Soderking Video Thread - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #316
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Video Thread

AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2011, 04:01 AM   #317
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #318
country flag AgnRus

Old 05-28-2011, 05:32 AM   #319
country flag AgnRus

Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 AM   #320
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

ATP-Robin Soderling Player Profile
Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #321
country flag AgnRus

Old 06-24-2011, 03:58 AM   #322
country flag AgnRus

Old 07-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #323
country flag AgnRus

http://hd.se/sport/2011/07/11/soderl...ar-ocksa-en-i/

Can someone translate this for us?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #324
country flag AgnRus

Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 AM   #325
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Rough translation:

Reporter: Every time we've seen you and your boyfriend Robin today, you've been surrounded by children. Why is that?
Jenni: It's to help children who are having a tough time. These [kids] are from queen Silvia's children's hospital. They are from 5 families and they have brought their siblings and parents... it's so they can have a fun day to remember.
Reporter: Where did this idea come from, and when [was it created]?
Jenni: In the US Open last year we though about starting a foundation, and I started [working on it] in January. And then it took a lot of paper work and time to get it registered and everything. But it's working now and this was our first event. There's gonna be another one later in the week. But this was for the children and it played out very well, and it was fun not only for the children but for us as well.
Reporter: How often are you going to do [stuff like] this?
Jenni: This particular event is specific just for this event, this year. Later we're going to try to do similar stuff and maybe event for one single child. And it doesn't have to be sick children, it can be children who otherwise have it rough. But we're doing what we can to make the children a bit happier and their every day life a little easier... so that they get away a bit from their tough circumstances.
Reporter: And Robin looks pretty happy too. He likes children?
Jenni: Yeah, he thinks it's really fun. It really is rewarding to do this kind of stuff for yourself, too. It feels great to see so many happy children and even receive appreciation for what you are doing. It's great.
Reporter: And other than that, how do you like Bĺstad?
Jenni: It's amazing. It's always fun being in Bĺstad. It's a special atmosphere... it has started well. This monday was really fun. I put down a lot of time and work in it, and... it was worth everything.
Reporter: Let's hope you stay until Saturday, then. Sorry, Sunday!
Jenni: Haha, Sunday, absolutely. We'll see. One match a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadalfan2013 View Post
I didn't see the match but I hope Nadal's injury isn't too serious. Get well soon Rafa!
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote