•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 01:01 AM   #1606
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 01:02 AM   #1607
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
we did one expert level trail in durango, colorado which one of our friends will never ever forget. he nearly fell to his death about 1000 feet below. its a miracle he found a branch to hold on to with one hand.
I think you told me the famous story
He is very lucky to be alive...around here is more about resistance and it's pretty peaceful.

Vin diesel used to come here to mountain bike and no one ever bothered him. Thing like rafting are also famous around here old sport.

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #1608
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

what up peta pan. damn glad to see you as usual.

i just posted your links again since your pics have been a huge hit at the castle.

any thoughts on the 2 finals? what gives? can justine and murray win?

that has to be the latest pic of monaco in your avi. i like that shirt he is wearing.

did you know that he and the clay monster are good friends?
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:04 AM   #1609
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #1610
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
I think you told me the famous story
He is very lucky to be alive...around here is more about resistance and it's pretty peaceful.

Vin diesel used to come here to mountain bike and no one ever bothered him. Thing like rafting are also famous around here old sport.
scared to death of rafting but will ride a mountain bike on the edge of the mountain any day.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #1611
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hola arkulari. long time no see old sport.

lets hear your honest prediction and the possible score. and please no bullshitsky.

i--clay death the destroyer--actually invented bullshit so i can spot it from 100 miles. can murray really win? what does he have to do to win in your best estimation?

i think its a very tall order for murray. he has to do everything right and fed has to be a little bit off.
hey CD

Murray definitely has a chance, but to be honest I think the match is in Roger's racket, the possibility of winning or losing is up to him, if Roger does his best, Murray has no chance

(I so hope I'm right, I don't want the Scot to win )

Did you watch the Tsonga-Roger match? that was a slaughter, Roger was even giving backhand smashes without looking at the ball, never faced a BP

Murray didn't look that impressive during the first set and a half against Cilic, after that he went totally on fire

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:11 AM   #1612
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
Dear mimi the name Serena is a sacrilege to the phrase big boobs...thank you dear mimi

The only hope is that justine goes into Virgin Mary mode
her boobs are bigger than justine's head and water melon, she can use her boobs to crush you down in a battle of fights
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:14 AM   #1613
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

yes I agreed with Nat, the match is in Roger's hands, if he plays good, murray is going to die
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:22 AM   #1614
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
hey CD

Murray definitely has a chance, but to be honest I think the match is in Roger's racket, the possibility of winning or losing is up to him, if Roger does his best, Murray has no chance

(I so hope I'm right, I don't want the Scot to win )

Did you watch the Tsonga-Roger match? that was a slaughter, Roger was even giving backhand smashes without looking at the ball, never faced a BP

Murray didn't look that impressive during the first set and a half against Cilic, after that he went totally on fire

fed vs tsonga match was being replayed on espn2 this afternoon. i saw a few games. i dont care to watch matches this deep in the tournament if they are that one-sided. in the past, i have been known to just tape some semis and the finals then later decided if i needed to watch them.

this particular match was a total joke. i said just yesterday that tsonga can consider himself very very lucky if he can just get 1 set while fed is napping. tsonga is a good athlete but not 1/2 the player fed is. he got his "once in a lifetime win" against fed in montreal last year while fed was taking a nap.

clay monster is almost always injured and he doesnt really have a great hard court game and even he has beaten tsonga the last 4 times they have played on hard courts.

davydenko is a total clown in slams and especially against fed and i told everybody that long before the match. but folks like Linky and some others were hell bent on believing that davydenko was going to "****" fed.

some people just fail to understand his level of play at slams. he has made 18 of last 19 slam finals. that ought to provide some clue. and he is still a world #1 last time i checked.

but just watch him lose one game or miss just one backhand and suddenly his world is coming to an end according to some federereeeeeeesians.

i agree with you. if fed just plays his game, he has the match. if murray plays a match of a lifetime and fed is a little off, it could get interesting in the 5th set.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #1615
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what up peta pan. damn glad to see you as usual.

i just posted your links again since your pics have been a huge hit at the castle.

any thoughts on the 2 finals? what gives? can justine and murray win?

that has to be the latest pic of monaco in your avi. i like that shirt he is wearing.

did you know that he and the clay monster are good friends?
I do not know about the finals... I would like SOOO much for both Murray and Justine to win. I probably give Justine a chance... Vika almost got past her and Justine I consider a better player than Vika.

This photo of Pico is indeed from the AO, taken by my good friend AJ.

I DO know that Pico and Rafa are good friends It makes me happy since they are 2 of my favourites... almost as happy as it made me last year when I saw Andrei and Ljubo embrace in a huge hug.

Pico and Rafa share a (strange) love of Dragonball Z apparently and they were last week playing a football computer game against 2 other players and declared themselves a special team when they won
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #1616
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
I do not know about the finals... I would like SOOO much for both Murray and Justine to win. I probably give Justine a chance... Vika almost got past her and Justine I consider a better player than Vika.

This photo of Pico is indeed from the AO, taken by my good friend AJ.

I DO know that Pico and Rafa are good friends It makes me happy since they are 2 of my favourites... almost as happy as it made me last year when I saw Andrei and Ljubo embrace in a huge hug.

Pico and Rafa share a (strange) love of Dragonball Z apparently and they were last week playing a football computer game against 2 other players and declared themselves a special team when they won
they played doubles together at paris masters last year and took out a top doubles team. clay monster was to hobble off the court with knee issues against davydenko there. later he would miss both davis cup and the masters cup.

surprisingly monaco is a good doubles player. i just wish he had a better transition game in singles.

look what i just found:
Old 01-30-2010, 01:31 AM   #1617
country flag superslam77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
her boobs are bigger than justine's head and water melon, she can use her boobs to crush you down in a battle of fights
That is the only good thing about her dear mimi

Unfortunately the face and manly body ruin it

Old 01-30-2010, 01:33 AM   #1618
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
yes I agreed with Nat, the match is in Roger's hands, if he plays good, murray is going to die

murray has to leave blood out there on the court. he has to be willing to fight for 4-5 hours because that is what it is going to take.

i just hope he is fit enough and consistent enough to outlast fed out there on the court.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:34 AM   #1619
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi

Peta

that's the point CD, Roger won't fall down easily no matter how good Murray plays, I think this match will come down to fitness and mental strength

Becker once said that a 5th set was more about the mind that about the tennis and I think the guy knew what he was talking about

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #1620
country flag miura

miura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond reputemiura has a reputation beyond repute

o hai i r teh vodkaman