In the spotlight - Chooper - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-29-2010, 01:05 PM   #46
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Chooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
You are a cute guy. Would you ever consider dating a woman or do you prove the theory that "all the good ones are gay"?
"all the good ones are gay" is so not true.i like str8 looking gyes(sadly they're usually str8).

«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #47
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Chooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post

1. Favourite country in 1)Europe, 2)Rest of the world?
2. Which percentage of the music you listen to is from the ex-yu region?
3. Did you always have a love of plants, or was it something that you stumbled onto and learned to love with time?
4. Do you have a favourite plant, or plant family?
5. Would you ever want to have your own large garden, or greenhouse, or are academic facilities enough for you?
6. Do you ever want to have/raise children? If not, do you think you will be missing a lot in life by not having them?
7. You seam to like obscure, old films. How did you start liking them? And where do you find them???
8. What's your opinion on Kusturica's films? Esp. Dom za vešanje?
9. What's your opinion on Bernard Tomic?
1.spain,brasil
2.no ex yu music,never
3,4,5- i'm not that much into it.it's just a job for now.i'll decide after next summer when i come back from africa.
6.yes,i'd love to have children,i adore them.it's one of my goals one way or another(agreement with some girl or adoption)
7.my dad works in movie industry,he knows so much.my cousin is big shot in croatia (milo grisogono).my dad is grisono(no o letter) by mistake,italian surname.
8.hate,hate,hate,hate,overrated prick.
9.i think bernard will be 10-30 spot player but not great.personally i find he's annoying.just like krajnovic.

«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote