In The Spotlight - MH0861 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default In The Spotlight - MH0861

Hi Matt

Before I start, let me just say what an honour and a privilege it is to open this thread

I'll start off with some easy ones before getting down to the real nitty gritty

1) You and I both know that you are an awesome guy and fully deserving of this thread. However, due to your inactivity some people may be inclined to disagree. Please explain in detail why you think you are worthy of this thread.

2) Can you please share 5 interesting facts about you?

3) Who are your 5 favourite WTA and ATP players of all time?

4) Ok so we've now established you love Lindsay. If you were offered the chance to spend a day in the company of Lindsay, or a day with Jess and I, which would you choose?

5) What are your 5 favourite movies of all time?

6) What are your 5 favourite songs of all time?

7) What are your top 3 tv shows?

8) If Jack Bauer was a tennis player, would anyone be able to win a point against him?

9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? (and I don't want a cheesy answer like "London to be close to you" )

10) Bibberz seems very interested in you. In fact, he seemed strangely keen on this thread being started. Why do you think this is?

11) If I started dating your sister, how would you feel?

12) If you could change 5 things about yourself (appearance, personality, character etc) what would they be?

13) Would you rather Lindsay comes out of retirement and wins Roland Garros or MK to win Wimbledon?

14) Are you eternally grateful to me for recommending Muse? What are your favourite songs?

15) What is your dream profession?

16) Do you still play golf? How is your game?

17) Same question for tennis.

18) Why do you think Americans still haven't embraced "soccer"? Do you think it will ever take off?

19) What are your 3 biggest regrets in life?

20) Acting, singing, dancing, sport, cooking....put them in order of best ---> worst.

Thanks bro
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In The Spotlight - MH0861

Omg yay when I get home from work, I will draft a few questions for dear matt

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:15 PM   #3
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG hi hi hi

I am so excited to have a spotlight thread, I am prepared to make my splash on MTF in style and win over legions of fans like I have on WTAworld (where I am also known as MH0861, that's OH-EIGHT-SIX-ONE)

Down to business! Keep in mind I had 50 emoticons in this and had to take out MANY

Quote:
1) You and I both know that you are an awesome guy and fully deserving of this thread. However, due to your inactivity some people may be inclined to disagree. Please explain in detail why you think you are worthy of this thread.
It is time for the wonder that is MHpi (people, if you want to know why this is my nickname, ASK! : D ) takes over MTF! I am full of interesting life experiences, many near death experiences and generally live my life WITH THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON IT which provides for endless fun and hijinks I feel like I am that awesome independent movie that only 6 people saw illegally but feel it changed their life forever. It's time for the James Cameron of MTF, adee-gee, to turn my little private tales into a MAJOR BLOCKBUSTER (except no blue people pls) : D

Quote:
2) Can you please share 5 interesting facts about you?
1. I was born on Easter Sunday, which may not seem like a big deal but I'd like to know what holiday YOU people were born on, especially a revolving one : D My 12th birthday was on Easter, and I looked it up online and it won't happen again until I'm in my 80s

2. Forget about Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks, Kris Allen etc, MY AMERICAN IDOL IS LINDSAY DAVENPORT and I have this uncanny ability (and unintentional ability) to reel off match scores from her matches from about 2004 onwards, from the smallest of tournaments : o I swear I never ever study these or anything, they have just stayed in my mind

3. Going with the above, I happen to have an excellent memory -- I have 3 siblings, did you ever used to play the card game memory? Anyways they wouldn't play with me because I would always win : (

4. I am a survivor! I think if I were to go on a reality show it would be survivor because I survive many near death experiences. Off the top of my head, I have survived: Almost being run over by a bus, almost falling onto subway tracks, almost being run over by a taxi-cab, almost being run over by Alisa Kleyabnova, being in a serious head-on car collision, watching the 2007 Anna Chakvetadze vs. Sveta Kuznetsova SF.

5. I have been working since I was 14 (I'm 24 now) but have only ever had 2 jobs. I would say my loyalty extends past work/employers as well : worship:

Quote:
3) Who are your 5 favourite WTA and ATP players of all time?
WTA:
1. Lindsay Davenport
2. Mary Pierce
3. Maria Kirilenko
4. Monica Seles
5. Martina Hingis

ATP:
1. Patrick Rafter
2. Pete Sampras (don't hate)
3. Rafa
4. Andy Roddick (I have come around to him lately, especially after the Wimby final)
5. Tommy Haas

I am not nearly as much into following particular players on ATP as opposed to WTA (though I enjoy ATP matches more - I just don't have that personal vested OMG IF MARIA KIRILENKO DOES NOT BREAK SHARAPOVA FOR THE MATCH RIGHT NOW AND STOP CHOKING I AM GOING TO JUMP OUT A WINDOW interest.

Quote:
4) Ok so we've now established you love Lindsay. If you were offered the chance to spend a day in the company of Lindsay, or a day with Jess and I, which would you choose?
Oh, a day with Jess and Adam for sure : worship: NO CONTEST. At least you two wouldn't go whore it up and have kids and leave me alone like she has : (

Quote:
5) What are your 5 favourite movies of all time?
As Jess will tell you, I am just not a big movie person. I have missed many "classics" and rather watch a TV show than a movie. In no order, I quite enjoy:
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Fight Club
- American Beauty
- Finding Nemo
- Kill Bill (vol 1+2)

Quote:
6) What are your 5 favourite songs of all time?
I don't think I can order this:

U2 - "Ultraviolet (Light My Way)" OMG I couldn't believe this was part of the encore when I saw them in September. An awesome album track on my #1 album of all time, Achtung Baby. I also adore "Stay" and "Angel of Harlem" from U2 - I always think of you as my Angel in Harlem

No Doubt - "New": This isn't very well known, I love No Doubt and the obvious choice would be Don't Speak but I just adore this song - love the dark feel to it, the riff and the double chorus. I think it's just a personal choice for me, most people I play it for don't really rate it. WHATEVS.

Sting - "Fields of Gold" - OMG this is just a gorgeous and heartbreaking song

The Cardigans - "Communication" - See above, I am sorry for all my Debbie-Downer choices here but this is such a beautiful song. Most people thought the Cardigans went away after Lovefool but they produced much better music after.

Coldplay - "Strawberry Swing" - OMG I know this is very recent and Coldplay is not a cool band to like but this song is so fun, very Beatles-esque, I played this non-stop when I bought the very good album it comes from. The end of the song gets me every time, very lovey dovey in a non-cheesy way.

Sixth would be Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire and Seventh Mariah Carey featuring ODB - Fantasy (REMIX).

Quote:
7) What are your top 3 tv shows?
Currently, or of all time? In any event I think they may actually be the same:
1. 24 It's not a show I particularly have an interest of watching past seasons ever again because it's really an "in the moment" type of show - but OMG 24 has changed my TV life. I am particularly proud of this because I watched the very first episode when it premiered in 2001 so I have been there since the very beginning.

2. Dexter. A new edition to the Matty collection but I've really, really been digging this show. I hope it maintains the momentum and/or stops before it ruins itself.

3. Lost. Loved the first season, almost gave up on it during seasons two and three, but totally back on board again. I can't wait to watch all the seasons back to back once it ends as well.

Honorable mentions: 30 Rock, American Idol, Beverly Hills 90210 (YEAH I SAID IT)

Quote:
8) If Jack Bauer was a tennis player, would anyone be able to win a point against him?
No one would win a point, but everyone would win because he'd be defaulted in the first point of every match, taking Serena Williams USO OH NINE to a whole new level: GOD DAMNIT THAT SERVE WAS IN I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR GOD DAMN ARM OFF

Quote:
9) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? (and I don't want a cheesy answer like "London to be close to you"
I've really been digging the idea of living in Miami lately, thanks to Dexter and also an episode of Top Chef where there was an outdoor dining party. Second choice would probably be Manhattan actually because it's still close enough to my friends/family/current job and life etc. After I visited Montreal I really had the desire to live there too. I think the 8 months of beyond miserable weather is the deciding factor against that though, if I move away it has to be somewhere warm and vibrant.

Quote:
10) Bibberz seems very interested in you. In fact, he seemed strangely keen on this thread being started. Why do you think this is?
I don't know, I would be interested in me too! Bibberz reminds me of someone who is reading an issue of US Weekly and is looking at the paparazzi photos of my antics and hot looks and wants to join in. JOIN IN BIBBZ, JOIN IN! I think Bibberz just recognizes talent when he sees it

Quote:
11) If I started dating your sister, how would you feel?
I would be disturbed that you thought it would be OK to date a 16 year old But notwithstanding age, I wouldn't have a problem with it, I think common friends dating siblings can work out just fine. But if you hurt her I'd beat you down worse than Maria Sharapova at 2005 Indian Wells

Quote:
12) If you could change 5 things about yourself (appearance, personality, character etc) what would they be?
Umm, I would like to:
1. Be Taller
2. Have more muscle/sculpted body. I want another 6-pack in my life besides the Diet Coke in my kitchen! : D
3. Be less judgmental, I know we all do it but I think I can give people a chance more often and not be so quick to judge people just because they think orange crocs are an acceptable purchase. Also I have heard I have a "look" when I am judging/in disgust of someone : rolls:
4. Be more of a free spirit in more aspects of my life besides the little things in life. I think in many ways I can hold myself back sometimes.
5. Have a bigger shoe size!

Quote:
13) Would you rather Lindsay comes out of retirement and wins Roland Garros or MK to win Wimbledon?
Definitely Lindsay winning RG (or any slam), too many sad sad losses and close calls in the last few years for that elusive 4th. She is a much better player than a 3-slam winner.

Quote:
14) Are you eternally grateful to me for recommending Muse? What are your favourite songs?
Well, I knew them and a few of their songs, but yes I didn't really discover them any further until you raved on and on. My favorite songs are:
1. "Map of the Problematique"
2. "Time is Running Out"
3. "Invincible"
4. "Undisclosed Desires"
5. "Knights of Cydonia"

I apologize if those are not very critically acclaimed but WHATEVS.

Quote:
15) What is your dream profession?
Oh, I'd love to be a really successful chef, no doubt. : D I'd also like to be a Jon Wetheim and get paid big bucks to predict Na Li as an Aussie Open semifinalists : haha :

Quote:
16) Do you still play golf? How is your game?
I didn't play in 2009 at all I don't think My game is not very good but OK - however as I always say if you want to know my handicap in golf it's a wheelchair. : D

Quote:
17) Same question for tennis.
I played a bit through early summer, but annoyingly all the free public courts in my area began requiring paid permits to play We don't play enough to buy one, but we'll see about this year. My game is OK, I think I am capable but I'm sure a Jewish Olympics star would make me look like Brie Whitehead I am definitely very quick around the court and my serve can be pretty good when it's on. Solid backhand, forehand I usually have to pray that it will go in if I go for any type of pace on it I am a very broody player too, I get very annoyed with myself and talk to myself etc even if it's a friendly little match with my brother or something, I'm very competitive and don't like to lose. I am also superstitious : D

Quote:
18) Why do you think Americans still haven't embraced "soccer"? Do you think it will ever take off?
OMG my brother is a MASSIVE football fan (stop speaking American). I should ask him his opinion of Spurs and Snooker and whatnot next time I talk to him : D I don't know, it's weird because football is like the #1 sport kids play growing up in school. Part of me thinks there's just too much competition for general interest out there.

Quote:
19) What are your 3 biggest regrets in life?
1. I have been horrendous with keeping in touch with friends from long ago. I now find myself with most of my good/best friends as those I went to college with. The problem is, we do not generally live too close. I feel like I could've done a better job keeping in touch/staying close to a lot of people. It's my New Year's Resolution to re-connect with more people from back in the day, and I recommend everyone else try doing this too.

2. UGH I find myself with a stalker and it's all because of a very very poor choice at a bar and got super drunk and did naughty things with a girl I don't even like chicas but when I'm drunk I will get friendly with anything Anyway I should really just own up but it provides for very amusing stories

3. I've been blessed with a very good job, a well-paying job and one that I am good at - but I am bored to tears there and very disconnected and disinterested in what I'm doing. I do regret going the business/accounting route (I actually realized this a year before graduation but it was too late). Apart from cooking (which honestly feels more like a feel-good fantasy and not a real option and I feel like I may not end up enjoying it anyway) I don't know what I'd do otherwise though.

Quote:
20) Acting, singing, dancing, sport, cooking....put them in order of best ---> worst.
1. Cooking
2. Sport
3. Dancing
4. Acting
5. Singing

Although to be fair I don't know if I have ever tried acting : rolls:

Last edited by MH0861 : 01-20-2010 at 12:28 AM.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Matty!!!! I will be subscribing to this thread.

What was the job you got when you were 14?

Montreal doesn't have 8 months of bad weather.
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond reputeMH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Matty!!!! I will be subscribing to this thread.

What was the job you got when you were 14?

Montreal doesn't have 8 months of bad weather.
Melanie!!

I worked at a library, which is ironic because I don't love books I worked there from when I was 14-18 straight through, then worked seasonally on school breaks (winter and entire summers) until I was 22 and started my current job after graduation in July 2007 as an accountant I did some shelving of books and stuff early on but it was quite dynamic, always lot of projects and programs and things to do. I did a lot of check-out stuff and exclusively did that by the time I turned 18. I had a great experience in the library, I was technically under-qualified for my current job experience-wise but I really gained a lot of good experience and built tons of skills there which helped me land it anyway. My boss still jokes about the interview question about handling difficult situations and I told him about the crazy people who used to argue with me over a 5 cent fine

I Montreal, are you from there? We stayed in Old Montreal, I felt really connected to the city.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:55 AM   #6
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MH0861 View Post
ATP:
1. Patrick Rafter
2. Pete Sampras (don't hate)
1 and 2, huh? Interesting.

Quote:
Oh, a day with Jess and Adam for sure : worship: NO CONTEST. At least you two wouldn't go whore it up and have kids and leave me alone like she has : (
99.3% of MTFers will lead their gray little lives without saying anything this awesome.

However, I wouldn't count on Pumpkin and Jess not making babies, leaving you to twist in the wind.

Quote:
I don't know, I would be interested in me too! Bibberz reminds me of someone who is reading an issue of US Weekly and is looking at the paparazzi photos of my antics and hot looks and wants to join in. JOIN IN BIBBZ, JOIN IN! I think Bibberz just recognizes talent when he sees it
I wanted Pumpkin to make this thread because his thread is boring (sorry, kid) and Jess's thread is dead (again, sorry). Also, I might start asking you some questions.

Quote:
1. Be Taller
You'd be less interesting if you were taller. You're supposed to be small and spritelike/Puckish.

Quote:
3. Be less judgmental, I know we all do it but I think I can give people a chance more often and not be so quick to judge people just because they think orange crocs are an acceptable purchase. Also I have heard I have a "look" when I am judging/in disgust of someone : rolls:
I'm not sure about having a "look,' but judging people is very, very awesome. People who are not judgmental are usually unfunny and they almost always have terribly boring friends.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:25 AM   #7
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Melanie!!

I worked at a library, which is ironic because I don't love books I worked there from when I was 14-18 straight through, then worked seasonally on school breaks (winter and entire summers) until I was 22 and started my current job after graduation in July 2007 as an accountant I did some shelving of books and stuff early on but it was quite dynamic, always lot of projects and programs and things to do. I did a lot of check-out stuff and exclusively did that by the time I turned 18. I had a great experience in the library, I was technically under-qualified for my current job experience-wise but I really gained a lot of good experience and built tons of skills there which helped me land it anyway. My boss still jokes about the interview question about handling difficult situations and I told him about the crazy people who used to argue with me over a 5 cent fine
I books. Some day I may be a librarian.

You like To Kill A Mockingbird, though, right?

People actually argued with you over 5 cents? I have a great picture in my mind of you at the interview speaking in ALL CAPS about it.

What's the biggest fine you ever made someone pay?

Quote:
I Montreal, are you from there? We stayed in Old Montreal, I felt really connected to the city.
No, I'm from the next province over, Ontario (where Toronto and Niagara Falls are). I haven't been to Montreal for a couple of years actually but I like it there too.
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:32 AM   #8
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would be disturbed that you thought it would be OK to date a 16 year old But notwithstanding age, I wouldn't have a problem with it, I think common friends dating siblings can work out just fine. But if you hurt her I'd beat you down worse than Maria Sharapova at 2005 Indian Wells
I hate to bring this up, but she *is* almost 17. And is that, or is it not, the age of consent in New York.

The moral here is: keep Katie away from Adam

Quote:
Also I have heard I have a "look" when I am judging/in disgust of someone : rolls:
You do, but it's an awesome look

Quote:
2. UGH I find myself with a stalker and it's all because of a very very poor choice at a bar and got super drunk and did naughty things with a girl I don't even like chicas but when I'm drunk I will get friendly with anything Anyway I should really just own up but it provides for very amusing stories
I love your stalker so freaking much I'm sorry Matt, but I'm glad you did naughty things with her because it provides me with SO MUCH entertainment when we talk

Quote:
3. I've been blessed with a very good job, a well-paying job and one that I am good at - but I am bored to tears there and very disconnected and disinterested in what I'm doing. I do regret going the business/accounting route (I actually realized this a year before graduation but it was too late). Apart from cooking (which honestly feels more like a feel-good fantasy and not a real option and I feel like I may not end up enjoying it anyway) I don't know what I'd do otherwise though.
MAKE A BIG CHANGE. WHILE YOU ARE YOUNG. DO IT. MOVE SOMEWHERE. BRING ME WITH YOUUUUUU.

Okay I shall think of questions now

Old 01-20-2010, 01:34 AM   #9
#freeviktor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post

I wanted Pumpkin to make this thread because his thread is boring (sorry, kid) and Jess's thread is dead (again, sorry). Also, I might start asking you some questions.
You can feel free to revive mine at any point

Old 01-20-2010, 01:35 AM   #10
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

whats your handicap ?

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:51 AM   #11
#freeviktor

1) Okay, the Trinity is on a mission to save the world. And we are flying over the Himalayas, but opposition forces are shooting at our plane There are only 2 parachutes in the plane and you are in charge of deciding who gets them. What do you do? And explain your decision making process.

2) What country do you want to do next, and when do you want to go? I want to go out to eat You pick the country. I believe I made the last our our decisions which was to go to the Flying Puck.

3) If you could spend a day, doing absolutely ANYTHING you wanted for an entire 24 hours, what would you do?

4) When are you going to start watching Entourage?

5) What are you getting Katie for her birthday? Is she still reading Nicholas Sparks crap? I'm telling you, get her the True Blood book box set

6) Are you going to try again to find sunglasses this year?

7) Did you ever finish reading Revolutionary Road? Can we restart our book club?

8) Why don't you like white food? If you were offered $1000 to eat ONLY white food for a day, would you do it?

