down under 2010 starts early! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #121
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
AO doubles draw is out: Clement/Erlich vs (10)Knowle/Lindstedt in the first round
Not easy, we'll see how they play together.In lequipe they remind us that Arno lost his 7 matches vs Blake In a way it would be nice to stop that serie but i think that mentally he lost energy in Auckland. Arno seems not too much frustrated by the loss and quite happy about his level of play uring the week.

There is already an audio of audio on FFT website http://www.fft.fr/open-australie/2010/?id=5789 Arno is happy of the work on his forehand and the journalist are surprised by his desire to be on court at 32 lol. He seems happy to have coach now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aucklandfnale.jpg (92.4 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by soulage : 01-17-2010 at 03:50 PM.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2010, 04:56 AM   #122
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I hate, I hate to wake up at 6.00am and hear this lind of result

Not good to start my day...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 05:52 AM   #123
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

i can't remember the last time i saw him win. it's a tough match for him first round but he did start off very well, both guys trading serves and holding. he looked nervous from the start but blake looked relaxed so the mental thing was certainly there.

then the announcement from the adjacent court came with seb losing his match to ilhan. arnaud seemed to lose focus right away and lost serve

he did fight back from an early break in 2nd set but lost that set too. from then it's all downhill, more and more mistakes and more and more agitated with everyone on court

i don't like this result either and it ruined my day at the tennis. now i'm leaving melbourne

Last edited by Via : 01-19-2010 at 08:00 AM.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 07:53 AM   #124
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

It was not your year with arno Via

In fft audio he says he's very disappointed since Auckland it was good but it was supposed to give him confidence for there cos for him the GS are very important. He says he doesn't stay on the way and that Blake put on him pressure that he didn't manage to resist. They're scheduled tomorrow for doubles.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:05 AM   #125
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
It was not your year with arno Via

In fft audio he says he's very disappointed since Auckland it was good but it was supposed to give him confidence for there cos for him the GS are very important. He says he doesn't stay on the way and that Blake put on him pressure that he didn't manage to resist. They're scheduled tomorrow for doubles.
no, but i can't remember which year was better now. sorry i left just now, and now i'm at the airport. i'll read up on all the news when i'm home, thanks!

am i boycotting arno? lol i had to extend to stay one more day in melbourne to catch this match last night i stayed till 10pm until all matches were cancelled. i did stay out in the cold and rain to watch seb. if arno had to play at midnight i'd stay

well it's all over now, and i'm back to be irritated again
Old 01-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #126
country flag soulage

Maybe a Voodoo doll of Arno could help you to be less irritated I mean when when we are frustrated by him we could act out on the doll
Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #127
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe male Barbies in the form of Arno will be a huge hit for Mattel.
Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #128
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Maybe male Barbies in the form of Arno will be a huge hit for Mattel.
I would definitely buy one!!!

.... or 2... or 10.....

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #129
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
no, but i can't remember which year was better now. sorry i left just now, and now i'm at the airport. i'll read up on all the news when i'm home, thanks!

am i boycotting arno? lol i had to extend to stay one more day in melbourne to catch this match last night i stayed till 10pm until all matches were cancelled. i did stay out in the cold and rain to watch seb. if arno had to play at midnight i'd stay

well it's all over now, and i'm back to be irritated again
Via

I know your feelings, even if I did't travel for his match.
You're really not lucky with him (ohh it makes me think I'm not sure I already saw him win a match well,the 3last ones, he lost them I'm sure...)
That's just frustrating. I guess it must be so nice to see him happy, nice and smiling at the end of a match...

Now, simple excuses for sydney are not enough, he should reimburse your travel costs.

Guy Forget
Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #130
country flag Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
I would definitely buy one!!!

.... or 2... or 10.....
eheh, what a great duet, the sisters !

Guy Forget
Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #131
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Via

You're really not lucky with him (ohh it makes me think I'm not sure I already saw him win a match well,the 3last ones, he lost them I'm sure...)
That's just frustrating. I guess it must be so nice to see him happy, nice and smiling at the end of a match...

Now, simple excuses for sydney are not enough, he should reimburse your travel costs.
I agree!

Hopefully you still enjoyed visiting the tournament Via
Old 01-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #132
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

I was just watching the Natascha Thomas video with Arnaud in it and look what I saw
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arno lost and found.jpg (28.6 KB, 13 views)

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui

Last edited by Catchie : 01-19-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:31 AM   #133
country flag Via

*sigh* thanks for all your kind concern. i suppose the most irritated one yesterday was arno, so who am i to complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
Via

that's just what us fans want to see again, but it doesn't come often, and this year only the kiwi fans have such luck as usual when arno loses, he's upset and grumpy, even though me and some other french fans went to him after the match, he wouldn't talk or look at us. so it's not great for us when he loses lol

the only thing that has improved is his english he can now complain to the umpire in coherent english and not just waving his hands around (how can you be sure it's out? ... it's right on the line as i see it ... )

another sad thing i've noticed, is that there isn't much love left between arno and melbourne fans any more. most of the crowd yesterday supported james blake. there's no lack of grumbling among the crowd whenever arno made a fuss. and he did about every little thing, from ballkid and towels to umpire ruling to noises in the crowd to the cover on his seat every thing annoyed him.

Last edited by Via : 01-20-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #134
country flag soulage

Arnaud's standard when he lost.

Quote:
usual when arno loses, he's upset and grumpy, even though me and some other french fans went to him after the match, he wouldn't talk or look at us. so it's not great for us when he loses lol
I read on a facebook of a french guy that Arno insult him so he talks a bit Bad arno

Arno and Jonathan won their first round match . They doesn't play tomorrow.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #135
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
*sigh* thanks for all your kind concern. i suppose the most irritated one yesterday was arno, so who am i to complain.

that's just what us fans want to see again, but it doesn't come often, and this year only the kiwi fans have such luck as usual when arno loses, he's upset and grumpy, even though me and some other french fans went to him after the match, he wouldn't talk or look at us. so it's not great for us when he loses lol

the only thing that has improved is his english he can now complain to the umpire in coherent english and not just waving his hands around (how can you be sure it's out? ... it's right on the line as i see it ... )

another sad thing i've noticed, is that there isn't much love left between arno and melbourne fans any more. most of the crowd yesterday supported james blake. there's no lack of grumbling among the crowd whenever arno made a fuss. and he did about every little thing, from ballkid and towels to umpire ruling to noises in the crowd to the cover on his seat every thing annoyed him.
I think you have every right to complain. Arno gets to see himself every day, fans have to do with the tournaments they're able to travel to, so that's 1-2 times a year IF they're lucky and he plays there.
I'm sorry for you and the other fans that he was so grumpy.

Looking at the bright side! Great to hear his English improved.

I noticed that in NL too last year. Especially 's-Hertogenbosch was bad when one man started cheering for Arno's faults. Lots of people are also surprised when they find out that my sister and I are fans and they don't believe it when we tell them he CAN be nice.