down under 2010 starts early! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #151
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: down under 2010 starts early!

And they have served for the match, well a down under season with two loss with MP a little bit of indoor season now.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #152
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

btw talking about frenchie english... henri leconte has been guest commenting for our tv this year. he's pretty fluent of course, it would take arno many more years to get there... but usually all we hear from him is ohhhhhh.....ouf!!!! ... AHHHHHHHH (that's when tsonga was playing)
I saw Jo Jo's match (ehehehhe I was so happy at the end ), Forget was commenting for canal+ and said leconte was not in the stand (they were showing the french box) because he was the guest of channel7, and during Jo/Haas match, he got crazy on a Jo's win point, which made laugh everybody.
But it's true, this man is crazy.(and stupid)
The question is why do they invite him on an aussie channel ?

Arnaud wasn't here, I guess he took the first flight for france after his match.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:42 AM   #153
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marine View Post
I saw Jo Jo's match (ehehehhe I was so happy at the end ), Forget was commenting for canal+ and said leconte was not in the stand (they were showing the french box) because he was the guest of channel7, and during Jo/Haas match, he got crazy on a Jo's win point, which made laugh everybody.
But it's true, this man is crazy.(and stupid)
The question is why do they invite him on an aussie channel ?

Arnaud wasn't here, I guess he took the first flight for france after his match.
no idea why he's invited and not someone else. maybe he's most sociable with the local media lol

hhee

i must take back my comment about his 'fluent' english. last night he suddenly said something like 'what is this... animal in our room, apart from the three of us?' there were three of them in the commentary box, the others were jim courier (regular ao commentator for chan.7) and john fitzgerald (local). as can imagine, the others broke out laughing, cos he's referring to a moth that had flown in. (guess they didn't enjoy being called animals either ) but it's just funny.

as jo's winning, leconte will be back again and go crazy.

btw guy forget was sitting 2 rows behind me at seb's match on the first monday. he wasn't at arno's match against blake. i guess there were too many frenchies playing at the same time??
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:46 PM   #154
country flag duf

duf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! I just wanted to tell you that we really liked Arno in Auckland. He was kinda relaxed and played some brilliant tennis. He also was quite approachable. After one of his games, they had a girl from the audience to try serving on some circles in the service box (each circle had a different prize under it). Arno won a big bottle of Heineken and gave it to the girl. She said: "The French are so romantic." Before his match with Melzer (in the tunnel) he was asked about it and he said: " I will try my best to beat him, because he beat my best friend." (That was because Melzer took out Grosjean).

The only disappointment was for my 10-year old daughter. She went to the kids day (this was on the first day of tourney). They told them Arno would be in the autograph box at 2pm, but he never came. Kids waited for his autographs.

Anyway, I am a bit late with this, only wanted to give you a short report and let you know that he grew on me quite a bit (and I used to think he was/is an absolute weirdo).
duf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #155
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Hey duf
Thanks for the report, it's a nice story!
Sorry for your daughter though, it's always disappointing when someone doesn't show up, especially for kids.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #156
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

duf has entered the first stage of arno fan-dom, i can see. the first stage is when you realise he's not a wierdo but a rather interesting human

there are a few more stages to come, from my experience
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 AM   #157
country flag duf

duf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond reputeduf has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, mate, for that warning! I haven't got much nerves left, that's for sure! Oh, yes, and good luck to Arno against Ljubo!
duf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:40 PM   #158
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post
duf has entered the first stage of arno fan-dom, i can see. the first stage is when you realise he's not a wierdo but a rather interesting human

there are a few more stages to come, from my experience
For me, it was 9 years ago on last sunday, and love at first sight

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:13 AM   #159
country flag Via

if i may, i've got one last thing to note for sydney 2010... just read this on the tunis challenger's thread

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...0&postcount=28

Old 02-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #160
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

By the way did you see that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptwW4tD4_I8
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:35 AM   #161
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I did, but thanks for post it.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote