Soderking Video Thread - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 05-24-2010, 02:11 PM   #121
country flag AgnRus
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,616
AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

http://www.facebook.com/RolandGarros...v=393178631338
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 06-01-2010, 04:17 PM   #122
country flag misty1
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 21,935
misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

check this shot out from robin

point of the tournament so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umVNhxyQg80
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #123
country flag gam_jonte
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 630
gam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Well, i just have to say that someone have to put this entire match up on some site for download since i must have it! Since Nolby seems to be awsome at this i might ask if you have any progress in this matter?
Robin did indeed play like posessed today, he was in awsome form in all aspects of the game today!
gam_jonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 05:35 AM   #124
country flag kite1987runner
Registered User
 
kite1987runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 22
kite1987runner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Agn Rus
I am waiting for your match downloading(uploadbox)
kite1987runner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #125
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Eden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 39
Posts: 21,524
Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 08:44 PM   #126
country flag AgnRus
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,616
AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite1987runner View Post
Agn Rus
I am waiting for your match downloading(uploadbox)
http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=1267
974.53 MB

http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=1266
4.44 GB


http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=5212
1.56 GB

http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=5211
1.62 GB

http://t3nnis.tv/details.php?id=5210HIGHLIGHTS
113.10 MB

in Russian

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2992848
2.04 GB

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2991531
1.62GB

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2992448
1.49GB
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:47 PM   #127
country flag AgnRus
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,616
AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #128
country flag Guille.
 
Guille.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 20
Posts: 780
Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Thanks Agnus what's your name btw?
Guille. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:57 PM   #129
country flag AgnRus
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,616
AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Hi Will! It's nice to meet you! My name is Nastia
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #130
country flag Guille.
 
Guille.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 20
Posts: 780
Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Nastia! don't know why but I love the name

btw, I've been studying the Russian revolution the whole day I better pass my exam
Guille. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 PM   #131
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread



It is sick, Nastia! There are 4 different versions of Soderking beating Fed at Rutracker.org alone.

I'll provide some help for the Torrent/Invitation Only and Russian Language challenged Soda fans.



R1.Recouderc.Soderling (English)
http://rapidshare.com/files/391089548/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392004067/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/391095875/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/391108782/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part4.rar


R2.Dent.Soderling (English)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part2.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part3.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part4.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part5.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part6.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part7.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part8.rar

or

R2.Dent.Soderling (English)
http://rapidshare.com/files/392213724/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392214280/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392220931/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392222344/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392222941/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392273354/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part6.rar

R3 Montanes.Soderling
(No luck so far. I'm hoping El Rincon Del Tenis uploads this one later. Nastia, have you seen this one in Russian?)

R4.Cilic.Soderling (No Commentary...I've downloaded and watched this one and it is rather odd hearing no commentators for such a big match)
http://rapidshare.com/files/393766620/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393810275/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393820341/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393820854/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part4.rar

Ok, Here are the Fed victories. I'm downloading my 4th version right now, and I'll explain why. The Rain Delays screwed up people's recording of the match. Here is the first one I downloaded:

QF.Federer.Soderling (Spanish)
http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=1267

It's really good, but it is in Spanish.

QF.Federer.Soderling (English)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part01.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part02.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part03.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part04.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part05.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part06.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3eg...264.part07.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part08.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part09.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part10.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part11.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part12.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part13.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part14.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part15.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part16.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part17.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part18.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part19.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part20.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part21.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part22.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part23.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part24.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part25.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part26.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part27.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part28.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part29.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part30.rar

Ok, so this has English commentary. Unfortunately, they are missing about 20 minutes of footage that the Spanish version has. The big problem with this: They cut back from the Rain Delay at 5-5 40-40, probably the turning point of the whole match. You miss seeing how Robin came back from 15-40 to break Fed. Bad luck on the recorder's part. Also, not much from warm-ups and the match cuts off too quickly for fans imho.

QF.Federer.Soderling (No Commentary)
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459750/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459708/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459784/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459872/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part4.rar

Part 2, As Soda and Fed come back on court after Rain Delay:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394461971/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394511471/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394517640/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part3.rar

This is the best footage and the resolution is wonderful and the files are not that big. The big problem: No commentary at all for this Epic match! It is almost surreal seeing some of the footage, especially when Fed and Soda return from the first Rain Delay with no commentary while history is being made. Otherwise, it is great. But I want to hear some analysis during the match like I saw on the ESPN version. There is much to discuss in this match.

