In The Spotlight - MH0861 - Page 18 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #256
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight - MH0861

Hi Matt, let's have a special 24 edition now that I'm up to date

Please note I've seen up to episode 8, I don't know if you're further on but if you are, please no spoilers

1) How are you finding the current season? What do you like? What don't you like?

2) Throughout all 8 seasons of 24, who have been your top 5 favourite characters?

3) Who have been your top 5 male crushes?

4) Do you think Dana is pretty?

5) I think I'm slowly falling in love with President Hassan's daughter. Your thoughts?

6) If you could change one thing about Jack Bauer, what would it be?

7) If a 24 HATA suggested the show is stupidly unrealistic, what would your response be?

8) Why is Jess still refusing to watch 24?

9) Do you think Jack will end up with Renee? Or do you think they might kill off one of them?

10) Jack Bauer could surely have any woman in the world. Why do you think he has married someone rather ugly (Terri) and then dated someone extremely annoying (Audrey)?

11) Please rank these US Presidents in order of favourite ---> least favourite:
- David Palmer
- James Prescott
- John Keeler
- Charles Logan
- Wayne Palmer
- Noah Daniels
- Allison Taylor

12) Do you like Chloe as a character or do you think she has had her time?

13) Do you think Tony Almeida will enter the fray at any stage of this season?

14) You know the dude from Heroes that is the Russian boss' son? Why is he the only one in the family with an American accent?

15) What happened to President Taylor's daughter? I loved her too

That'll do for now
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #257
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Hi Matt, let's have a special 24 edition now that I'm up to date

Please note I've seen up to episode 8, I don't know if you're further on but if you are, please no spoilers
I missed last week and last night, so I'm probably right around you

Quote:
1) How are you finding the current season? What do you like? What don't you like?
I like it, but it doesn't blow my mind like peak 24. I feel like the series is starting to show its age a bit - which is understandable given this is like Season 8 or something. I like crazy Renee, I like Hasaan's story. I like the idea of a new CTU (but it being back). I don't love Dana's story with her dumbass boyfriend and friend. I don't love crazy CTU boss pt. 5.

Quote:
2) Throughout all 8 seasons of 24, who have been your top 5 favourite characters?
1. Jack
2. David Palmer
3. Sherry Palmer
4. Chloe O'Brien
5. Nina Myers

Quote:
3) Who have been your top 5 male crushes?
1. Jack. I have the BIGGEST CRUSH EVER on Kiefer Sutherland and yes I know he is, like, 50.
2. Tony
3. Chase

There isn't really anyone else worthy, everyone else is an old man

4. Zachary Quinto's geek minor character
5. Milo

But they don't really count

Quote:
4) Do you think Dana is pretty?
No, and good lord if you think she is, please go check out yourself at the eye shop next time you are there. She has BAD SKIN ADAM AND HAS EYES THAT DO NOT FIT HER FACE

Quote:
5) I think I'm slowly falling in love with President Hassan's daughter. Your thoughts?
I think she is pretty! Can't wait to see what kind of trouble she gets into this year.

Quote:
6) If you could change one thing about Jack Bauer, what would it be?
I wish he would take some time to enjoy The View

Quote:
7) If a 24 HATA suggested the show is stupidly unrealistic, what would your response be?
I would say their poor excuse for a life and broken TV taste buds IS UNREALISTIC

Quote:
8) Why is Jess still refusing to watch 24?
We watched the god awful movie together as her first encounter, even I hated that shit so I don't blame her

Quote:
9) Do you think Jack will end up with Renee? Or do you think they might kill off one of them?
I hope so, what an encouraging message to send to the world: even if you are one cracked out bitch off your rocker YOU CAN STILL GET THE MAN!

Quote:
10) Jack Bauer could surely have any woman in the world. Why do you think he has married someone rather ugly (Terri) and then dated someone extremely annoying (Audrey)?
Dating "down" is such a confidence booster.

I quite liked his girlfriend in Season 2 (I think), the one with the crazy ass sister. I think Renee is his perfect woman.

Quote:
11) Please rank these US Presidents in order of favourite ---> least favourite:
- David Palmer
- James Prescott
- John Keeler
- Charles Logan
- Wayne Palmer
- Noah Daniels
- Allison Taylor
1. David Palmer
2. Charles Logan - he is an underrated character IMO. Amazing.
3. Allison Taylor
4. Noah Daniels
5. Wayne Palmer
6/7. Prescott, Keeler (because I don't remember them whatsoever).

Quote:
12) Do you like Chloe as a character or do you think she has had her time?
Honestly, a Chloe gets me EVERY TIME. However I feel like that guy who is in love with Dana is trying to steal her thunder this year and is getting those lines. Chloe needs more to do this year.

Quote:
13) Do you think Tony Almeida will enter the fray at any stage of this season?
I would hope so, they should have killed him if not

Quote:
14) You know the dude from Heroes that is the Russian boss' son? Why is he the only one in the family with an American accent?
Dude from Heroes was ADAM there Yes, it's quite strange, I noticed that too.

