2010-2012 Cheering Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #31
country flag DartMarcus

DartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond reputeDartMarcus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Cheering Thread

Finally a win.
Hopefully great for the confidence. Guess the next tournament will be 1st round loss?

Brian Baker - Steve Johnson - Lleyton Hewitt - Robby Ginepri - Carlos Berlocq - Tommy Haas - Ivo Karlovic - Richard Gasquet - Kevin Anderson - David Ferrer - Michael Russell - Fabio Fognini - Michael Llodra - Oliver Rochus - Dustin Brown - Somdev Devvarman
DartMarcus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #32
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing that bothers me about their game is their very very long(by their standards) Masters 1000 drought, other than that they're pretty much continuing to be legendary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j8ZIUvLetI
Selby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #33
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Well they've already won 3 titles this year and one was the AO, so if they can keep winning slams, who cares

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:04 PM   #34
country flag Selby

Selby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond reputeSelby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Well they've already won 3 titles this year and one was the AO, so if they can keep winning slams, who cares
Well to be honest I don't care either But the thing is that I don't like what Federer is doing(showing up only for the slams) and I always criticize it, so If I say that I like that the twins are doing the same thing that would make me a hypocrite
But yeah it really is a minor issue, they don't really need to be number 1 in the rankings, they only care about the slams record and the titles record and they always make it at least to the semis in the slams.
Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 PM   #35
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

gotcha. They've been inconsistent this year for sure, but they've won 2 mickey mouse titles so they're hardly just playing for the slams feel better now"

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 04-15-2010, 05:11 PM   #36
country flag Deboogle!.

Won their first match in Monte Carlo today 10-2 in the superTB against Hutchins/Murray

Old 04-16-2010, 04:21 PM   #37
country flag Selby

They lost to a top team but it was a bad loss. After being a set up they had their chances but it went to a STB. They had match points at 9-8 but Mirnyi then served 2 first serves and at 9-10 Mike served(I think) and they couldn't save the match point.
One day they are going to win a masters 1000 again...MAYBE!
Old 04-16-2010, 04:33 PM   #38
country flag Deboogle!.

it was not a god sign when they lost a set to murray/hutchins

Old 04-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #39
country flag Selby

Quote:
it was not a god sign when they lost a set to murray/hutchins
Yeah it wasn't, Murray couldn't hit past the net in his singles match
Old 04-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #40
country flag Deboogle!.

And they lost again to the Poles, this time in the Barcelona QFs

Old 04-23-2010, 04:10 PM   #41
country flag Selby

It was predictable and expected, they have a very bad record against those Poles if I recall correctly.
I hope that by some magic they will get in form in the French Open, but I really really doubt it.
It's been too long since they won one of the Europe Slams but I don't think it will happen this year either.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #42
country flag Deboogle!.

They're really having quite a strange season At least they have the AO

Old 04-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #43
country flag Selby

Happy Birthday Twins!
Old 04-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #44
country flag Michael Bluth

Michael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Bluth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're really having quite a strange season At least they have the AO
It is weird. They've defended every title they won last year, and have sucked everywhere else.

They're into the QFs in Rome, maybe they can take advantage of the fact that Nestor and Zimonjic lost early.
Michael Bluth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #45
country flag Deboogle!.

Yes let's hope!