The best Man of Trust from the Miss contest - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who was the best man of trust in the Miss contest?

GhostUnholy 6 13.33%
sammy01 20 44.44%
zoltan83 19 42.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2009, 03:21 PM   #16
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best Man of Trust from the Miss contest

Definately Nico (zoltan). He was always there for Juli - he supported her 100%.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #17
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

It's very tight between all three, they've all been great examples that can be used for next year to show what being a "man of trust" means. It was a hard decision but I voted for zoltan83 because he had a very sweet but subtle campaign for Juli covering both his avatar and sig - also reminding everyone in the threads he's active in that they should vote for her. The information Nathii gave about him texting Nikki to know the scores was the tiebreaker.

But good job to all three.
Dini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:27 PM   #18
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

It's so easy to pick these three out from the original list but it's really really tough to pick one out of these three.

After serious deliberation I pick sammy01
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #19
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
It's so easy to pick these three out from the original list but it's really really tough to pick one out of these three.

After serious deliberation I pick sammy01
I agree.

I'd also like to give an honorable mention to Johnny Blaze. He was good about trying to keep the peace in the threads.
Minn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 03:35 PM   #20
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be Nico (zoltan83). I texted him when Juli was struggling and just a few minutes later he was online and campaigning for her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:55 PM   #21
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

i am so going to be kezzi's man of trust again next year if she will have me, i loved doing it, everyone in the simon forum has been so nice about us both doing these competitions and kezzi has really come out of her shell. if i win man of trust thing or not having kezzi posting more and getting to know more people and more noticed has been reward enough.

so cant wait for 2010 when we can live score chat, scream, cheer and cry in the simon forum!

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #22
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Zoltan!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:17 PM   #23
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
i am so going to be kezzi's man of trust again next year if she will have me, i loved doing it, everyone in the simon forum has been so nice about us both doing these competitions and kezzi has really come out of her shell. if i win man of trust thing or not having kezzi posting more and getting to know more people and more noticed has been reward enough.

so cant wait for 2010 when we can live score chat, scream, cheer and cry in the simon forum!
If I get nominated again, I wouldn't want any other man of trust!
And to the one who nominated me, I've met so many nice people here and know now it's also lots of fun to check other parts of mtf than the topics that show up in my usercp.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #24
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to vote in this poll. All 3 of the candidates did a fantastic job for their girls and can be very proud.

However for me the top man has already been "voted" for three times even though he is not in the poll, and I'm going to make it four.

Habibko put his own reputation on the line, pushed the rules to the limit, and copped a lot of flak from a lot of people, but he got the job done. This is the guy I'd want to be watching my back if I was in trouble.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone - it is not my intention. People who know me know that I'm a man of peace, those who don't will hopefully get to know me better in time.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #25
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Habibko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
This ^^^ The guy did legendary stunts yesterday
Quote:
Originally Posted by superslam77 View Post
General Habibko for the win
success doesn't always mean good, Jen would have been successful even if she ran on her own, the only time I really supported her was against Sue and I've got mixed reactions about it (mostly supportive though), and I wasn't able to stay online long enough throughout the contest, therefore I don't deserve to be here, but I appreciate the thought
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #26
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ you put me, and I'm sure others, off voting for your girl today.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #27
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

all 3 good, but I'll give the edge to the rock doctor, his effort in Sher's 3rd RR match was just too big
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:33 PM   #28
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

zoltan.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:36 PM   #29
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
I'm not going to vote in this poll. All 3 of the candidates did a fantastic job for their girls and can be very proud.

However for me the top man has already been "voted" for three times even though he is not in the poll, and I'm going to make it four.

Habibko put his own reputation on the line, pushed the rules to the limit, and copped a lot of flak from a lot of people, but he got the job done. This is the guy I'd want to be watching my back if I was in trouble.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone - it is not my intention. People who know me know that I'm a man of peace, those who don't will hopefully get to know me better in time.
I did get the job done, but not everyone liked what I did, that's why I'm not here, and it's fine with me, thanks =)
Old 12-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #30
country flag habibko

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
^^^ you put me, and I'm sure others, off voting for your girl today.
well she might not have been here today to begin with, I did what I thought was my duty.