Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Madrid R3 vs Ferrer - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #91
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … AO SF vs Murray

I am so proud of Marin !He had an amazing Australian open making it to the semis and he's now in the top 10 !And lets be honest if he wouldn't have had all those long matches he would have beat Murray !

Anyway it's been a great start to the year for Marin and I think he has a a lot to look forward to this year !

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
tashanv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2010, 12:01 AM   #92
country flag -junie-

-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute-junie- has a reputation beyond repute

It was a great run!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:07 AM   #93
country flag erica

erica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad he didn't manage to win yesterday, but all in all it was a great tournament I think it will lead to great things this year!
erica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #94
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to add to the above comments. Yes, indeed it was a great tournament for Marin. I really hope he can take this good form forward into the rest of the year and consolidate his position in the Top 10. And of course, good luck in Zagreb.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 10:40 PM   #95
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Just wanted to add to the above comments. Yes, indeed it was a great tournament for Marin. I really hope he can take this good form forward into the rest of the year and consolidate his position in the Top 10. And of course, good luck in Zagreb.
Okay so I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your pictures you have of Novak in your signature!Especially the one of him and Janko that is sooooo HOT!!!!!!!Do you have a bigger version of that picture ?

Anyway I have seen your name around other player forums and have always wanted to say something to you about all the hotness you have in your signature !

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 01-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #96
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic@ 2010 ATPTOUR … Zagreb

After the AO final live watch, sigh, I did expect too much @ Andy-M then I saved up some time to review the semifinal between Marin and Andy-M, maybe coz of the result I had known, I went over it in a kind of calm emotion, just like that when we review old post cards sent by dear families and friends I have to tell that I am indeed feel proud of Marin, like you all he did his best in AO this year, fighting over himself round after round, he is still improving

What a lovely Croatian supporter who ran into the court to shake hands with Marin this man is another hero

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 11:47 AM   #97
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

Marin is such a graceful guy I have to say again I love that hero-man

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AO_sf_lostMurray_shakehandfan.jpg (118.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg AO_sf_lostMurray_shakehandfan1.jpg (115.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg AO_sf_lostMurray_shakehandfan2.jpg (168.3 KB, 79 views)

Old 01-31-2010, 11:49 AM   #98
country flag linus

Well, next week Marin gets a home tournament, first round against Hajek, I think it should be scheduled up to Tuesday

Old 01-31-2010, 10:33 PM   #99
country flag tashanv

Linus thanks for the pictures of that awesome yet crazy guy !He looks so small next to Marin .
Is it really weird that I'm jealous of him?I mean after all the guy is probably looking at some jail time .

Anyway good luck to Marin at Zagreb .I think the first round should be easy if he isn't to tired from the long flights and the hard two weeks he's played at the Australian Open!!!

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 02-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #100
country flag malisha

malisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond reputemalisha has a reputation beyond repute

Ivanisevic is his coach in Zagreb(Brett is still his coach but hes not in Zagreb so Goran helps him)

http://www.jutarnji.hr/goran-ivanise...cilicu/527009/

Ivanisevic had a good flat serve...maybe he cant teach Marin few things about hitting it cleanly
Goran had average volleys but Marin can learn from him how to volley IMO
malisha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:11 PM   #101
country flag linus

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post
Ivanisevic is his coach in Zagreb(Brett is still his coach but hes not in Zagreb so Goran helps him)

Ivanisevic had a good flat serve...maybe he cant teach Marin few things about hitting it cleanly
Thank you Malisha for this information, I went to find some photos today with the Goran Coach and Pupil Cilic Well, Goran Coach, teach our Marin more

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zagreb_training_goran01.jpg (39.8 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg Zagreb_training_goran02.jpg (62.7 KB, 294 views)
File Type: jpg Zagreb_training_goran03.jpg (55.0 KB, 295 views)
File Type: jpg Zagreb_training_goran04.jpg (42.6 KB, 754 views)
File Type: jpg Zagreb_training_goran05.jpg (40.1 KB, 292 views)

Old 02-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #102
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malisha View Post

More than on actual technique, I think Marin could use some input on (and practice) when to come forward for an easy putaway. I was actually quite impressed that he kept coming to the net every now and then against del Potro, despite being passed quite a few times. Not that many of those 70 or so approaches were the easy ones and those would, aside from finishing some points earlier and easier, make him more confident there and improve an already solid winning ratio.

These two should have fun together. Goran is such a nutter in the most positive sense I can think of
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #103
country flag TiggerAngel

TiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond reputeTiggerAngel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges View Post
These two should have fun together. Goran is such a nutter in the most positive sense I can think of
That is good. Especially as his nanny just died. He should have fun people around to cheer him up. I hope that he does well.

I wonder if that means that Goran will be throwing rackets from the spectators box or not. That could be funny.
TiggerAngel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #104
country flag RIboy

RIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond reputeRIboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
goran looks like homeless
RIboy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:15 PM   #105
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Not really, more like a rapper, but thankfully he doesn't rap
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote