Heineken Open 2010 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-09-2010, 06:51 AM   #1
country flag Tennis-Engineer

Tennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond reputeTennis-Engineer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Heineken Open 2010

Here is the bottom half of draw:

KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER
NALBANDIAN, David ARG

BELLUCCI, Thomaz BRA
CHIUDINELLI, Marco SUI

GICQUEL, Marc FRA
ROCHUS, Olivier BEL

BYE
N. ALMAGRO [4]

MELZER, Jurgen AUT
FOGNINI, Fabio ITA

MAYER, Florian GER
GROSJEAN, Sebastien FRA

CHARDY, Jeremy FRA
CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA

BYE
D. FERRER [2]

-----------

David leads 2-1 in H2H against Kohli http://www.atpworldtour.com/Players/...=N301&oId=K435

Tennis Tipping :

Singles titles: Sunrise 09, Cremona 09, Belgrade 08, Salinas 08, Tunis 08, Campos do Jordao 08.
Doubles titles: Paris Masters 09, Shanghai Masters 09, Todi 09, Santiago 08, San Luis de Potosi 08, Tunis 08.

Tennis-Engineer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2010, 12:38 PM   #2
country flag arch_enemy

arch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond reputearch_enemy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Heineken Open 2010

Kohli will be a tough opponent actually even though he isn't in good form recently.
Don't expect too much on David because It's his first tournament since he recovers from injury after all.
Hopefully he can adjust his form to the high level to play AO through the tournament. Come on!

Last edited by arch_enemy : 01-09-2010 at 01:17 PM.
arch_enemy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nalby
tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
country flag freeandlonely

freeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond reputefreeandlonely has a reputation beyond repute

good luck, Dave
freeandlonely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:06 AM   #5
country flag camilia

camilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond reputecamilia has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck David!
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:48 AM   #6
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to report this news. David is out of the Heineken Open due to an abdominal strain and the Australian Open is in doubt too:

David Nalbandian out of Heineken Open
Last updated 18:35 11/01/2010

Reuters
CONFIRMED: David Nalbandian has had to pull out of Auckland's Heineken Open tennis tournament.

The Heineken Open was hit with a huge blow today when the tournament's biggest draw card David Nalbandian was forced to pull out.

The former top 10 player picked up a light abdominal strain when training in Auckland today and after receiving an MRI scan at Auckland Hospital he made the decision to withdraw from the Open.
Nalbandian was on the comeback trail from a hip operation that has sidelined him since May last year.
This was to be his first tournament since then but there is a question mark over when he'll take to the court again as the injury is likely to mean he'll miss next week's Australian Open.

Nalbandian's exit is a crushing blow to tournament organisers, who have struggled to bring in any big names for this year's event with Nalbandian the only player in the field with genuine superstar status.

Tournament director Richard Palmer said it was disappointing to lose a player of Nalbandian's stature from the tournament.

"These things happen and it's sad that it's happen," Palmer said last night.

"It would have been great to have seen him play but what can you do about it?

"Coming back from injury and off for a little while is always fraught with risk, so while he was a significant draw card there are plenty of other good players there.

"I've been doing this for 14 years, he's not the first one and if I carry on he won't be the last.
It's disappointing, I'd be a liar if I didn't say that, but it's just the reality of sport, you move on and get on with it."

Nalbandian said he was also disappointed to have missed out of playing at the Open.

"I am very disappointed not to be able to make my comeback this week at the Heineken Open," he said. I was very much looking forward into playing in Auckland once again.

"I didn't play much tennis for eight months so it is natural to suffer some small injuries. Although I am disappointed at the moment, I remain confident and positive about making a full time come back to the tour soon.

"I thank tournament director Richard Palmer for giving me the wild card and the opportunity to resume my career and I hope to come back next year and play in front of the kiwi crowd."

Nalbandian's place in the main draw goes to Inigo Cervantes-Huegen from Spain, who gets in as the lucky loser as his name was drawn out of the hat from the four players who lost in the last round of qualifying.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote