•°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25 - Page 107 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2010, 12:37 AM   #1591
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o*Ye Olde Castle vol.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
yeah the capital...all the castlelers are welcome here old sport.
we may end up meeting up in miami old sport. i like the idea of meeting up at south beach for some of us here on this side of the pond old sport.

by the way, any thoughs on the justine vs serena match?

can justine do it? how can she pull it off?
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #1592
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
we may end up meeting up in miami old sport. i like the idea of meeting up at south beach for some of us here on this side of the pond old sport.
If you guys meet in miami i will probably go old sport. All is good and in the future you could all come here for 2 weeks of hiking, mountain bikes,beaches and eating like crazy

numbers are not everything.
superslam77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #1593
country flag superslam77

superslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond reputesuperslam77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

by the way, any thoughs on the justine vs serena match?

can justine do it? how can she pull it off?
Justine is probably the only one who can right now...Seems to me that Serena plays with her rivals for drama. It's unreal that she can always come back and win at will. Juju can play tennis unlike 99% of the girls on tour old sport.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:42 AM   #1594
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you guys meet in miami i will probably go old sport. All is good and in the future you could all come here for 2 weeks of hiking, mountain bikes,beaches and eating like crazy
that is a superb idea as well. i have a weakness for mountain biking in exotic places.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:46 AM   #1595
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Justine is probably the only one who can right now...Seems to me that Serena plays with her rivals for drama. It's unreal that she can always come back and win at will. Juju can play tennis unlike 99% of the girls on tour old sport.

serena has that massive reserves of power. and that near 120 mph serve doesnt hurt her cause. its the power that does the damage.

justine has to throw the kitchen sink at her. drop shots, drop volleys, short low slices to jerk serena round. well you get the idea.

bring serena in against her wishes and then hit a few topspin lobs if possible. justine just has to make sure that she gives serena different looks all the time and keeps her from getting any rhythm.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:47 AM   #1596
country flag superslam77

Quote:
that is a superb idea as well. i have a weakness for mountain biking in exotic places.
There are several good places for that here old sport... Superslam is already training to be able to keep up old sport

Let's see how the economy goes old sport...one only needs cents around here though...my house is big and outdoors would be camping.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:50 AM   #1597
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
There are several good places for that here old sport... Superslam is already training to be able to keep up old sport

Let's see how the economy goes old sport...one only needs cents around here though...my house is big and outdoors would be camping.

there will be no shortage of mountain bikes old sport. i can always ship a couple of bikes when the time comes. i have no less than 11 bikes here.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #1598
country flag superslam77

Quote:
serena has that massive reserves of power. and that near 120 mph serve doesnt hurt her cause. its the power that does the damage.

justine has to throw the kitchen sink at her. drop shots, drop volleys, short low slices to jerk serena round. well you get the idea.

bring serena in against her wishes and then hit a few topspin lobs if possible. justine just has to make sure that she gives serena different looks all the time and keeps her from getting any rhythm.
Yes old sport...Juju is the only one that has been able to do that when Serena was playing well. Still i fear the big one will win.

WTA is in a horrible state after Steffi Graf old sport.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #1599
country flag superslam77

Quote:
there will be no shortage of mountain bikes old sport. i can always ship a couple of bikes when the time comes. i have no less than 11 bikes here.
You do realize old sport is always around 200-230 lbs.
old sport needs to train to be maybe around 180.

I imagine that Habibko is even more

Anyways if we go the Peak i warn you it's a pretty though trail but one that you guys will never forget.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 AM   #1600
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

agreed old sport. steffi, just like justine, was an athlete first and then a tennis player. she had little better height than justine and that meant added leverage.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:56 AM   #1601
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

most media and fans said big boobs Serena is going to win. She doesn't seem injured for me, otherwise she wouldn't have played the double final, she is going to smash poor justine into smased potato
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-30-2010, 12:57 AM   #1602
country flag superslam77

Yeah Steffi and Justine are a treat to the eyes. The others make me want to destroy the TV set with their choking.

Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #1603
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
You do realize old sport is always around 200-230 lbs.
old sport needs to train to be maybe around 180.

I imagine that Habibko is even more

Anyways if we go the Peak i warn you it's a pretty though trail but one that you guys will never forget.

we did one expert level trail in durango, colorado which one of our friends will never ever forget. he nearly fell to his death about 1000 feet below. its a miracle he found a branch to hold on to with one hand.
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 AM   #1604
country flag superslam77

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
most media and fans said big boobs Serena is going to win. She doesn't seem injured for me, otherwise she wouldn't have played the double final, she is going to smash poor justine into smased potato
Dear mimi the name Serena is a sacrilege to the phrase big boobs...thank you dear mimi

The only hope is that justine goes into Virgin Mary mode

Old 01-30-2010, 01:01 AM   #1605
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

not if justine can junkball her to death along with the other stuff that she can do. serena has to be jerked around all over the court.

mimi just keep your fingers crossed as they say here in america.
Closed Thread