Soderking Video Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #91
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Youzhny-Soderling.Miami.2010.quarterfinal (6 parts)
was added HERE
Anya, is your version of this match in English or Russian?

If it is in English, I'll stop trying to fight with extracting these h264 AVC .flv files right now. I've downloaded caps in both languages from you in the past, but the Gonzo match was in Russian just like the torrent I downloaded.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2010, 12:04 PM   #92
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite1987runner View Post
Aha,it's OK.Never mind.It just spend a little more time.
"English version of Youzhny/Soderling" Oh,my Lady GaGa.I am waitting Youzhny is so cute
Another few days ,When I finish all highlights that I made,I will give link to you
Thanks, Kite! Making good highlights is tough work I've come to find. One has to be able to get them to blend just right. I'm looking forward to downloading and seeing your work.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #93
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post
Anya, is your version of this match in English or Russian?
Russian always

Berdych-Soderling.Miami.2010.semifinal (6 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:30 PM   #94
country flag kite1987runner

kite1987runner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks, Kite! Making good highlights is tough work I've come to find. One has to be able to get them to blend just right. I'm looking forward to downloading and seeing your work.
I upload highlights onto a famous Chinese video website
Sorry,Youtube is forbided in China,you know.So ....
So,I hope you can guess these Chinese and successfully download them
But don't worry,I will always help you
kite1987runner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Russian always

Berdych-Soderling.Miami.2010.semifinal (6 parts)
was added HERE
Hello,Russian guy
This afternoon,I watched a wonderful Russian movie"BAKE IN TIME". Then,I made highlights of Soderling VS Youzhny. And now,I fall in love with Russian man.haha,so cute,preety and powerful
BTW: I have loved Sharapova for 5 years
Old 04-06-2010, 09:51 AM   #96
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Youzhny vs. Soderling, Miami Masters QF, in English uploaded via Megaupload (my version....far from perfect....but small and fast to download and includes entire broadcast for fans of Robin -before and after the match and during changeovers - and not just the cut and dry match)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJT0UOBZ

File description: ATP.2010.Miami.Masters.SoderlingvsYouzhny.QF.ENG.a vi
File size: 280.55 MB
Commentary: English
Codec: XVID
Resolution: 640x480
Old 04-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #97

Quote:
Youzhny vs. Soderling, Miami Masters QF, in English uploaded via Megaupload (my version....far from perfect....but small and fast to download and includes entire broadcast for fans of Robin -before and after the match and during changeovers - and not just the cut and dry match)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJT0UOBZ

File description: ATP.2010.Miami.Masters.SoderlingvsYouzhny.QF.ENG.a vi
File size: 280.55 MB
Codec: XVID
Resolution: 640x480
Ok,I made again.English version ~~
Old 04-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #98
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

The troublesome .flv files I've been downloading and extracting are a problem because they are h264 high-definition AAC (Advanced Audio Coding). I found a new tool (Any Video Converter freeware) that could extract them in HD if you set the Audio and Video at high sync, edited them in Virtualdub as avis and then compressed them as a Matroska file (MKV) with Quick Media Converter (freeware). It was very hard finding free software (Adobe/QTs desire to force one to pay when footage was already there was not an option) that would sync the audio and video as Handbrake FFmpeg and WinFF all failed horribly at this. Anyway, this is probably not of much interest at this point, but might be good for the future. Here is the High Def version of Youzhny vs. Soderling in the QFs of the Miami Masters:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D34VG9OJ

File description: ATP.2010.MiamiMasters.QF.YouzhnyvsSoderrling.ENG_h d.mkv
File size: 746.75 MB

High Definition Matroska
Viceo Codec: Mp4v
Resolution: 720x576
Audio Codec: a52
Old 04-09-2010, 06:26 AM   #99

[quote=Nolby;9455704]

#1: French Open, R16 vs. Nadal 6-2, 6-7 (2-7), 6-4, 7-6 (7-2) (Upset match of the decade)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3SI7VD04
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAMV2Y5U
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E5W8MWJJ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4OB2CTUF
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RYR9BZKO

QUOTE]

I can't open the 4th website :sad: so I can't watch the match :sad:
Old 04-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #100
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:40 AM   #101
country flag minh

minh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond reputeminh has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks AgnRus, nice video
minh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:06 PM   #102
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Great vid, Nastia! Love how Robin does all the promo work for these tournies nowadays. He is a big star!

I got some partial match vids that may be of interest. I am almost turning into a pro at recording matches now and via Bet365, got my best recording to date of the Nole/Nando SF and gave it to Nando fans. But no matches were on Bet365 today, so I wasn't able to get a reliable stream.

I did get the one on Atdhe.net, but they switched streams from a Ustream to a "LiveH" one at 7-5, 1-3, and I couldn't find a recorder that was able to get the rest of the match without freezing. So I'm going to upload the Soda/Chela match, but be aware that it is perfect up to 7-5, 1-3, and the rest is just a desperate attempt to capture the rest without too much success. Oh well! I'm transcoding the major portion of the match to an MPEG MP4 right now, and I will put it up later. Again, the first set and half will be great. If someone else (Anya07 perhaps? ) was able to get the rest, please post.

A Nalby buddy of mine, Joop Van't Hoff, who caps and uploads all those great Nalby matches, was able to get half of the Soda victories in the Davis Cup. Again, these are not complete, but they do cover a set and a half of the 2 Soda's victories in Davis Cup play against Argentina, and they include the winning results and match points. I haven't been able to find these matches anywhere else, and it was my attempt to get these matches (and failing miserably, especially on my first attempts) that set me in motion to try and get these things recorded.

So here they are and thanks so much to Joop for taking the time to make us Soda fans happy.

Soderling vs Mayer, DC, 2010: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1NYEPRY0

(4th DC rubber against Argentina; tied it up 2-2):

Soderling vs Schwank part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM5YQ7EW
Soderling vs Schwank part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RKN8ROG

(First rubber, gave Sweden a 1-0 lead in the tie)

Last edited by Nolby : 04-20-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:33 AM   #103
country flag Guille.

Guille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond reputeGuille. has a reputation beyond repute

Nolby, did you have a chance to record Soderling vs Chela in Barcelona?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #104
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will. View Post
Nolby, did you have a chance to record Soderling vs Chela in Barcelona?
Funny, you should just ask that Will.

Soda vs. Chela, R2 at Barcelona:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4NHLYGS

File description: ATP500.R2.Barcelona.Soderling.vs.Chela.ESP.mp4
640x480, high resolution.
File size: 707.97 MB
(Includes everything pre-match, warm-ups and entire match up to 7-5, 1-3)

This is incomplete. Atdhe.net switched from "Ustream" to "Live_H" (I have no idea what that is) with Soda leading 7-5, 1-3. My stream download went from perfect to instantly dead. I tried to record the "Live_H" stream, but it was one of those that doesn't download. I desperately went to Livescorehunter, and got footage from various parts of the match until the end, including the last game.

Does anyone want to see horrible frozen footage of the last game? I could upload the last game on YouTube and you'd just have to understand that it isn't that great, freezes quite a bit and I was out of ideas. But it shows Robin breaking to win the match and the after-match celebration.

Bet365 won't cover any matches until Thursday, so I was stuck with these flaky streams. I will have the full match in HD on Thursday. I've gotten beyond all my recording issues at long last. The problem was with my Anti-Virus software fighting with my RTMP downloading software.

Last edited by Nolby : 04-21-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:34 AM   #105
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

[quote=AgnRus;9830282][quote]

Nastia, this version has a cool soundtrack in the background.

I'll upload the frozen, flawed last game of Chela/Soda. It makes me so mad that I got the first set and a half perfectly recorded but lost the great stream at the end. Still, it is worth seeing him win. Just forgive how crummy the footage is. Ok, here it is:

Last edited by Nolby : 04-21-2010 at 10:57 AM.