Formula One 2010 - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:47 AM   #106
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Formula One 2010

Kubica is fast but whether he tries or not at the end remains a question. Hamilton is a funny guy,he pushed quite hard for a fastest lap in Spain only to blow his tyre several laps after.
Hola Mr. SK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2010, 11:48 AM   #107
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that's why I went Massa over Hamilton in the H2H.

You know, it wouldn't surprise me if one of those two won.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #108

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

All looking good.

Just need Rosberg to finish ahead of Schumacher, but it won't happen.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Vettel @ $5

Vettel over Kubica @ $1.85
Rosberg over Schumacher @ $1.70
Massa over Hamilton @ $1.90
win x 2
loss x 2

Old 05-16-2010, 02:20 PM   #110
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond reputeHola Mr. SK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykisser View Post
Qualifying h2h
Petrov over Alguersuari @1.50 2u W
Rosberg over Schumacher @1.72 2u W
Massa over Schumacher @1.83 1u W
Under 0.1 seconds @2.5 1u L
Fastest qualifier
Massa@11 0.6u L
Alonso@6 0.4u VOID
Under 16.5 classified drivers @1.66(188) 2u W
16 or 17 exactly @4.33(365) 0.6u L
Kubica 3rd or worse @3.5 1u W
Massa 5th or worse @3.0 0.5u L
which team will get the faster lap:
Ferrari over McLaren @1.800 0.6u W
Mercedez GP over McLaren@2.612 0.6u W
7-4-1 +5.84u this weekend Back on track!
Congrats to the Aussie,back to back pole to win.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:34 PM   #111

Good work!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #112

So Schumacher was relegated......reckon I will get that head to head as a win?

As soon as they crossed the line, they resulted it as Schumacher winning the head to head. They will probably come up with some bullshit reason that he got relegated after the race so it stands.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 05-16-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:33 AM   #113

Success. Got it overturned.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #114
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

hehe,your book is generous. lucky on that one
It looks like Red Bull to win the construct's championship is almost a certainty now.Don't bother to take $1.36 though.
They are going to dominate in Turkey for sure. It's like Brawn GP 2009 all over again. Webber seems to have picked up his confidence and turned his luck around,looking quite competitive against his hyped team-mate right now. He gets the best chance in his life to take the WDC title thanks to Newey.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:32 PM   #115

I just argued the fact that it happened on the last lap and if it was a few laps prior, he would have gotten the penalty during the race. As it happened near the end, they had no choice but to look at it after the race.

Their rules were that post podium, any decisions overturned would not be counted. I just argued that it was during the race.

Got very lucky.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #116
country flag wimderon

wimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond reputewimderon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I just argued the fact that it happened on the last lap and if it was a few laps prior, he would have gotten the penalty during the race. As it happened near the end, they had no choice but to look at it after the race.

Their rules were that post podium, any decisions overturned would not be counted. I just argued that it was during the race.

Got very lucky.
If it would have happened in any lap but the last it would have been a legal pass by Schumacher.
wimderon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:08 AM   #117

Leaning the Red Bull's again for this week's race. May just go with Webber before the first practice and wait it out and see what happens.

Old 05-26-2010, 06:11 AM   #118

Alonso to place @ $1.85 looks good.

Old 05-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #119
country flag Hola Mr. SK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Red Bull to pole/win is 95% certainty this weekend but who? Vettel or Webber? Tough call. Vettel should have had his car's chassis fixed and become competitive again. The German got pole last year. It's hard to go against him. On the other hand,Webber is in his best form and his confidence is sky high atm. So,really hard to tell.

Apart from Red Bull,Ferrari looks competitive in istanbul traditionally while McLaren boys should take advantage of their magic rear wings. Also the Mercedez GP is going to have W01 remarkably upgraded. I'll wait after practice sessions to find any chance...

The only one I like atm is the number of classified drivers to go over 17.
over 17@2.00
16 and 17 inclusive@3.75
look good. can't see it under 16.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:40 AM   #120

Yeah, I would probably go with Webber at the moment. I'll take the punt on the Red Bull driver before Qualifying.