down under 2010 starts early! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #16
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

Thanks for the updates, everyone (And Happy New Year )

Well, it's a pity he started the year with a loss, but I guess one match indicates nothing - let's wait and see how it goes next weeks.
And I'm looking forward to see his results in doubles, his combo with Erlich seems very interesting to me.

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #17
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

one match isn't much... but there are only so many chances before the big slam. it'd be better he gets more match practice, than not...

now he has some time to decide whether to play sydney or auckland.
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #18
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond reputeBoreas has a reputation beyond repute

All my faves lost in first round (or even before)

Odesnik was in fairly nice form at the end of last year, I don't think this loss is too tragic At least it wasn't a complete beatdown, as it happened to be the case with someone else in my signature
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:49 PM   #19
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it remains only two tournaments down under, he missed the occasion. Arno wanted to do to much good after his good end of 2009 so he puts too much pression on himself. lequipe writes that he totally missed the start the start of the match and arno says he missed too much occasions.
He must more relax next time and hope a good draw even if a better ranked player would put the pression on the other guy. let's see what will happen in Sydney i think and melbourne.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brisbane.jpg (82.2 KB, 8 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 07:20 AM   #20
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

too much pressure. is he serious on staying 2nd week in melbourne? lol

there's still no withdrawal in sydney. if arnaud's waiting, this must be as excruciating as how i feel!
Old 01-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #21
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

He's sleeping in the aiport waiting where to go lol If no more withdrawals in the next hours and as I think that the 4 SE can't be cleared before the auckland and Sydney QD as in Chennai 4 players can still pretend to the spots, he will be obliged to enter a QD and maybe be moved to the MD just before the start of the qualifying matches if it remains one spot It's very tough to understand with the jet lag and the SE spots
Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #22
country flag Via

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He's sleeping in the aiport waiting where to go lol If no more withdrawals in the next hours and as I think that the 4 SE can't be cleared before the auckland and Sydney QD as in Chennai 4 players can still pretend to the spots, he will be obliged to enter a QD and maybe be moved to the MD just before the start of the qualifying matches if it remains one spot It's very tough to understand with the jet lag and the SE spots

let's hope arno has enough money with him to stay somewhere decent... then fly to whichever city he likes

i've been at the tennis centre just now... no sign of this guy florent serra was there though, he's made up his mind where he is, don't know about other frenchies.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:55 AM   #23
country flag Via

please read http://www.medibankinternational.com...08/09/OP-2.pdf

and tell me i'm not seeing things. i need to sleep right away. early day! please, gentlemen, no disappointment
Old 01-08-2010, 12:00 PM   #24
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I see Arno & Seb!!! And I've just woke up after sleeping through my alarm, so I sure had more than enough sleep.
That is sooooo cool! I hope Seb plays Q in R'dam too.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #25
country flag soulage

Yes he gives up a spot in Auckland MD that he had after one SE cleared to enter the QD in Sydney. Tough draw and it's so early in the morning. He can still hope a spot in the MD without playing the qualies i think it depends of Chennai results. Let's see
Old 01-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
country flag Via

for some reason, he's now appeared on auckland's list, not sydney's. both tourney's SE's are cleared anyway but perhaps he got news from auckland first and flew there

anyway i'll find out soon
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #27
country flag soulage

Yes very strange He had his place in Sydney MD and pulled out while he entered Sydney doubles field and Sydney QD It's tough to understand, maybe because of an unknown ATP rule. He was in Sydney or not He will play Auckland or not Maybe he forgot to also pulled out of Auckland
Old 01-08-2010, 08:48 PM   #28
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand any of it...Hope he still understands what he's doing and where he's going.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:18 PM   #29
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I don't understand any of it...Hope he still understands what he's doing and where he's going.
Or he should report himself at the lost and found

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #30
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie View Post
Or he should report himself at the lost and found