movie stuff - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #226
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: movie stuff

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/weekends/

Iron Man 2 booming
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #227
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

I went to the theatre to watch Prince of Persia and guess what ... they don't show it yet I am so pissed. I read the cast was in London last Sunday to present the movie and I thought it will open this week but no. When does Prince... open in cinemas across Europe? I can't wait.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:23 PM   #228
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/releaseinfo
premiere was on 9th May, UK release will be 28th

Old 05-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #229
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/releaseinfo
premiere was on 9th May, UK release will be 28th
Thx. will have to wait then

Hideo Nakata's upcoming horror venture, The Incite Mill: 7 Day Death Game has been sold to Wild Side Films for France. Starring Tatsuya Fujiwara (Death Note), Death Game follows ten individuals who, having agreed to be locked up together, are offered money to kill one another. The film is scheduled for release in Japan on October 16th, with a deal yet to be made on UK distribution. Nakata's latest project Chatroom is screening Un Certain Regard at Cannes this year.

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/hideo-...b+aggregate%29

Hideo Nakata is the director of Ringu (The Ring), Honogurai mizu no soko kara (Dark Water), L: Change the World.
I am a huge fan of Asian horror movies and if this thread allows writing about this genre I'll post news about upcoming movies.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:09 AM   #230
Ivanatis

Law & Order cancelled after 20 years
Old 05-24-2010, 05:48 PM   #231
Ivanatis

http://blogs.indiewire.com/thompsono...me_dor_winner/
Old 05-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #232
Ivanatis

Panahi was released on bail, finally.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #233
country flag Tennisleader01
Banned!

Tennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh..when it comes to movies, there are many things to discuss on. First of all, when I watch a movie, I pay attention to the plot and characters, and how they act.

I have some acquaintaces in this domain, and that's why sometimes I am too critical with the movies I watch, I take notice of the mistakes and, as a result, I fail to enjoy it the same way as I would have done if I hadn't work in this sector.

The truth is that I dream of becoming a famous scenarist one day. For the beginning, I am planning to start writing a novel this summer, thing that I have been planning for almost 5 years and that I was unable to fulfill because of my dull and busy work schedule....

But let's come back to our discussion. I might have been getting you bored, so here are some of my favourite movies which have (part of them) been inspired from books. : The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Twilight (1 and 2), Ghost, Indecent proposal, La Reine Margot, Dangerous Beauty, The Proof, The Secret, Phantom of The Opera, 300, Butterfly On A Wheel, Cocktail (great idea of film, with Tom Cruise), Far and Away ( also with Tom Cruise), Slumdog Millionaire, Final Inquiry, Interview with a vampire, Original Sin and comedies: Anger Management ( Adam Sandler), Click ( also with Sandler), Funny Money (Chavy Chase) and all the comedies with Chavy Chase.
Tennisleader01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:43 PM   #234
country flag Tennisleader01
Banned!

Tennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisleader01 has a reputation beyond repute

Tennisleader01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #235
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Man what are you doing
Your post is for this topic Favourite movies

And pls resize this BB poster, even my wide screen monitor is not enough for it or best remove them all.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:00 PM   #236
Ivanatis

for Alli and all other Goonies lovers

http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2010/06...f-the-goonies/
Old 06-07-2010, 12:29 AM   #237
country flag WarriorA

WarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorA has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

I had no idea that tomorrow is the 25th anniversary of the movie. Finally, something that makes me feel old. All the more reason to watch it again

And it was a good thing they deleted the octopus scene.
WarriorA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:26 PM   #238
Ivanatis

MTV Movie Award winners http://www.imdb.com/features/mtvmovi...10/nominations (Twilight dominating )

It's Liam Neeson's (Schindler's List) 58th birthday today. Go watch Taken unless you already have.

Last edited by Deck : 06-07-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 PM   #239
country flag Swiss Mountain

Swiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Mountain has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Les grossman was back at the MTV Movie Awards!
awesome AAAh, TC
see first 2videos
http://www.deadline.com/2010/06/its-...ds/#more-45461

Inside Tennis - March 23rd, 2010
Swiss Mountain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #240
country flag Waterfox

Waterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond reputeWaterfox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck View Post
MTV Movie Award winners http://www.imdb.com/features/mtvmovi...10/nominations (Twilight dominating )

It's Liam Neeson's (Schindler's List) 58th birthday today. Go watch Taken unless you already have.
wow...
I really wanted to watch Taken when it first came out, I will have to watch it now
Waterfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote