down under 2010 starts early! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-15-2010, 05:08 PM   #91
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Quote:
And this year a pocket rocket Frenchman has caught our eye. Oo la la, indeed.
So funny!

Old 01-15-2010, 06:18 PM   #92
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Arno is the sport hootie of the week for the website tvnz lol http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-asb-classic...lement-3330570 big succes towards NZ girls for Arno The girl who held the blog of that site also find him cute ad charming http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-asb-classic...e-blog-3330551 And they all love his accent
I think this is great! Finally some good PR for Arno

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 07:07 PM   #93
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
The diminutive Clement vs the tall Isner lol here a video with images of the match http://tvnz.co.nz/tennis-asb-classic...-3330638/video

We forget but for AO Arno draws Blake, he never beats him but anyway with his Auckland's run arno is not coming down under for nothing. A first round exit would be less dramatic after that week.
I like the way you plan his early loss in Melbourne ! lol
But it's often like that it happens...the players who play well before a grand slam lose at first round. And yes, stats are terrible against Blake.

Ok,well,we'll waiting a little bit before watching him back home... let's give him a chance to prove us wrong.

ALLEZ ARNAUD, WIN THE TITLE IN AUCKLAND !!!

ps: ma parole, ils font une ptite fixette sur notre accent, soulage ! lol

Guy Forget

Last edited by Marine : 01-15-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #94
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Go Arnaud!

Watching the livestream...
higherlaw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:01 AM   #95
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Me too!
Managed to stay awake.

Like what they said in the beginning: 32 year old, moving like a 23 year old.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #96
country flag higherlaw

higherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond reputehigherlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Me too!
Managed to stay awake.

What a dedicated fan you are! Did you notuce the guy in the front row eating noodles?

Arnaud has to jump up to return Isner's serves.

(I wish he'd ditch the beard!)
Old 01-16-2010, 01:31 AM   #97
country flag Michael.

Michael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond reputeMichael. has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Arnaud
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:32 AM   #98
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
What a dedicated fan you are! Did you notuce the guy in the front row eating noodles?

Arnaud has to jump up to return Isner's serves.

(I wish he'd ditch the beard!)
There are more people eating noodles!

What did they say about his glasses? I heard something about losing sight, playing with glasses ever since and that he trains with contacts... I always thought he didn't actually need the glasses, it just improves his sight a very little bit.
My stream dies all the time, have seen more of the audience than the actual match so far. Not even the sound continues.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:38 AM   #99
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Me too!
Managed to stay awake.

Quote:
There are more people eating noodles!

What did they say about his glasses? I heard something about losing sight, playing with glasses ever since and that he trains with contacts... I always thought he didn't actually need the glasses, it just improves his sight a very little bit.
My stream dies all the time, have seen more of the audience than the actual match so far. Not even the sound continues.
They said he's had eye problems since a child and that the doctors thought he'd lose his eyesight. Hmm ...do they mean go BLIND or just need glasses? In any case, I've never heard that story. They said he wears contacts when he trains; no glasses. Not sure all that information is entirely true.

He loses the first set. Those noodles are making me hungry!
Old 01-16-2010, 01:45 AM   #100
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
They said he's had eye problems since a child and that the doctors thought he'd lose his eyesight. Hmm ...do they mean go BLIND or just need glasses? In any case, I've never heard that story. They said he wears contacts when he trains; no glasses. Not sure all that information is entirely true.

He loses the first set. Those noodles are making me hungry!
Also never heard that before... And I think need glasses, cause I don't think there's much to do against going blind... Also thought he trains without glasses and contacts, cause the correction is minimal, don't remember where I got that from tho.

Yes me too! I just opened a can of Pringles, if I get fat, it's their fault.

And what a point in the first game of the 2nd set! So close to the net, going out the court and Arno still gets it back!
I do feel a little sorry for him, every time he looks up to serve he has to think "how do I get past that giant?".
Old 01-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #101
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael. View Post
Let's go Arnaud
Another supporter, yay!
Old 01-16-2010, 01:51 AM   #102
country flag Kezzi

He just put his war color on.
(Sunscreen stick across his cheeks and nose )

And uh-oh: Arno's getting frustrated.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:53 AM   #103
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here too (too tired to speak english too much sorry...)
The streaming doesn't stop bugging The giant doesn't stop serving

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:54 AM   #104
country flag higherlaw

Quote:
Also never heard that before... And I think need glasses, cause I don't think there's much to do against going blind... Also thought he trains without glasses and contacts, cause the correction is minimal, don't remember where I got that from tho.

Yes me too! I just opened a can of Pringles, if I get fat, it's their fault.

And what a point in the first game of the 2nd set! So close to the net, going out the court and Arno still gets it back!
I do feel a little sorry for him, every time he looks up to serve he has to think "how do I get past that giant?".
He's had some great shots. No overheads to Isner cos he'll get them all.

Now I want a Heineken lol! lost my stream
Old 01-16-2010, 02:02 AM   #105
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I'm here too (too tired to speak english too much sorry...)
The streaming doesn't stop bugging The giant doesn't stop serving
Hi Couldn't resist?

Quote:
He's had some great shots. No overheads to Isner cos he'll get them all.

Now I want a Heineken lol! lost my stream
I agree, Arno's not playing bad at all, but the same goes for Isner.

My stream's gone too. Like Marine said it kept bugging all the time before! Thought registering for the 'official' stream would be an advantage, but not at all.