Sammy - feeling low - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2010, 12:42 AM   #31
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheer me up - Sammy is in need of a hug and a chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
Sammy you are sweet and wonderful and cute, I don't want you to be sad, but I'm not going to tell you to snap out of it because I know that it's hard. But I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need me... you're welcome to add me on MSN Messenger or on Facebook if you want to chat... I'll let you know in advance you have a higher rate of finding me on FB than on MSN

I'm going to give you a Super Awesome Totally Wonderful Super Duper, Sort of Makes you not Able to Breathe

And believe me, my hugs are special because sometimes I have an anxiety of being touched but if I was next to you... I would give you one of my hugs (I almost but guhs )
Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post
Hi Sam

I had a shitty, frustrating day too. I put on my pajamas when I got home from work and somehow that helped me to feel better I hope you’ve found what you needed to feel better today too.

I don’t have any jokes or fun stuff to share but I did want to tell you that I think you’re awesome because you have a really big heart and seem like you’re a really strong person and have weathered a lot in life. I really appreciate how you’re open about how you’re feeling because I know not a lot of people are able to do that. I think that makes you really strong too.
how could i not feel better after reading these 2 posts. i don't know what to say, you have humbled me which doesn't happen often.

i think i had such a good time around xmas and the weeks after, that these last few days have been a big let down. im ok, i just have moments where i feel low, or vunerable and i've never been one to hide those emotions.

anyways, the tennis has started so my mind is busy with that, but big hugs to you two, you've made an old puff smile

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010, 04:26 AM   #32
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know about you but that photo always cheers me up:

Old 01-26-2010, 04:38 PM   #33
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
kisses from you are always welcome
In that case

how are u today?? Feeling better?

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #34
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
In that case

how are u today?? Feeling better?
had a hit at tennis which was good, felt good to just run around and build up a sweat. feeling ok, think im just over winter now, ready to start enjoying spending time running the tennis club properly again (AGM is in march and that normally is when i start to get busy with club stuff).

feel like i need to drop a few pounds to, think i enjoyed xmas a little too much.

oh and keep the kisses up!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #35
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

i wish it was because of christmas that i gained a couple pounds..... but its common for people on the graveyard shift to gain weight.... i can't remember where i heard that ...

i want to play tennis! it's been too long. i used to take the saturday class at my college, but with budget cuts, no mas saturday class
Old 01-27-2010, 12:10 AM   #36
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strunz View Post

I must be very thick today...
spanish mug
Old 01-27-2010, 04:07 AM   #37
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post

i wish it was because of christmas that i gained a couple pounds..... but its common for people on the graveyard shift to gain weight.... i can't remember where i heard that ...

i want to play tennis! it's been too long. i used to take the saturday class at my college, but with budget cuts, no mas saturday class
got your pm, i'll add you on facebook tomorrow

Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #38
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
had a hit at tennis which was good, felt good to just run around and build up a sweat. feeling ok, think im just over winter now, ready to start enjoying spending time running the tennis club properly again (AGM is in march and that normally is when i start to get busy with club stuff).

feel like i need to drop a few pounds to, think i enjoyed xmas a little too much.

oh and keep the kisses up!
cool that u enjoy it a day playing tennis ...

Dont worry the xmas extra pounds always are gone on spring...

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #39
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Hi Sammy! :hugs: Hope you are feeling better.. I am always a little "blah" during the winter, too.
i love the summer, im always out doing stuff, the winter feels like prison lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
cool that u enjoy it a day playing tennis ...

Dont worry the xmas extra pounds always are gone on spring...

prehaps you could help me work the pounds off

Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #40
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, Sammerz
It's probably just the lack of vit. D that happens in wintertime.

I don't know if you've seen it in Jose's thread, so here it is anyway. This should cheer you up.
3:10 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You'll like it.

Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #41
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love that. I love her ginger sketch better though. She's so good.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:38 PM   #42
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Aw Sammy

Nothing cheers me up quite like Frankie Boyle Not for the easily offended (but then neither is MTF )

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 PM   #43
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Sammy
here's some stuff to cheer you up:

Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #44
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Aw, Sammerz
It's probably just the lack of vit. D that happens in wintertime.

I don't know if you've seen it in Jose's thread, so here it is anyway. This should cheer you up.
3:10 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. You'll like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
I love that. I love her ginger sketch better though. She's so good.
i love her . nan is my fave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Aw Sammy

Nothing cheers me up quite like Frankie Boyle Not for the easily offended (but then neither is MTF )

is it wrong i have a crush on him?

p.s your avatar makes murray look adorable, you could be done for false advertising lol

Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 10:12 PM   #45
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
Sammy
here's some stuff to cheer you up:

omg married with children, that brings back so many memories, thanks

Quote: