In The Spotlight - MH0861 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #31
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight - MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post

OMG you seriously need to watch more movies

OMG and listen to more/better music
Don't be so judgmental, I concede I have not been exposed to award-winning cinema but I like my music Did you listen to each of those songs? Music is such a personal thing, don't judge!

Quote:
Interesting choices, I like them. MOTP is awesome, probably wouldn't be on many people's lists though. I love all your selections except Undisclosed Desires, it wouldn't be in my top 20.
Glad you approve, I quite like Undisclosed Desires, I like the 'mechanical' feel to it and the chorus is good. It instantly stood out to me on the new album.

Quote:
How much is the permit?

Can you please find a court that we can play at if I come to New York?
I actually don't know, maybe $50-$100/person? I should look this up WHY CAN'T IT BE FREE?

Quote:
And with me!

(although I accept some of the blame for our lack of contact )
We have a relationship that transcends constant contact, we connect on a deeper level and don't need to say OMG HI every day to stay close

Quote:
Can I have some more details on this story
Do you want details on the night in question or the stalking or both? TBH I'm afraid to post this because they may be reading this
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #32
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

You think she'd read it here?!
Then again. It would not surprise me!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 PM   #33
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebel View Post
You think she'd read it here?!
Then again. It would not surprise me!
I think it says it all that this could be a valid concern
Old 01-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #34
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Are you going to get an avatar now that you're taking MTF by storm?
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #35
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post

Are you going to get an avatar now that you're taking MTF by storm?
I really should! I will try to have one by next weekend. A perfect first avatar would be Maria Kirilenko holding up the AO trophy
Old 01-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #36
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
I think it says it all that this could be a valid concern
She's probably looking into getting her wisdom teeth out as we speak

Old 01-21-2010, 11:59 PM   #37
#freeviktor

Do you know anyone with extra tickets to SU-Marquette this Saturday?

I scoured craigslist, called a ton of random dudes and they have NADA

Old 01-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #38
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Do you know anyone with extra tickets to SU-Marquette this Saturday?

I scoured craigslist, called a ton of random dudes and they have NADA
I do not, sorry I cannot believe they do not have an emergency fund of tickets for diehard fans

PEOPLE ASK ME MORE QUESTIONS
Old 01-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #39
#freeviktor

What kind of New Yorker are you? No tickets for "New York's Team"? You have no idea how many random people I've contacted craigslist scares me.

Old 01-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #40
country flag MH0861

Quote:
What kind of New Yorker are you? No tickets for "New York's Team"? You have no idea how many random people I've contacted craigslist scares me.
I am SO not the person to direct you to people on Craigslist
Old 01-22-2010, 12:22 AM   #41
#freeviktor

Omg I May Have Tickets. Road Trip To Cuse?

Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 AM   #42
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
I am SO not the person to direct you to people on Craigslist
Nope

Old 01-22-2010, 12:47 AM   #43
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

You said you'd like to be a chef. Is this something you'd actually consider or is it more a dream job?

How many states have you visited?

How many states have you driven in?

What was the best thing about today?

Which of your siblings are you closest to?

What's the worst thing you ever did to one of your siblings or that they did to you?

Why did your parents name you Matthew?

If you could have chosen your first name, would Matthew be in consideration? What other names would be?
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #44
country flag MH0861

YAY questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
You said you'd like to be a chef. Is this something you'd actually consider or is it more a dream job?
This is what my main problem is. I think at the end of the day it's just a dream job/fantasy I don't think it's particularly feasible or something I'd ever do all things considered I guess I'd only do it if like... I was out of a job and totally lost and needed to start over for some reason, you know? Otherwise I think don't think I'd go back to school/get trained etc just to start a career from scratch. But I do love cooking/watching cooking shows etc, I find it very interesting.

Quote:
How many states have you visited?
Let's see... New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Illinois (only for a lay-over), Missouri (only for a lay-over), Florida, Arizona, Nevada. So 11.

Quote:
How many states have you driven in?
3 - New York, New Jersey, Connecticut.

Quote:
What was the best thing about today?
Getting *some* relief from the dentist for my issues going on. I'm feeling better. I also did not go to work so that was a plus

Quote:
Which of your siblings are you closest to?
Definitely my younger sister. My two older brothers are only a year and a half apart, I'm 4-5 years younger than them, and my sister is 7 years younger than me - we have quite a spread I think based on age though we just naturally grew closer in pairs - my brothers, and then me and my sister. It also helped that they were away in college when she was really growing up and we kinda just had each other, you know? We also have by far the most common interests. I will say though that my whole family is really close.

Quote:
What's the worst thing you ever did to one of your siblings or that they did to you?
I really feel like I have been quite drama free so anything I say will probably be petty There's some major stuff that happened between my brothers that just makes my stuff pale in comparison! When my sister was very young I told her we had another sister who was sucked in by the bathtub drain and we never saw her again, so if my sister took a bath she would only hit the drain switch after she got out and would start screaming if it happened before I think it was quite traumatic This one definitely lasted a while, lol.

Quote:
Why did your parents name you Matthew?
I asked them once for a school project, hoping for some juicy story, but it was more so just something that fit and seemed right to them and came naturally My middle name is my maternal grandmother's maiden name, though.

Quote:
If you could have chosen your first name, would Matthew be in consideration? What other names would be?
I think so, I quite like my name. My confirmation name that I chose is Patrick which I also like.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:09 AM   #45
#freeviktor

What odds do you give Alisa in beating Henin?

Can we all jointly pray for this to happen?