Interclubs Fantasy League - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-10-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Interclubs Fantasy League

Interclubs Fantasy League

Interclubs Fantasy League is another fantasy game of MTF. But this one is a little bit different.
-You won't sign up just one players, you'll sign up a team with 4 players of your choice.
-There will not be knock-out tournaments. It will consist in a season like soccer tournaments: Each round a team will face each other. This can create a rivalry between different teams

HOW TO PLAY

First thing to do is choosing the team name, the coach name, the team stadium and the 4 players that will compete. Example:

Real Madrid Tennis Club
Coach: John McEnroe
Players: Roger Federer, Radek Stepanek, David Nalbandian and Fernando Gonzalez
Stadium: Santiago Bernabeu

Each season will have 8 teams playing (if more teams commit, it will have Division II, and a access system will be created for each end of season, e.g: the worst team of Div ! goes to Div II and the best of Div II goest to Div I). There will be 2 groups of 4 teams, and every team will play against the other 3 of the group (twice, one at home and one away). The best team of each group classifies to the final playoff. (The points system will be created soon).

BUT HOW DOES THE GAME WORK EXACTLY?

I hope you all enjoy this new game

I think all of you understood how to send points for each match right? You have 500 points to distribute into 5 sets.

All 4 players of your team will play singles. I ask you that, within sending points for each player, you also number 1,2,3 or 4 for each player. This way I will know who will play against who. So, if you send me Federer - 100/100/100/100/100 (1) and your opponent send Nadal 50/150/150/50/100 (1), Federer will play against Nadal, got?

Also, state in the PM which 2 players will form the doubles team

As you can see in the schedule, each round has a deadline. You have the option of changing or not points for each round (i think it's funnier if you change every round, but it's your choice). If the deadline passes, i'll use the last points you have sent me. Another option is to send points for all rounds the time you want, but only if you specifies for what round are you sending the points.

That's all. If you have any questions, just PM me or write in the game thread. I hope you all enjoy Interclubs

Caio

In each round you'll face another team. The confront will consist in 4 singles matches and 1 doubles. (You can choose who plays singles and doubles in your team). For every match, each player will have 500 points to distribute into 5 sets. The score will result of the difference of points with your opponent.

301 to 500 - 6-0
101 to 300 - 6-1
71 to 100 - 6-2
41 to 70 - 6-3
21 to 40 - 6-4
15 to 20 - 7-5
13/14 - 7-6(0)
11/12 - 7-6(1)
9/10 - 7-6(2)
7/8 - 7-6(3)
5/6 - 7-6(4)
3/4 - 7-6(5)
1/2 - 7-6(6)
Tie - Coin toss - 7-6(8)

Example:

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

Federer vs Nadal

Federer sends: 100/100/100/100/100
Nadal sends: 80/120/100/120/80

So, Nadal wins 3-1 (5-7 7-5 7-6(8)*coin toss 7-5)

The same will work for the other 3 singles matches. For doubles, points are the average of both players.

SCORING SYSTEM

In each round both teams will earn points.

Match win (singles and doubles): 2 points per win
Match loss (singles and doubles): 1 points per loss

Additional - Winning confront:
5-0 : 5 points
4-1 : 3 points
3-2 : 1 points

Example:

Real Madrid d. Barcelona 4-1

Real Madrid earns:
4 wins x 2 points = 8 points
1 loss x 1 points = 1 points
Winning 4-1 = 3 points
TOTAL = 12 points

Barcelona earns:
1 win x 2 points = 2 points
4 losses x 1 point = 4 points
TOTAL = 6 points

Each round you'll earn points like this, and at the end of the season the best team of each group goes to the final playoff, played in best of 3 confronts.

Did you like it? So create your team now, in this thread!!! And run, Division I will have only 8 teams. After that, Division II will be created!

TEAMS COMMITED
Club Atletico River Plate - ExcaliburII
Esporte Clube Vitoria - FilipeMB
Feyenoord Rotterdam - tennis2006
Deportivo Pasto TC - Allez-Alejo
Club Social y Deportivo Colo Colo (Colo Colo) - Alonsofz
BUDAPEST TENNIS CLUB - James_Blake_FAN
Werder Bremen - Kielian
AC Milan Tennis Club - JM-Del-Potro
KBVC Weshiltelsit - Drikke
Real Madrid Club de Tenis - M.C.

Last edited by Caio_Brasil : 09-14-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MTL - Men's Tennis League

DIVISION I TEAMS

Code:
CLUB ATLETICO RIVER PLATE
Coach: Reinaldo "Mostaza" Merlo
Stadium: Antonio Vespucio Liberti "El Monumental"
Team Squad: Sergio Roitman (ARG), Guillermo Cañas (ARG), Hernan Gumy (ARG), Gaston Etlis (ARG)

ESPORTE CLUBE VITORIA
Coach: Felipe Barbosa
Stadium: Manuel Barradas "Barradão"
Team Squad: Ricardo Mello (BRA), Thomaz Bellucci (BRA), Andre Ghem (BRA), Carlos Moya (ESP)

FEYENOORD ROTTERDAM
Coach: Bert van Marwijk
Stadium: De Kuip
Team Squad: Robin Haase (NED), Raemon Sluiter (NED), Jesse Huta Galung (NED), Thiemo de Bakker (NED)

DEPORTIVO PASTO TC
Coach: Mauricio Hadad
Stadium: Estadio Libertad
Team Squad: Alejandro Falla (COL), Santiago Giraldo (COL), Michael Quintero (COL), Carlos Salamanca (COL)

CLUB SOCIAL Y DEPORTIVO COLO COLO
Coach: Claudio Borghi
Stadium: Estadio Monumental David Arellano
Team Squad: Fernando Gonzalez (CHI), Nicolas Massu (CHI), Paul Capdeville (CHI), Adrian Garcia (CHI)

BUDAPEST TENNIS CLUB
Coach: Shamil Tarpischev
Stadium: Puskás Ferenc Stadium
Team Squad: James Blake (USA), Andy Roddick (USA), Mariano Puerta (ARG), Roger Federer (SUI)

WERDER BREMEN
Coach: Patrick Kuehnen
Stadium: Weserstadion
Team Squad: Rainer Schuettler (GER), Michael Berrer (GER), Nicolas Kiefer (GER), Philipp Kohlschreiber (GER)

AC MILAN TENNIS CLUB
Coach: Edouard Davydenko
Stadium: San Siro
Players: Nikolay Davydenko (RUS), Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG), Steve Darcis (BEL), Andreas Seppi (ITA)

SCHEDULE

Home Team is named first
Full results click in the round number

Code:
Round 1 - Deadline Saturday, Sep 15th @ 3 PM GMT
Feyenoord - Deportivo Pasto 2-3
Werder Bremen - Milan 0-5
River Plate - Vitoria 3-2
Colo Colo - Budapest 1-4

Round 2 - Deadline Wednesday, Sep 19th @ 10 PM GMT
Deportivo Pasto - Werder Bremen 4-1
Milan - Feyenoord 4-1
Vitoria - Colo Colo 1-4
Budapest - River Plate 4-1

Round 3 - Deadline Saturday, Sep 22nd @ 3 PM GMT
Werder Bremen - Feyenoord 0-5
Milan - Deportivo Pasto 4-1
Colo Colo - River Plate 2-3
Budapest - Vitoria 4-1

Round 4 - Deadline Wednesday, Sep 26th @ 10 PM GMT
Deportivo Pasto - Feyenoord 0-5
Milan - Werder Bremen 4-1
Vitoria - River Plate 0-5
Budapest - Colo Colo 5-0

Round 5 - Deadline Saturday, Sep 29th @ 3 PM GMT
Werder Bremen - Deportivo Pasto 0-5
Feyenoord - Milan 5-0
Colo Colo - Vitoria 3-2
River Plate - Budapest 1-4

