In the spotlight - Chooper - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #16
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Chooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Do you use fake tan, sunbeds or both?

Would you fuck an Oompa Loompa?
i use both
no
«Ivan» is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute«Ivan» has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
1.) Do you think the mind suppresses bad memories? How fresh in your mind are your bad experiences in the "old country"?

2.) Is your German as bad as your English?

3.) When did you realize you were bi/gay (which is it actually?)?

4.) Re: 3.) do your parents know and how have they accepted it?

5.) What is your career?
1.oh,very fesh.sometimes is really tough because my mom 'n dad talk so much about days in happy country.no,mind can't suppress bad memories.they would've shown sometime,you can't excape them.
2.yes
3.gay.i don't know.i was 11-12
4.yes,they know,they accept me as a gay gye.i'm sure they knew before i told them.
5.i'm (nathii,told you,couldn'd excape this) dr.sc.agr.ivan grisogno.i'm working in hohenheim(12km away from stutgart).this is one of two biggest plant institutes in europe(almeria,spain 'n hohenheim) https://www.uni-hohenheim.de/
Old 12-29-2009, 06:05 PM   #18
country flag Aloimeh

Aloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond reputeAloimeh has a reputation beyond repute

1.) Did your parents ever fight about "who is to blame" i.e. blaming each other's ethnic groups?

2.) Would your parents ever go back to ex-Yugo or do they really have nothing to go back to?

3.) Do you have siblings?

4.) Your work on plants, is it mostly agricultural or are you focused on ornamental plants/flowers, etc.?

5.) How deep do you plan to go into botany? Is it just a job or are you fascinated with plants?

6.) Do you have any interest in species discovery, e.g. going to rain forests in Borneo and identifying new species of plants?
Aloimeh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #19
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloimeh View Post
1.) Did your parents ever fight about "who is to blame" i.e. blaming each other's ethnic groups?

2.) Would your parents ever go back to ex-Yugo or do they really have nothing to go back to?

3.) Do you have siblings?

4.) Your work on plants, is it mostly agricultural or are you focused on ornamental plants/flowers, etc.?

5.) How deep do you plan to go into botany? Is it just a job or are you fascinated with plants?

6.) Do you have any interest in species discovery, e.g. going to rain forests in Borneo and identifying new species of plants?
1. no,never.or not that i'm aware of.somehow dad "felt" what've happen,it was his idea to leave yugoslavia as soon as possible.mom was against.
2.they would love to.but only in kalovac(both are born there).my dad is sure-situation there is much worse now than 1991.in bosnia particulary.
3.i'm the only child.i have cousins 'n relaives in sucuraj(hvar island),croatia 'n in novi sad,serbia.but just a few.most of them are in heaven,from both sides.
4.my work is in laboratory.i intend to work in almeria.i believe there is a chance in a 2 years or so.vegetables are my speciality,beans,etc.but these days i'm working on garlic.
5.i'm fascinated with plants,nothing more.
6.not particulary.i'm dreaming to spend some time in africa.there is a small chance-next summer in guinea bissau.2 of my colleagues are already there,working with natives.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

1- why do you hate the Castle and Castlers?

2- do you consider yourself "fickle", i.e. do you think you are prone to fast impressions and can change your mind about people or your friends very fast?

3- how seriously do you take yourself in general?

4- what do you like to do in your free time? what are your hobbies?

5- what sports are you good at? and do you play tennis?

6- do you feel attracted to girls sometimes or you are only interested in gyes no matter how hot a girl can be?

more later
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:48 PM   #21
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
1- why do you hate the Castle and Castlers?

2- do you consider yourself "fickle", i.e. do you think you are prone to fast impressions and can change your mind about people or your friends very fast?

3- how seriously do you take yourself in general?

4- what do you like to do in your free time? what are your hobbies?

5- what sports are you good at? and do you play tennis?

6- do you feel attracted to girls sometimes or you are only interested in gyes no matter how hot a girl can be?

more later
1.you're all hysterical 'n acting like pigeons in front of cd.example-i saw his post yesterday.bossy 'n you're all like mouses.i don't get it
2.no.as i said to saulo a few days ago i'm not here to be loved,just joking,fooling around
3.very seriously.
4.internet,partying.my free time as not that free
5.tennis.you missed that i was tennis player as junior
6.no.girls never
Old 12-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #22
country flag Jadranka

Jadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond repute

Any plans for summer 2010?
Jadranka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #23
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadranka View Post
Any plans for summer 2010?
you missed this jadranka

Quote:
Originally Posted by «Ivan» View Post
i'm dreaming to spend some time in africa.there is a small chance-next summer in guinea bissau.2 of my colleagues are already there,working with natives.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #24
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you like me?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #25
country flag Jadranka

Jadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond reputeJadranka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you missed this jadranka
izvini

africa, nice
Jadranka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #26
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Why don't you like me?
wrong.i didn't like you when you were a mod,that's true.
correct me if i'm wrong you're same old scoobs again.

remember,i voted for you in one or two rounds in pop contest.

peace?
Old 12-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #27
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wrong.i didn't like you when you were a mod,that's true.
correct me if i'm wrong you're same old scoobs again.

remember,i voted for you in one or two rounds in pop contest.

peace?
oh I have no power anymore.

So people like me only as long as I have no power

Fair enough - I must remember never to run for elected office

Peace.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #28
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
oh I have no power anymore.

So people like me only as long as I have no power

Fair enough - I must remember never to run for elected office

Peace.
noooo,i just thought you're over-protected to some 'n not to others.

past tense
Old 12-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #29
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

same question as scoobs, not very sure how I'm in your book right now, am I cool or not?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #30
country flag «Ivan»
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
same question as scoobs, not very sure how I'm in your book right now, am I cool or not?
okay,let's talk about that again.

as you know ('n you know many things) our PMs,our chatting are not MTF.
i'll always tell you('n attack you) if i think you doing something wrong
i'm afraid you won't admit to yourself you caused so much trouble 'n,at the end,sunnumy...defeat 'n hurted sue's feelings.

but,everything we've talked,everything i said to you stay.
what do you think(retorically)-i told you so many things about me,pretty much in cofidencial,you haven't fooled me.
of course i appreciate you.

you're in my main book.