Sammy - feeling low - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sammy - feeling low

Ok yes this is a self-pitying thread, and yeah there are loads worse off than me, but i feel on such a downer right now.

so come on someone please cheer me up, tell me a joke, send me nude pics lol, tell me how shit your life is so i don't feel so bad, i need my ego boosting

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01

Last edited by sammy01 : 03-05-2010 at 05:41 PM.
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheer me up - Sammy is in need of a hug and a chat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
Ok yes this is a self-pitying thread, and yeah there are loads worse off than me, but i feel on such a downer right now.

so come on someone please cheer me up, tell me a joke, send me nude pics lol, tell me how shit your life is so i don't feel so bad, i need my ego boosting
I'm way too tired to cheer anyone up - these late night tennis things are killing me, and I'm just about to go to But you're far too sweet and funny to be sad, - and you have your lovely cats to cheer you up. So at least accept a big from me Hope you feel better soon.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #3
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
I'm way too tired to cheer anyone up - these late night tennis things are killing me, and I'm just about to go to But you're far too sweet and funny to be sad, - and you have your lovely cats to cheer you up. So at least accept a big from me Hope you feel better soon.

i've had a cuddle with one of my cats, always helps. they never lewt me down. hope you get some sleep

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
Old 01-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #4
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

talk to me Samuel.

I need to wash the dishes if I don't want to get tortured by my housemates but I'll be back in a bit with some up-cheering material.

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Har-Tru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Har-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond reputeHar-Tru has a reputation beyond repute

Is it because you're Obama's Elf?

Tennis has no blood passport system, and does basically no out of competition testing.

The methods and drugs used by Armstrong in 1999 would work in tennis right now, with zero chance of being caught (not slightly surprising to anyone familiar with the topic, btw).
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Ur fucking hot Sammy
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strunz View Post
talk to me Samuel.

I need to wash the dishes if I don't want to get tortured by my housemates but I'll be back in a bit with some up-cheering material.

meh just been one of those days, txt a couple of friends who never got back to me .

cant muster the effort to do anything, not that theres owt to do. been indoors all day going a bit stir crazy.

so what are you upto bar washing up?

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Ur fucking hot Sammy
that actually made me smile. i love you to you **** lol

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Is it because you're Obama's Elf?

lol im doing the obama's elf face

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
meh just been one of those days, txt a couple of friends who never got back to me .

cant muster the effort to do anything, not that theres owt to do. been indoors all day going a bit stir crazy.

so what are you upto bar washing up?
argh I know those days... I'm pretty idle myself and when it's -8 and snowing... what I try to do when I'm on such an idle indoor emo rut is just slap myself in the face and do something active, like jogging, or swimming, or ringing anyone (doesn't matter who) and go for a drink or a cafe, or go buy those socks I've needed for long, or, or, or... the important thing is breaking the meh routine.

I'm now writing my CV in German. Enthralling stuff.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit of a shit joke but it briefly amused me when someone sent it and I was bored.

Quote:
The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding on the range one day. The two came to a stop, where Tonto jumped off his horse and put his head on the ground to listen to see if anyone was coming.
After a few seconds he rose and said, "Buffalo come."
The Lone Ranger was amazed and proclaimed "Damn you Indians are smart, how the hell did you know there were buffaloes coming?"
Tonto replied, "Face sticky."

and a bit of sexy Simon to cheer you up.

and finally because it makes me laugh
Old 01-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #12
country flag sammy01

Quote:
argh I know those days... I'm pretty idle myself and when it's -8 and snowing... what I try to do when I'm on such an idle indoor emo rut is just slap myself in the face and do something active, like jogging, or swimming, or ringing anyone (doesn't matter who) and go for a drink or a cafe, or go buy those socks I've needed for long, or, or, or... the important thing is breaking the meh routine.

I'm now writing my CV in German. Enthralling stuff.
i've decided im just going to chill out and listen to tori amos and forget the world till the tennis starts.

good luck with the german CV, rather you than me.

you lookign forward to the tennis?

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 09:36 PM   #13
country flag sammy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudygirl View Post
It's a bit of a shit joke but it briefly amused me when someone sent it and I was bored.

and a bit of sexy Simon to cheer you up.

and finally because it makes me laugh
some sexy simonness has been really missed at this oz open. his cock makes everything seem that bit better. i love michael, hes a legend.

thanks, MTF can be a nice place when a boys not feeling his best.

Quote:
Old 01-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #14
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
i've decided im just going to chill out and listen to tori amos and forget the world till the tennis starts.

good luck with the german CV, rather you than me.

you lookign forward to the tennis?
Excuse me if I don't share your passion for tori amos...

Sure, but no way I'm staying up till 4 to see Roddick-Cilic. I sense a Cilic win and that would piss me off. Day off tomorrow so I'll get to see Rafa-Muzza.

Old 01-25-2010, 09:41 PM   #15
country flag Har-Tru
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

If this makes you laugh half of what it made me laugh...