movie stuff - Page 102 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #1516
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: movie stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
agreed, i just came back from the cinema and absolutely loved it. i don't think i ever laughed so much during a comic book film. it definitely worth watching on the big screen 9/10. the end credit i can't wait for avengers 2 .
I just came back from the movie too. What happened at the end credit?
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #1517
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
agreed, i just came back from the cinema and absolutely loved it. i don't think i ever laughed so much during a comic book film. it definitely worth watching on the big screen 9/10. the end credit i can't wait for avengers 2 .
me neither

I usually don't go to super-hero movies so I wasn't familiar with most of the characters in Avengers. I think I have only watched Hulk with Ed Norton. But I liked everyone of them in Avengers Will look for Iron Man, Captain America and Thor on blue-ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I just came back from the movie too. What happened at the end credit?
See your reps
Old 05-14-2012, 01:22 AM   #1518
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenea View Post
me neither

I usually don't go to super-hero movies so I wasn't familiar with most of the characters in Avengers. I think I have only watched Hulk with Ed Norton. But I liked everyone of them in Avengers Will look for Iron Man, Captain America and Thor on blue-ray
A bit embarrassing but I watch a lot of superhero movies and my favourites are Iron Man 1 and Thor. The rest aren't really worth watching. I hated Captain America; I fell asleep halfway through it. Iron Man 2 was really disappointing.

Quote:
See your reps
Omg.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 05-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #1519
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Avengers a great fun ride and Ruffalo was the MVP, good to see he's getting his own Hulk film in the next couple years

Cannes can't wait to see Rust&Bone
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #1520
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #1521
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute

^^ just saw the trailer, looks very interesting. Joaquin doin some cray-cray here
"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
dabeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 04:33 AM   #1522
country flag dabeast

dabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond reputedabeast has a reputation beyond repute

"Sometimes you're just happy playing. Some people, some media unfortunately don't understand that it's okay just to play tennis and enjoy it. They always think you have to win everything, it always needs to be a success story, and if it's not obviously what is the point. Maybe you have to go back and think, Why have I started playing tennis? Because I just like it. It's actually sort of a dream hobby that became somewhat of a job. Some people just don't get that ever."
Old 05-23-2012, 07:27 AM   #1523
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

Quite a few films bombing right now in the aftermath of the Avengers earthquake. No idea if it was luck or planned, but they did well in not releasing TDKR shortly after. I gues it will break all the Avengers records right away.

Such a make-or-break-year for Hathaway. Her second role (Fantine, Hooper's Les Misérables) is probably even more showy.

More trailers:

Old 05-24-2012, 12:31 PM   #1524
country flag dabeast

Default Re: movie stuff / trailer park

not likely for TDKR, no 3D and definitely not family-friendly. Prometheus will be cleaning up the BO in 2 weeks' time.

Skyfall: Deakins. Enough said.

dunno what to make of Gatsby, the sensationalist tone is kinda opposite to the book. eh, Baz you either love or hate. More looking forward to what Leo's up to in Django Unchained tho...

as for The Master, man i am so glad Phoenix got the part instead of Renner (dude's all over the map with M:I/Bourne/Marvel franchises)
Old 05-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #1525
Ivanatis

Default Re: movie stuff / trailer park

I have a feeling Prometheus will disappoint at the box office. Could very well lose to the Madagascar sequel. I just hope it turns out better than Robin Hood. The cast is equally great.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:06 AM   #1526
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat__boy View Post
Omg, this looks amazing. Joaquin doing what he does best. I can't wait.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #1527
Ivanatis

Lightbulb Guess who turns 80 today

Last edited by Ivanatis : 05-25-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #1528
Ivanatis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanatis View Post
winners will be announced tonight (some already are)

judging from reception Palme d'Or could be between Amour and Holy Motors
Old 06-06-2012, 07:17 PM   #1529
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 AM   #1530
country flag Ben.