Old 01-20-2010, 02:06 AM   #12
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
I books. Some day I may be a librarian.

You like To Kill A Mockingbird, though, right?
I worked with some very strange people, but there was always that one cool librarian (people left and came in my days) - make sure you are the cool one

Love To Kill a Mockingbird, haven't read it in ages though, I should give it a go this summer (which seems to be the only time I've made time to read lately).

Quote:
People actually argued with you over 5 cents? I have a great picture in my mind of you at the interview speaking in ALL CAPS about it.
YES. And OMG it was always the really wealthy people who would complain. It was very interesting, because the people who were obviously poor (I'm not judging, it was just clear who was rich and who was poor) would pay off any fines, even if huge, without question. I had a really interesting experience in a lot of ways there.

Quote:
What's the biggest fine you ever made someone pay?
I don't remember a specific amount, but I'm positive I collected a fine over $100 once
Old 01-20-2010, 02:09 AM   #13
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibberz View Post
1 and 2, huh? Interesting.
Yes, don't hate, it's called an opinion Who are your Top 5?

Quote:
99.3% of MTFers will lead their gray little lives without saying anything this awesome.

However, I wouldn't count on Pumpkin and Jess not making babies, leaving you to twist in the wind.
As long as their first born is named MH, I won't mind

Quote:
I eagerly anticipate your questions [/quote]
Old 01-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #14
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
whats your handicap ?
I don't have one I don't play that seriously. I think I would be OK with some lessons though, will you or Adam teach me your secrets?
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #15
country flag MH0861

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebel View Post
1) Okay, the Trinity is on a mission to save the world. And we are flying over the Himalayas, but opposition forces are shooting at our plane There are only 2 parachutes in the plane and you are in charge of deciding who gets them. What do you do? And explain your decision making process.
I would let the person who only packed 2 parachutes go kaboom with the plane I mean honestly, whichever one of us did that deserves to go

Quote:
2) What country do you want to do next, and when do you want to go? I want to go out to eat You pick the country. I believe I made the last our our decisions which was to go to the Flying Puck.
Hmm, I am feeling something Asian-esque. Let us do South Korean I am not sure when yet, it depends on this oral surgery

OMG Puck I really liked it there! I still cannot believe you got drunk off like 2 sips all night

Quote:
3) If you could spend a day, doing absolutely ANYTHING you wanted for an entire 24 hours, what would you do?
This is really hard! It depends on the season I guess though, but an ideal day: Wake up around 9:30am, have a yummy breakfast in bed, go to the beach with friends, swim/tan, play volleyball on the beach Have yummy tropical drinks and lunch at like a beach bar, leave beach, shower, play tennis Then go out for a fancy dinner and drinks after and party at night I feel like this is why Miami would be a good fit for me... I am deffo a beach person.

Quote:
4) When are you going to start watching Entourage?
OMG I have so much TV to catch up on. I am finishing Chuck. I have Mad Men Season 1 waiting as well, so Entourage continues to have tough competition I would say end of this month!

Quote:
5) What are you getting Katie for her birthday? Is she still reading Nicholas Sparks crap? I'm telling you, get her the True Blood book box set
My brothers and I chipped in to get her a new camera She is definitely still in her Nicholas Sparks phase

Quote:
6) Are you going to try again to find sunglasses this year?
OMG what a process, I really want some!!

Quote:
7) Did you ever finish reading Revolutionary Road? Can we restart our book club?
No I didn't, I can pick it up again though I have a trashy book from Katie to read as well, I Hope they serve Beer in Hell, it sounds like the Melrose Place of the literary world

Quote:
8) Why don't you like white food? If you were offered $1000 to eat ONLY white food for a day, would you do it?
OMG it is like a crazy coincidence. I feel like I could do this though. I could have like... plain yogurt for breakfast. Some type of white fish and white rice for lunch, and scallops or something for dinner OMG and like... coconut cake for dessert Perfect!