I'm currently downloading, hoping to get a full match in English:

http://quickupload.net/khvfabce8bv8/...art01.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/ay9rq2lmrqsf/...art02.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/10m0a2od6k9m/...art03.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/k80kn0eo9r3w/...art04.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/lwt48ukwhdeh/...art05.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/b5r159kfmh4k/...art06.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/twubug7uxwyu/...art07.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/efjdex7iyjt0/...art08.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/g8n4pp1o2gx0/...art09.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/hik8jk66jxcn/...art10.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/6a4493d47yop/...art11.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/cz9w0ctq2wxp/...art12.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/4w4e38amkjkg/...art13.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/8ls4za7qf1fo/...art14.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/iak93p1mgd4i/...art15.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/ug5bx8dpm5d7/...art16.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/zicox8do9cfp/...art17.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/001cyum21xyx/...art18.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/7vn4n1sy1o26/...art19.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/d3n4neymutt5/...art20.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/jsfxpmyhayhe/...art21.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/kbu5wkffc5xx/...art22.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/dc95wh865r7i/...art23.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/rvjmxzqdh4k7/...art24.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/vyle0fxns4q0/...art25.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/aoh0n8a2imkv/...art26.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/glhkbrbmcvu8/...art27.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/icu1g6ez4ls0/...art28.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/8ltkiwp44y7v/...art29.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/m2hd683v6a4m/...art30.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/clm83xrmpx7r/...art31.rar.html

It's a larger file than the 30 parter lised at FileFactory. If it is the same thing but includes the missing footage, then I will be happy. If not, I may end up merging the best parts of all these files together so I can see the whole match with as much commentary in English as possible. Anyway, I'm sure more versions are on the way since Soda did it again, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew what is out there right now.

Also, if you are looking for any of the other Tennis matches from 2010 for Robin, most of them can be found here:
http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/315...s-Matches-2010-!!!
__________________
Nalby: 2010 Legg Mason ATP 500 Champion (Welcome back!! )
Nole: 2009 Paris Bercy Masters & 2010 Dubai ATP500 Champion
Soderking: 2010 ABN AMRO Rotterdam ATP500 Champion
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #132
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

By the way, Fed was NOT wearing a Rolex in any of the versions listed above. I'm gong to enjoy watching Robin's Abu Dhabi victory over Fed in peace now.

For those who never got a chance to enjoy it the first time due to everyone claiming Fed wasn't trying (Thanks again, Sexysova!):

Abu Dhabi SF 2010: Roger Federer vs. Robin Soderling

vs.

SET 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6HWTFW5M
SET 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6R2N30BN
SET 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NPD8G8YE

To the rest of you!
__________________
Nalby: 2010 Legg Mason ATP 500 Champion (Welcome back!! )
Nole: 2009 Paris Bercy Masters & 2010 Dubai ATP500 Champion
Soderking: 2010 ABN AMRO Rotterdam ATP500 Champion
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:36 AM   #133
country flag kite1987runner
Registered User
 
kite1987runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 22
kite1987runner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post


It is sick, Nastia! There are 4 different versions of Soderking beating Fed at Rutracker.org alone.

I'll provide some help for the Torrent/Invitation Only and Russian Language challenged Soda fans.



R1.Recouderc.Soderling (English)
http://rapidshare.com/files/391089548/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392004067/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/391095875/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/391108782/RolandGarros.2010.R1.Recouderc.Soderling.part4.rar


R2.Dent.Soderling (English)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part1.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part2.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part3.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part4.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part5.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part6.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part7.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fa....wmv.part8.rar

or

R2.Dent.Soderling (English)
http://rapidshare.com/files/392213724/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392214280/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392220931/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392222344/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392222941/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/392273354/RolandGarros.2010.R2.Dent.Soderling.part6.rar

R3 Montanes.Soderling
(No luck so far. I'm hoping El Rincon Del Tenis uploads this one later. Nastia, have you seen this one in Russian?)

R4.Cilic.Soderling (No Commentary...I've downloaded and watched this one and it is rather odd hearing no commentators for such a big match)
http://rapidshare.com/files/393766620/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393810275/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393820341/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/393820854/RolandGarros.2010.R4.Cilic.Soderling.part4.rar

Ok, Here are the Fed victories. I'm downloading my 4th version right now, and I'll explain why. The Rain Delays screwed up people's recording of the match. Here is the first one I downloaded:

QF.Federer.Soderling (Spanish)
http://www.tennishaven.com/details.php?id=1267

It's really good, but it is in Spanish.

QF.Federer.Soderling (English)
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part01.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part02.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part03.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part04.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part05.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part06.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b3eg...264.part07.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part08.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part09.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part10.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part11.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part12.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part13.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part14.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part15.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part16.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part17.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part18.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part19.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part20.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part21.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part22.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part23.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part24.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part25.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part26.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part27.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part28.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part29.rar
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b1fg...264.part30.rar

Ok, so this has English commentary. Unfortunately, they are missing about 20 minutes of footage that the Spanish version has. The big problem with this: They cut back from the Rain Delay at 5-5 40-40, probably the turning point of the whole match. You miss seeing how Robin came back from 15-40 to break Fed. Bad luck on the recorder's part. Also, not much from warm-ups and the match cuts off too quickly for fans imho.

QF.Federer.Soderling (No Commentary)
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459750/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459708/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459784/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394459872/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.1.part4.rar

Part 2, As Soda and Fed come back on court after Rain Delay:
http://rapidshare.com/files/394461971/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394511471/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/394517640/RolandGarros.2010.QF.Federer.Soderling.2.part3.rar

This is the best footage and the resolution is wonderful and the files are not that big. The big problem: No commentary at all for this Epic match! It is almost surreal seeing some of the footage, especially when Fed and Soda return from the first Rain Delay with no commentary while history is being made. Otherwise, it is great. But I want to hear some analysis during the match like I saw on the ESPN version. There is much to discuss in this match.

I'm currently downloading, hoping to get a full match in English:

http://quickupload.net/khvfabce8bv8/...art01.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/ay9rq2lmrqsf/...art02.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/10m0a2od6k9m/...art03.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/k80kn0eo9r3w/...art04.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/lwt48ukwhdeh/...art05.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/b5r159kfmh4k/...art06.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/twubug7uxwyu/...art07.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/efjdex7iyjt0/...art08.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/g8n4pp1o2gx0/...art09.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/hik8jk66jxcn/...art10.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/6a4493d47yop/...art11.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/cz9w0ctq2wxp/...art12.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/4w4e38amkjkg/...art13.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/8ls4za7qf1fo/...art14.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/iak93p1mgd4i/...art15.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/ug5bx8dpm5d7/...art16.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/zicox8do9cfp/...art17.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/001cyum21xyx/...art18.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/7vn4n1sy1o26/...art19.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/d3n4neymutt5/...art20.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/jsfxpmyhayhe/...art21.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/kbu5wkffc5xx/...art22.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/dc95wh865r7i/...art23.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/rvjmxzqdh4k7/...art24.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/vyle0fxns4q0/...art25.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/aoh0n8a2imkv/...art26.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/glhkbrbmcvu8/...art27.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/icu1g6ez4ls0/...art28.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/8ltkiwp44y7v/...art29.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/m2hd683v6a4m/...art30.rar.html
http://quickupload.net/clm83xrmpx7r/...art31.rar.html



I like MEGA downloading , but i prefer uploadbox
Thank you Nastia and Nolby
kite1987runner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #134
country flag AgnRus
Registered User
 
AgnRus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,616
AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #135
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Nolby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,211
Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite1987runner View Post
I like MEGA downloading , but i prefer uploadbox
Thank you Nastia and Nolby
Good news on the 31 rar file match from quickupload.net. This is an extremely high quality version of the match (resolution and capture best of all versions), it is from The Tennis Channel (English, Gimelstob and Mcenroe), includes an introduction from last years RG Final, and so far appears to be perfect. I have yet to watch the entire thing, but it is stunningly professional and complete from the beginning and is more than just the match action being captured.

Get this version if you haven't started downloading yet.

I've mentioned it before, but just in case anyone's missed it: Use a downloader like JDownloader for these huge multi-parted matches:

http://jdownloader.org/download/index
__________________
Nalby: 2010 Legg Mason ATP 500 Champion (Welcome back!! )
Nole: 2009 Paris Bercy Masters & 2010 Dubai ATP500 Champion
Soderking: 2010 ABN AMRO Rotterdam ATP500 Champion
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios