Soderking Video Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #76
country flag gam_jonte

gam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

The link doesn't work for me? Any problems for anyone else here? And i would also like to know which language the commentator speaks.
gam_jonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 07:11 PM   #77
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite1987runner View Post
Nolby,Thank you very much.
The speed is very very slow ....
Slow? As for me, 150-250 kb/sec
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:25 PM   #78
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam_jonte View Post
The link doesn't work for me? Any problems for anyone else here?
You need to register
http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

Quote:
And i would also like to know which language the commentator speaks.
Russian
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 PM   #79
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The link doesn't work for me? Any problems for anyone else here? And i would also like to know which language the commentator speaks.
You're welcome, Kite and Nastia! I am seeding along with 10 others I can see right now, so hope that helps the speed. Personally, I have never gotten faster speeds: 70- 90 kb/sec, which is the highest my connection has ever given me on a torrent or ANY download; faster than a normal download for me (50 kb/sec). Normally, I get 10 kb/sec to 40 kb/sec with Torrents...this one is twice as fast.

So Nastia, I agree, this site provides torrents with the very best download speeds. One shouldn't have any issues with speed downloading this torrent. It gets faster after your Torrent software has time to find all the Peers and Seeds.

Gam_jonte,

1. Go to the home page to register: http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php

2. Click on "Регистрация " (i.e. "Register") right under rutracker.org.

3. This will take you to http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register . Under "Регистрация", scoll down to the very bottom of the page and click the first linked line choice at the end, "Я согласен с этими условиями" (i.e. I Agree with these terms)

4. This will take you to the last page.

-Write your Имя: (Username),
-Адрес email (Email address) and
-Пароль: (Password) and
-enter Password again (Подтвердите пароль)
-Enter "Captcha" letters in 5th box (Easy one, just 3 characters)
-Choose your "Откуда:" (i.e. Country) from pull-down menu
-You're Часовой пояс: (Time offset...this is Optional)
-Click the button at the bottom of this page.
-Log in with the Username and password you chose, and then go to this page for the Soda/Gonzo match:
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2864215

Year: 2010 Sport: Tennis
Participants:
Fernando Gonzalez - Robin Söderling
Duration: 1 hour, 48 minutes
Comment: Professional
Comment language: Russian (Roman Comyn)
Description: Miami 2010 (Miami, USA)
March 30, 2010, Tuesday.
23:30 MSK 4th round
Surface: Hard.
Prize Money: $ 3,645,000
The match between the fourth round, Fernando Gonzalez, Chile (9) and Robin Söderling (Sweden, 5).
Extras.
Information: Rip own.
Channel NTV + Tennis.
Full match.

Quality: SATRip Format: AVI
Video Codec: XviD
Audio Codec: MP3
Video: 700x400 (1.75:1), 25 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 1700 kbps avg, 0.24 bit / pixels
Audio: 48 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~ 128.00 kbps avg

======================

They have other matches in different languages, but this one is in Russian. The quality is outstanding. I just got to the point where and Soda and Gonzo had words. The umpire told Robin to talk to him instead of Gonzo realizing that Gonzo was starting an unnecessary fight.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================

Last edited by Nolby : 04-01-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:00 PM   #80
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
And this Irish Soda fan is very appreciative of the Russians, absolutely no doubt. I looked around gotennis.ru and noticed some of the lead Soda fans here are also active over there. I also checked out a great tennis match site with older matches called rojadirecta.org, and yet another quality site called atptour.ru. All seem to feature people helping each other to see the matches out of friendship and mutual interests. I am very impressed!

( Couldn't help but notice some great fandom for Nalby on gotennis.ru and some photos I hadn't seen before)
Old 04-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #81
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

Gonzalez-Soderling.Miami.2010.4th (7 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #82
country flag kite1987runner

kite1987runner is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Slow? As for me, 150-250 kb/sec
Oh,my Lady gaga
I have downloaded all night,but it still 0.0% ,no working
I give up
But,I still thank you guys
kite1987runner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:49 PM   #83
country flag AgnRus

ATP Masters Miami 2010. 1/4 F.
Robin Soderling - Mikhail Youzhny

http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2868334
Old 04-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #84
country flag gam_jonte

gam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond reputegam_jonte has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolby View Post
You're welcome, Kite and Nastia! I am seeding along with 10 others I can see right now, so hope that helps the speed. Personally, I have never gotten faster speeds: 70- 90 kb/sec, which is the highest my connection has ever given me on a torrent or ANY download; faster than a normal download for me (50 kb/sec). Normally, I get 10 kb/sec to 40 kb/sec with Torrents...this one is twice as fast.

So Nastia, I agree, this site provides torrents with the very best download speeds. One shouldn't have any issues with speed downloading this torrent. It gets faster after your Torrent software has time to find all the Peers and Seeds.

Gam_jonte,

3. This will take you to http://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register . Under "Регистрация", scoll down to the very bottom of the page and click the first linked line choice at the end, "Я согласен с этими условиями" (i.e. I Agree with these terms)

-Log in with the Username and password you chose, and then go to this page for the Soda/Gonzo match:

Participants:
March 30, 2010, Tuesday.
The match between the fourth round, Fernando Gonzalez, Chile (9) and Robin Söderling (Sweden, 5).
Extras.
Channel NTV + Tennis.
Full match.

Video: 700x400 (1.75:1), 25 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 1700 kbps avg, 0.24 bit / pixels

======================

They have other matches in different languages, but this one is in Russian. The quality is outstanding. I just got to the point where and Soda and Gonzo had words. The umpire told Robin to talk to him instead of Gonzo realizing that Gonzo was starting an unnecessary fight.
Thanks for all the help! I've now got the entire match, but I downloaded around 800kb/s so i got it in like 40min, but that can be because of different seeders i belive.
Well, thanks again!
gam_jonte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:14 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya07 View Post
Gonzalez-Soderling.Miami.2010.4th (7 parts)
was added HERE
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much
Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 AM   #86

Quote:

Gam_jonte,

Participants:
March 30, 2010, Tuesday.
Extras.
Channel NTV + Tennis.
Full match.

======================

Thank you pretty
3days ago,I guess again and again ,finally,I regitered successfully.I found all forums almost the same
Old 04-04-2010, 05:36 AM   #87
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Thanks for all the help! I've now got the entire match, but I downloaded around 800kb/s so i got it in like 40min, but that can be because of different seeders i belive.
Well, thanks again!
Naaahhh!! I have 2 wireless connections. The fastest downloads I get on my best connection hover around 50-60 kbs/sec on extremely lucky days and very rarely at that. A normal download for me is about 40 kb/sec. So 70-90 kbs/sec is not only mind blowingly fast given my relative speed capabilities, it is setting personal download speed reocrds for me that I didn't even think were possible. So it is the same, if not greater than you or Nastia getting 800 kb/sec.

The torrents off that site kick some serious arse.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:58 AM   #88
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by kite1987runner View Post
Thank you pretty
3days ago,I guess again and again ,finally,I regitered successfully.I found all forums almost the same
That's too bad. You're the only one having that kind of experience. Everyone else, includiing me, is loving that site. It must be tough in China. I feel for you, man. Since you have it so bad with that site, under no circumstances would I spend money or worry about an invitation with those competitive advertising tennis torrent sites or with tennis.tv. The free ones listed are better and faster at getting the videos too and care more about the product because you are dealing with friends and kind hearted people and not marketing strategists. I've found this to usually to be the case in all walks of life.

Anya07 will often come to your rescue, as she has done for so many of us. I'm getting better all thet time too and will upload my own English version of Youzhny/Soderling tp Megaupload in a day or two if noone else does. I'm learning how to take H264 AVC .flv file and encode them into High Quality Widescreen MP4s vis WinFF and then modify them to Avis using an H264 codec and an AVi container (MP4 to Avi software) and do the final muxing using Virtual dub. I've got one ready to go right now in Full screen, but I want to see how the Widescreen version comes out first. Initial tests have gone very well.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:17 AM   #89

Quote:
That's too bad. You're the only one having that kind of experience. Everyone else, includiing me, is loving that site. It must be tough in China. I feel for you, man.

Anya07 will often come to your rescue, as she has done for so many of us. I'm getting better all thet time too and will upload my own English version of Youzhny/Soderling tp Megaupload in a day or two if noone else does. .
Aha,it's OK.Never mind.It just spend a little more time.
"English version of Youzhny/Soderling" Oh,my Lady GaGa.I am waitting Youzhny is so cute
Another few days ,When I finish all highlights that I made,I will give link to you
Old 04-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #90
country flag Anya07

Anya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond reputeAnya07 has a reputation beyond repute

Youzhny-Soderling.Miami.2010.quarterfinal (6 parts)
was added HERE

http://image2you.ru
http://pic4you.ru
http://southwc.ru
Anya07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote