Nole was sick, but he was still hitting some amazing winners throughout, so it's not like he was completely incapacitated. OK, I'm definitely going to have to watch him more to see what you mean. I just think he's the sort of guy who thrives on keeping himself going by pumping himself up... I'll keep an open mind and try and see it from your view though.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:39 PM   #614
country flag icedevil0289

icedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond reputeicedevil0289 has a reputation beyond repute

nole must really like that no.3 next to his name. Another failed chance. he better hope that murray doesn't win.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:42 PM   #615
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
YES! Tonight he just made things even worse. Also questioning why Nole would go off court when he was throwing up.

Quote:
ooops, sorry that was ignorant from me
It's ok I am not really annoyed... just at the thought of my dancing being compared to Jo's
Closed Thread