Round 6 - Deadline Wednesday, Oct 3rd @ 10 PM GMT
Feyenoord - Werder Bremen 0-5
Deportivo Pasto - Milan 3-2
River Plate - Colo Colo 3-2
Vitoria - Budapest 0-5

PLAYOFFS - BEST OF 3
1st leg - Deadline Sunday, Oct 7th @ 3 PM GMT
2nd leg - Deadline Wednesday, Oct 10th @ 10 PM GMT
3rd leg - Deadline Saturday, Oct 13th @ 3 PM GMT

Vitoria d. Werder Bremen 2-0 for staying on Div. I
-Vitoria d. Werder Bremen 3-2
-Vitoria d. Werder Bremen 3-2

Deportivo Pasto d. Colo Colo 2-0 for 5th place
-Deportivo Pasto d. Colo Colo 3-2
-Deportivo Pasto d. Colo Colo 3-2

Milan d. River Plate 2-0 for 3rd place
-Milan d. River Plate 3-2
-Milan d. River Plate 3-2

CHAMPIONSHIP - Feyenoord levels with Budapest 1-1
-Feyenoord d. Budapest 5-0
-Budapest d. Feyenoord 3-2
-Budapest d. Feyenoord 3-2

STANDINGS

DIVISION II TEAMS

Code:
PROVINCIAL OSORNO
Coach : Vicente del Bosque
Stadium : Ruben Marcos Peralta
Team Squad : Hans Podlipnik (CHI), Borja Malo (CHI), Julio Peralta (CHI), Cristobal Saavedra (CHI)

SÃO PAULO
Coach: Rogério Ceni
Stadium: Morumbi
Players: Gustavo Kuerten (BRA), Flávio Saretta (BRA), Caio Zampieri (BRA), André Miele (BRA)

STAL STALOWA WOLA
Coach: Szymon Kolecki
Stadium: ZKS Stalowa Wola
Players: Mikhail Youzhny (RUS), Novak Djokovic (SRB), Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP), Lukasz Kubot (POL)

KBVC WESHILTELSIT
Coach : Jan Pluim 
Stadium : Kuipjeshal
Players : Olivier Rochus (BEL), Xavier Malisse (BEL), Kristof Vliegen (BEL) , Dick Norman (BEL)

REAL MADRID CLUB DE TENIS
Stadium: Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
Coach: Bjorn Borg
Players: Frank Dancevic (CAN), Andy Murray (GBR), Lleyton Hewitt (AUS), Rafael Nadal (ESP)

SCHEDULE

Home Team is named first
Full results click in the round number

Code:
Round 1 - Deadline Thursday, Sep 20th @ 10 AM GMT
Osorno - São Paulo 0-5
Stalowa - KBVC 2-3

Round 2 - Deadline Saturday, Sep 22nd @ 1 PM GMT
São Paulo - Stalowa 4-1
KBVC - Real Madrid 1-4

Round 3 - Deadline Monday, Sep 24th @ 10 AM GMT
Stalowa - Real Madrid 4-1
Osorno - KBVC 2-3

Round 4 - Deadline Wednesday, Sep 26th @ 10 AM GMT
Real Madrid - São Paulo 0-5
Osorno - Stalowa 3-2

Round 5 - Deadline Friday, Sep 28th @ 10 AM GMT
KBVC - São Paulo 2-3
Real Madrid - Osorno 1-4

Round 6 - Deadline Saturday, Sep 29th @ 1 PM GMT
São Paulo - Osorno 4-1
KBVC - Stalowa 4-1

Round 7 - Deadline Monday, Oct 1st @ 10 AM GMT
Stalowa - São Paulo 1-4
Real Madrid - KBVC 0-5

Round 8 - Deadline Wednesday, Oct 3rd @ 10 AM GMT
Real Madrid - Stalowa 1-4
KBVC - Osorno 4-1

Round 9 - Deadline Friday, Oct 5th @ 10 AM GMT
São Paulo - Real Madrid 5-0
Stalowa - Osorno 2-3

Round 10 - Deadline Saturday, Oct 7th @ 1 PM GMT
São Paulo - KBVC 4-1
Osorno - Real Madrid 3-2

FINAL - ACCESS TO DIV I PLAY-OFF - BEST OF 3 : SÃO PAULO 0 X 2 KBVC WESHILTELSIT
1st leg - KBVC d. São Paulo 4-1
2nd leg - KBVC d. São Paulo 3-2
STANDINGS

Last edited by Caio_Brasil : 10-14-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:04 PM   #3
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Club Atletico River Plate
Coach: Reinaldo "Mostaza" Merlo
Players: Sergio Roitman, Guillermo Cañas, Hernan Gumy, Gaston Etlis
Stadium: Antonio Vespucio Liberti "El Monumental"

Last edited by ExcaliburII : 09-10-2007 at 06:13 PM.
ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
country flag Caio_Brasil

6 more teams to complete Division I
Old 09-10-2007, 07:37 PM   #5
country flag FilipeMB
why did I pay for premium

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute

Esporte Clube Vitoria
Coach: Felipe Barbosa
Players: Ricardo Mello, Andre Ghem, Thomaz Belluci, Carlos Moya
Stadium: Manuel Barradas "Barradão"
FilipeMB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:54 PM   #6
country flag Rik.

Rik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond reputeRik. has a reputation beyond repute

Feyenoord Rotterdam
Coach: Bert van Marwijk
Players: Robin Haase, Raemon Sluiter, Jesse Huta Galung, Thiemo de Bakker
Stadium: De Kuip
Rik. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
country flag Allez-Alejo

Allez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond reputeAllez-Alejo has a reputation beyond repute

Deportivo Pasto TC
Coach: Mauricio Hadad
Players: Alejandro Falla, Santiago Giraldo, Michael Quintero, Carlos Salamanca
Stadium: Estadio Libertad
Doubles: W - US Open(w/orangehat)
Entry - 35(49) Race - 28

Proud supporter of University at Buffalo, Niagara University, Drexel University, Fairport and Kenmore West athletics....and Chelsea FC and Atlanta Braves

Fairport's Angels - Always in our Hearts 6.26.07
Allez-Alejo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #8
country flag Alonsofz

Alonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond reputeAlonsofz has a reputation beyond repute

Club Social y Deportivo Colo Colo (Colo Colo)

Coach: Claudio Borghi
Players: Fernando González (he really likes Colo Colo ), Nicolás Massú (he likes Everton ), Paul Capdeville (he likes Universidad de Chile ), Adrián García (he likes Deportes Concepción )
Stadium: Estadio Monumental David Arellano

If you like tennis and speak spanish enter here!
Alonsofz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 08:56 PM   #9
country flag FilipeMB
why did I pay for premium

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute

Just two more teams
FilipeMB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:36 PM   #10
country flag Caio_Brasil

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilipeMB View Post
Just two more teams
3 more

I decided not to play because i'll know everyone's tactics. Being the manager will be fun enough
Old 09-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #11
country flag Caio_Brasil

I made some changes in the scoring system
Old 09-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #12
country flag James_Blake_FAN

James_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond reputeJames_Blake_FAN has a reputation beyond repute

BUDAPEST TENNIS CLUB
Coach: Shamil Tarpischev
Players: James BLAKE, Andy RODDICK, Mariano PUERTA, Roger FEDERER
Stadium: Puskás Ferenc Stadium

James_Blake_FAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:27 PM   #13
country flag Caio_Brasil

just 2 more teams
Old 09-11-2007, 04:57 PM   #14
country flag Jens

Jens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond reputeJens has a reputation beyond repute

Werder Bremen
Coach: Patrick Kuehnen
Players: Rainer Schuettler, Michael Berrer, Nicolas Kiefer, Philipp Kohlschreiber
Stadium: Weserstadion
Old 09-11-2007, 05:00 PM   #15
country flag Caio_Brasil

Welcome Kielian! Just one more team