Quote:
15) What happened to President Taylor's daughter? I loved her too
Girlfriend is in JAIL

That'll do for now [/quote]
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #258
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
I like it, but it doesn't blow my mind like peak 24. I feel like the series is starting to show its age a bit - which is understandable given this is like Season 8 or something. I like crazy Renee, I like Hasaan's story. I like the idea of a new CTU (but it being back). I don't love Dana's story with her dumbass boyfriend and friend. I don't love crazy CTU boss pt. 5.
Pretty much exactly how I feel, good assessment
Quote:
1. Jack
2. David Palmer
3. Sherry Palmer
4. Chloe O'Brien
5. Nina Myers
OMG no Erin? Or Mike Novick?
Quote:
1. Jack. I have the BIGGEST CRUSH EVER on Kiefer Sutherland and yes I know he is, like, 50.
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. I have a crush on Jack
Quote:
There isn't really anyone else worthy, everyone else is an old man
Poor Edgar
Quote:
No, and good lord if you think she is, please go check out yourself at the eye shop next time you are there. She has BAD SKIN ADAM AND HAS EYES THAT DO NOT FIT HER FACE

I kind of think she looks good from certain angles, and then I see her from another angle and she looks hideous. It's really messing with my mind
Quote:
I would say their poor excuse for a life and broken TV taste buds IS UNREALISTIC

Quote:
We watched the god awful movie together as her first encounter, even I hated that shit so I don't blame her
The 2 hour prequel thing where Jack was in Africa? I liked it!
Quote:
I quite liked his girlfriend in Season 2 (I think), the one with the crazy ass sister. I think Renee is his perfect woman.
Oooh Kate Warner, I forogt about her. She was quite pretty.
Quote:
1. David Palmer
2. Charles Logan - he is an underrated character IMO. Amazing.
3. Allison Taylor
4. Noah Daniels
5. Wayne Palmer
6/7. Prescott, Keeler (because I don't remember them whatsoever).
Logan haha, you love him.
Quote:
Honestly, a Chloe gets me EVERY TIME. However I feel like that guy who is in love with Dana is trying to steal her thunder this year and is getting those lines. Chloe needs more to do this year.
She's had a couple of good ones. I agree that Arlo is getting annoying though.
Quote:
Girlfriend is in JAIL
Oh yeah she had someone killed didn't she?
Old 03-13-2010, 01:06 AM   #259
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Hi Matt

1) On a scale of 1-6,000,000 (that's 6 million), how awesome is Elena Baltacha?

2) Why did you not pick Elena Baltacha today?

3) Please search through her career results. Do you feel this is the biggest moment of her career?

4) You seem to have a thing for "large" tennis players. You loved Lindsay and you love Alisa. Bally falls under the big boned category, yet all you do is mock her. I feel this is unfair. What is your response?

5) Do you feel that you owe an apology to Bally for some of the things you have said about her in here?

6) Do you think Henin tanked to avoid the possibility of being humiliated by Bally in a later round?

7) If I made a movie about Bally's life, who would you choose to play her?

8) Do you think it's sad that Bally won't get any attention back here because it's not Wimbledon?

9) Predict Bally's ranking after Indian Wells.

10) Clearly if Bally is fit, she's the favourite for any tourney she enters now. If she gets tragically struck by injury and can't play RG, who do you think would win the title?

11) Would the record books require an asterix next to it ala Fed's last year because he didn't beat Rafa?

Thank you, sweet Bally dreams
Old 03-13-2010, 02:37 AM   #260
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Hi Matt

1) On a scale of 1-6,000,000 (that's 6 million), how awesome is Elena Baltacha?
I'd have to go for 6,000,004 - 6 million because she's tops, add another 3 for the MPs she saved today and add on an extra point for good luck

Quote:
2) Why did you not pick Elena Baltacha today?
I didn't want to put too much pressure on Elena I didn't want to @ElenaBaltacha 20 times this evening cursing her off at every turning point of the match I made the R4 with ease without Elena

Quote:
3) Please search through her career results. Do you feel this is the biggest moment of her career?
No, I think she had a stronger effort pushing World #814 Lindsey Nelson to 7-5 in the third before losing in LA qualifying last year :soclose:

Quote:
4) You seem to have a thing for "large" tennis players. You loved Lindsay and you love Alisa. Bally falls under the big boned category, yet all you do is mock her. I feel this is unfair. What is your response?
I don't have a thing for "large" tennis players, I have a thing for "good" tennis players, hence why I mock Bally

Quote:
5) Do you feel that you owe an apology to Bally for some of the things you have said about her in here?
I think I have been nothing but supportive for Bally!

Quote:
6) Do you think Henin tanked to avoid the possibility of being humiliated by Bally in a later round?
I think Henin was a little more worried about 1-time AO quarterfinalist MK

Quote:
7) If I made a movie about Bally's life, who would you choose to play her?
Meryl Streep actually has a pretty strong resemblance, no? Except we'd need Meryl to put some makeup on to look old enough to play Bally

8) Do you think it's sad that Bally won't get any attention back here because it's not Wimbledon?

Quote:
9) Predict Bally's ranking after Indian Wells.

Quote:
10) Clearly if Bally is fit, she's the favourite for any tourney she enters now. If she gets tragically struck by injury and can't play RG, who do you think would win the title?
Anne Keothavong ftbw (for the British win)

Quote:
11) Would the record books require an asterix next to it ala Fed's last year because he didn't beat Rafa?
The record books have been full of asterixes (spell check tells me this is not a word. Asterixi? I DON'T KNOW) since Ms. Lindsay Davenport got knocked up again. So I guess the record books would say:

2007 Justine Henin*
2008 Ana Ivanovic*
2009 Svetlana Kuznetsova*
2010 Anne Keothavong**
Old 03-13-2010, 02:42 AM   #261
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

It is spelled asterisk my dear Asterix has a funny red line under it that tells you it is a SPELLING ERROR so asterixes cannot be a plural! That would be silly! Asterisks

Last edited by Jessebel : 03-13-2010 at 02:47 AM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:54 AM   #262
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebel View Post
It is spelled asterisk my dear Asterix has a funny red line under it that tells you it is a SPELLING ERROR so asterixes cannot be a plural! That would be silly! Asterisks
I blame Adam since HE DID IT FIRST
Old 03-13-2010, 04:25 AM   #263
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

You should know the British can't spell! They over use the "u" and under use the poor "z".

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote