The rumours surrounding Lady Gaga - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #31
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The rumours surrounding Lady Gaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
My brother-in-law claims to have fucked her.
Have him post his account in the Clydey and Friends' Story Time thread--it needs a shot in the arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
thank you.i couldn't live without that precious info.
who cares who claims what.
my bf claims jude law suck his proud.
Have him post his account in the Clydey and Friends' Story Time thread--it needs a shot in the arm.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #32
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

you should love it, way more than you hate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
put it this way there are miles better singers, piano players and writers out there, but because they dont hump any random object, show their crotch, dress like a freak and don't court hype they will never make it.
That doesn't make somebody "untalented" if anything it makes an artist more talented, in that they have at least planned a way to not let Record labels, execs & corporations (art killers) own, WHORE them & throw them away...like all the picture perfect undiscovered's want to and will be.

It is certainly on her own terms.

polarizing people is the true pinnacle of "pop" music if you ask me- it is a definition of popularity.
a few artist manage to define and carry that for a career.

I love it.

Last edited by partygirl : 01-11-2010 at 09:07 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:57 PM   #33
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Considering classes in Illuminati, if i am not already.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #34
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
you should love it, way more than you hate it.

That doesn't make somebody "untalented" if anything it makes an artist more talented, in that they have at least planned a way to not let Record labels, execs & corporations (art killers) own, WHORE them & throw them away...like all the picture perfect undiscovered's want to and will be.

It is certainly on her own terms.

polarizing people is the true pinnacle of "pop" music if you ask me- it is a definition of popularity.
a few artist manage to define and carry that for a career.

I love it.
lol it is comments like this that make me laugh, you don't think the record company is behind the image and all

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:30 AM   #35
country flag partygirl

I'd like to see a record label come up with 1 original idea, let alone avaunt-garde wacky ones.

They only know formula, regurgitated formula at that.
that is why everyone steals music now, labels are making themselves obsolete.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:44 AM   #36
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
I'd like to see a record label come up with 1 original idea, let alone avaunt-garde wacky ones.
How about the one that gave Gaga a contract? Although knowing that there are enough suckers out there that dont know the difference between musical talent and dressing in funny clothes is hardly original.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #37
country flag Roddickominator

Roddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond reputeRoddickominator has a reputation beyond repute

She writes catchy songs and is somewhat interesting...at least in comparison to most recent pop acts. I couldn't care less if she has a dingaling or not....it's not like we're gonna get a chance to bang her anyway to find out.

I actually dig the "acoustic" versions of her songs.
Roddickominator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:46 PM   #38
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
if she is talented what is michael jackson?
A dead man unable to control a serious addiction and, if not a pedophile, dumb enough to become suspicious of being one beacuse of his actions.

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #39
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose View Post
A dead man unable to control a serious addiction and, if not a pedophile, dumb enough to become suspicious of being one beacuse of his actions.
meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:33 PM   #40
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i would prefer her to what you are listen to any day though
and I'm glad for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:33 PM   #41
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
and I'm glad for that
i think they could need each cent though selling just a few thousands copies per album
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #42
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care for her at all. Unfortunately "catchy" has become the new idea of a good song. But she knows how to sell herself and make her music appealing(dosen't mean its good), but how else can you explain how Jay-Z has made much more money than Nas?

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:08 PM   #43
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think they could need each cent though selling just a few thousands copies per album
good to hear that you receive a percentage of the profit your favourite artists make

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote