Who do you think will beat Venus and Serena in Melbourne? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-11-2002, 08:55 AM   #1
anton

anton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who do you think will beat Venus and Serena in Melbourne?

Hingis best them both back to back but Venus was tired/out of shape and that was the old Serena. New Serena wont give away a 4-1 lead.

I think Amelie might beat one of them and psooibly Lindsay but she has to get moving more and more quickly off the bat to get into the points faster.

andytennis.com
anton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2002, 08:56 AM   #2
per4ever

per4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond repute

euhm anton...NON-Tennis
Old 09-11-2002, 08:58 AM   #3
irma

irma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond repute

anton there is a wtasection under on the page!
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:07 AM   #4
anton

anton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond reputeanton has a reputation beyond repute

yea but that wta link goes to wtaworld which is closed. and to per4eva, somebody complained that we were talking about wta in atp so we came to non-tennis.

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:09 AM   #5
per4ever

per4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond reputeper4ever has a reputation beyond repute

but general messages is about tennis..they don't need to complain pfff

we're taking over the place
Old 09-11-2002, 09:15 AM   #6
anton

well they did complain. I guess all that "Is Venus Williams gay" and all that other garbage finally brought down WTAWORLD. People should just try to use the boards for tennis and not all the other stuff. And the non-tennis threads may have been more pop than the tennis!!

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:20 AM   #7
per4ever

they were lots more popular..but people talk about more things then tennis..so we need a non-tennis part.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:25 AM   #8
anton

sorry, but I dont think the nontennis needs to ruin the tennis on a tennis board!!! people should open a "non-tennis" message board of their own and tehn go there and chat! dont ruin this atp with nontennis! this is the only thing left.

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:30 AM   #9
i-girl

i-girl

so where are we talking about women's tennis? we need to make a decision. I think Per is right, and we should talk about it in non-tennis. we should remember that we're guests here and tone down are usually, *cough* lively, discussions (I know Per, YOU are always polite ).

my boys are Guga, Lleyton, Yevgeny, Har'el, Juan Carlos, Alex, Magnus and James
i-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:33 AM   #10
anton

you mean women's tennis in general. sombody will start a thread probably soon.

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:36 AM   #11
i-girl

i-girl

no, I mean just use general messages to talk about both kinds of tennis. not just one thread that will be dedicated to the wta, that won't be enough.

my boys are Guga, Lleyton, Yevgeny, Har'el, Juan Carlos, Alex, Magnus and James
i-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:39 AM   #12
anton

they told us to leave the general tennis and go here to non-tennis.

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:39 AM   #13
anton

i-girl are you in israel? or of that origin?

andytennis.com
Old 09-11-2002, 09:41 AM   #14
irma

irma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond reputeirma has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.atpworld.com/forumdisplay...ne=&forumid=23
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 09:42 AM   #15
anton

cool. i will try to post there too.

andytennis.com