•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #211
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen. View Post
So the same thing can be said about Fed , so lets just try to respect everyone's faves and if you do wanna joke around actually mean it as a joke, don't try to piss people off.
ok and what are we talking about right here?

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #212
country flag Gretchen.

Gretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond reputeGretchen. has a reputation beyond repute

^^ You are pissing off all the Rafa fans with your comments like the one above that I quoted and also calling him a pig.

I can call Roger names too, but I don't because I know many people(you including) like him.
Gretchen. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #213
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
i was not being a hater here...just saying you can't always win. Most people are tired of seeing rafa...i just don't want to see him in a tennis court. maybe ever
Rafa for me is better than Fed but I don't really like the dominance they have had in the slams over the last few years. I like a little variety! The JMDP win was a nice surprise last year but for some reason I just cannot see an Andy Murray win as a nice surprise.. Anyway, good luck to his fans..
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:46 PM   #214
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I remember him posting it a while ago, telling us how funny it was. so you are copying yourself Jose.
Really?

I'm getting old...

Quote:
what a coincidence, i think the same about him...he hates me and tries to make me be seen what i'm not and i'm a hater
Keep denying the truth. You ARE a hater. You take pride and joy in a player losing in a very unhealthy way. Your sig is pretty illustrative. Instead of having what most people have (the names of their favourite players with messages of support), you have a sentence insulting a player and wishing him bad. You must be the poster that's used the word "roasting" the most on the whole forum. Calling someone a pig isn't a very nice thing to do. And now you'll tell me you don't mean it literally, you are just joking...

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:47 PM   #215
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^^ You are pissing off all the Rafa fans with your comments like the one above that I quoted and also calling him a pig.

I can call Roger names too, but I don't because I know many people(you including) like him.

THAT is GM termite talk...i agreed with CD and Habs not to do roastings here. I am the most friendly person of MTF and you guys know it

GM is for fun the castle is another thing.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #216
country flag superslam77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strunz View Post
Really?

I'm getting old...

Keep denying the truth. You ARE a hater. You take pride and joy in a player losing in a very unhealthy way. Your sig is pretty illustrative. Instead of having what most people have (the names of their favourite players with messages of support), you have a sentence insulting a player and wishing him bad. You must be the poster that's used the word "roasting" the most on the whole forum. Calling someone a pig isn't a very nice thing to do. And now you'll tell me you don't mean it literally, you are just joking...
Whatever you say...i only wish for rafa not to play tennis.

you on the other hand wish MTF members like myself harm. I do like all the MTF members so

Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #217
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

well you have the choice not to watch his tennis. Like I don't watch Federer matches unless they are finals or he is playing someone I like.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:51 PM   #218
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
^

precisely this

Most of us can take a bit of banter anyway because we support mugs so we have to but if it seems mean spirited it grates a bit.

Obviously it's more difficult on the internet because you don't know people's humour. FOr example you could take a lot of what Jase says the wrong way but if you know him you know just to tell him to fuck off you can't answer me back when you are banned so ner
You have one new message

" Yes I can hunni and well don't tell me to fuck off , oh and lastly Berdych > Gasquet "
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #219
country flag superslam77

No worries Habs will be back to defend me in a few days, he knows me unlike you ppl...laters.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM   #220
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

Upper Quarter Finals

Federer def. Davydenko 6-4, 3-6, 7-6, 7-6
Djokovic def. Tsonga 4-6, 6-4, 6-3, 7-6

Federer 17 GS, 6 Year End Masters, 21 Master Series.
Nadal 14 GS, 0 Year End Masters, 27 Master Series, 1 Olympic Gold.
Djokovic 6 GS, 3 Year End Masters, 19 Master Series.

DrJules is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #221
country flag superslam77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
well you have the choice not to watch his tennis. Like I don't watch Federer matches unless they are finals or he is playing someone I like.
i watch when i know he will lose. it's my right

still i don't think i'm a hater if i only dislike rafa's tennis.

p.s this place needs to be fun there is already a rafa thread? bleh. bye all.

Old 01-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #222
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen_ View Post
You have one new message

" Yes I can hunni and well don't tell me to fuck off , oh and lastly Berdych > Gasquet "

Heehee I was wondering if he was reading this right now. That got me the answer quickly.

Quote:
and lastly Berdych > Gasquet
in your dreams

and you know I love you so shut up
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #223
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you on the other hand wish MTF members like myself harm.
AND a liar. This is the stuff that should be bannable, not meaningless jokes.

Quote:
I do like all the MTF members so
Really? Even me? Whatever happened to:

Quote:
what a coincidence, i think the same about him...he hates me and tries to make me be seen what i'm not and i'm a hater

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #224
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was not being a hater here...just saying you can't always win. Most people are tired of seeing rafa...i just don't want to see him in a tennis court. maybe ever
Rafa I think appeals more to females.

Federer 17 GS, 6 Year End Masters, 21 Master Series.
Nadal 14 GS, 0 Year End Masters, 27 Master Series, 1 Olympic Gold.
Djokovic 6 GS, 3 Year End Masters, 19 Master Series.

DrJules is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 08:56 PM   #225
country flag Cloudygirl

Quote:
i watch when i know he will lose. it's my right

still i don't think i'm a hater if i only dislike rafa's tennis.

p.s this place needs to be fun there is already a rafa thread? bleh. bye all.
But the people from the Rafa thread hate us all.

There is room in here for everyone but a bit of respect goes a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules View Post
Rafa I think appeals more to females.
I don't really get that. I find his tennis and personality attractive but I don't fancy him.