In the spotlight - Chooper - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #31
country flag Voo de Mar

Voo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond reputeVoo de Mar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Chooper

Why did you withdraw from Mister contest? I think you would go deep there...
Match points
Tie-breaks
Aces

Chiquita bananas ECC Antwerp
Voo de Mar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 11:32 PM   #32
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
okay,let's talk about that again.

as you know ('n you know many things) our PMs,our chatting are not MTF.
i'll always tell you('n attack you) if i think you doing something wrong
i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

but,everything we've talked,everything i said to you stay.
what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.
of course i appreciate you.

you're in my main book.
I appreciate it =)

it's the same for me I guess, I don't approve of everything you do (especially against you know who ), but, in lack of better terms right now, you are also in my main book
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:49 PM   #33
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
okay,let's talk about that again.

as you know ('n you know many things) our PMs,our chatting are not MTF.
i'll always tell you('n attack you) if i think you doing something wrong
i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

but,everything we've talked,everything i said to you stay.
what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.
of course i appreciate you.

you're in my main book.
I must correct this Choops; my feelings were not hurt at all by losing. I expected to lose. And my feelings were not hurt at all but what happened. What I did not like was the not so fair play I saw. That is a totally different situation. Besides it is all said and done

You stated you played in juniors When did you decide that full time tennis was not for you?

Last edited by cobalt60 : 12-30-2009 at 12:15 AM.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:08 AM   #34
country flag Guy Haines

Guy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond repute

Choop, what do you like about 'Querelle'?
I think you are a stand-up guy.
Guy Haines is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:22 PM   #35
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voo de Mar View Post
Why did you withdraw from Mister contest? I think you would go deep there...
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=1083
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #36
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I must correct this Choops; my feelings were not hurt at all by losing. I expected to lose. And my feelings were not hurt at all but what happened. What I did not like was the not so fair play I saw. That is a totally different situation. Besides it is all said and done

You stated you played in juniors When did you decide that full time tennis was not for you?
ok,i was hurted

money sue,lack of money 'n above all i was aware of the fact i'm not that talented.science was my choice.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:38 PM   #37
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Haines View Post
Choop, what do you like about 'Querelle'?
I think you are a stand-up guy.
haines

it's not about gay issues,not at all.first i read novel "querelle de brest" by jean genet.
querelle movie is made before i was born but,thanks to my dad,i fell in love with fassbinder,from maria brown to berlin alexanderplatz
particulary in his querelle i love the "brown-white" atmosphere,brad davis was a perfect choice.so much tension,insecurity,inner-secrets...

i'm not a holliwood fan(movis made after 1970),90% of their product are..hum..shallow.

'n by the way i couldn't believe what i read-one of our miss contestants stated smth like-i don't like shakespeare,hamlet particulary 'n i think anna karenina is just love affair novel.

that's so miss.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #38
country flag Guy Haines

Guy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond reputeGuy Haines has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haines

it's not about gay issues,not at all.first i read novel "querelle de brest" by jean genet.
querelle movie is made before i was born but,thanks to my dad,i fell in love with fassbinder,from maria brown to berlin alexanderplatz
particulary in his querelle i love the "brown-white" atmosphere,brad davis was a perfect choice.so much tension,insecurity,inner-secrets...

i'm not a holliwood fan(movis made after 1970),90% of their product are..hum..shallow.
Querelle isn't my favorite Fassbinder, but you've made me want to watch it again with your observations in mind. I feel much the same away on all accounts, from Genet through what you say about Hollywood post-1970. I like it that your father is a Fassbinder fan.
Guy Haines is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #39
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Haines View Post
Querelle isn't my favorite Fassbinder, but you've made me want to watch it again with your observations in mind. I feel much the same away on all accounts, from Genet through what you say about Hollywood post-1970. I like it that your father is a Fassbinder fan.
thank you haines
Old 01-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #40
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Choopa, if I looked like your avi would you still hate on me? Was hoping we could love each other for the new year
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:04 AM   #41
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Choopa, if I looked like your avi would you still hate on me? Was hoping we could love each other for the new year
i don't hate you jm.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #42
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

My question is, why did you decide to put that in your signature about me?

*edit* I read your question in the other part of the forum. All NT threads that get 1000 posts get moved to chat threads. This thread if it gets 1000 posts will move there too. I'm not getting special treatment or anything.

Last edited by Jessebel : 01-03-2010 at 03:13 PM.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:10 PM   #43
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
*edit* I read your question in the other part of the forum. All NT threads that get 1000 posts get moved to chat threads. This thread if it gets 1000 posts will move there too. I'm not getting special treatment or anything.
SPECHUL TREATMENT! :< Unfair.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:16 PM   #44
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1.alraune(1927) movie by c.hooper trask
Never heard of it.

Quote:
4.type of gye? well built,blonde.just like andy grant 'n andreas thorkildsen
We have almost the same taste in men.
Thorkildsen...

Quote:
5.i'd be villain.weapon-sword
I wanted that.

Quote:
6.querelle-fasbinder
Haven't heard of this one either.

1. Favourite country in 1)Europe, 2)Rest of the world?
2. Which percentage of the music you listen to is from the ex-yu region?
3. Did you always have a love of plants, or was it something that you stumbled onto and learned to love with time?
4. Do you have a favourite plant, or plant family?
5. Would you ever want to have your own large garden, or greenhouse, or are academic facilities enough for you?
6. Do you ever want to have/raise children? If not, do you think you will be missing a lot in life by not having them?
7. You seam to like obscure, old films. How did you start liking them? And where do you find them???
8. What's your opinion on Kusturica's films? Esp. Dom za vešanje?
9. What's your opinion on Bernard Tomic?
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:04 PM   #45
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessebel View Post
My question is, why did you decide to put that in your signature about me?
i dont remember.but you're annoying person.
'n not miss material