~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #46
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Carlita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
meanie
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2010, 10:36 AM   #47
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

It seems amongst admins/mods we have plenty of Rafa lovers, Djokovic apologists and Murray fangirls, but no Fed fans...

Is it a coincidence or do you just refrain from giving the Fed fans any power on here? That obviously leads to injustice and Fed fans are treated way harsher than the other fan bases...

bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #48
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
It seems amongst admins/mods we have plenty of Rafa lovers, Djokovic apologists and Murray fangirls, but no Fed fans...

Is it a coincidence or do you just refrain from giving the Fed fans any power on here? That obviously leads to injustice and Fed fans are treated way harsher than the other fan bases...

1. I don't decide these things
2. Im a fed fan (see signature, Im also on the Federer Express )

3. this is not the thread to be asking this...
Old 01-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #49
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
2. Im a fed fan (see signature, Im also on the Federer Express )
Well, at most you're a Fedal , that doesn't make you a loyal fan

No, thanks god you're here, you seem the only one to show some sympathy for the molested Fed fans on here, and the unfair treatment they get...
Old 01-04-2010, 10:59 AM   #50
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Well, at most you're a Fedal , that doesn't make you a loyal fan

No, thanks god you're here, you seem the only one to show some sympathy for the molested Fed fans on here, and the unfair treatment they get...
I am a loyal fan been supporting Roger eversince he set foot in Rotterdam... blonde hair I've seen him "grow up" every year he was here So let's see.... that was 1998 I think... 12 years fed fan
Old 01-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #51
♥ eve ♥

The blonde hair was indeed in 1998, when he grabbed the Orange Bowl... The year I talked to him on the phone, too
Old 01-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #52
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

1) Do you have any reasons to believe this year will be better than the last, both in personal and international issues?

2) Do you often have dreams (and I'm not talking about Nando! ) ?

3) You've said you feel you do not "feel" Dutch, can you expand on this? What do you think creates this feeling?

4) If you were to be granted 3 wishes, but not "magical ones" (no world peace, no poverty, becoming someone else, etc) what would they be?

5) Have you ever, at any point, hated any tennis player for beating Verdasco?

6) Do you consider religion to be a good thing?
Old 01-04-2010, 04:31 PM   #53
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond reputesammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

whos your pick for the oz open?

Quote:
You don't show much these days, I get so fucking cold. He moves like the sunset, god who painted that
Follow me on twitter I talk loads of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #54
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

1) Do you have any reasons to believe this year will be better than the last, both in personal and international issues?
hmm so far, no I don't. I've given up on international issues but I'll still try to turn the personal bit around

2) Do you often have dreams (and I'm not talking about Nando! ) ?
yes I do.... too many Some are really disturbing and trouble me.... (not talking about Fer either )

3) You've said you feel you do not "feel" Dutch, can you expand on this? What do you think creates this feeling?
I haven't got a clue. I mean, yes my country has its advantages sure. We are a pretty tolerant type of people, sure. But some of things Ive seen here disgust me. I won't expand on this, coz it could be enough to get me banned from this forum Also it is more a feeling that cannot be explained. It could have to do with my state of mind, coz some days are better than others
Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #55
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

whos your pick for the oz open?

Rafa
Old 01-05-2010, 08:34 AM   #56
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

5) Have you ever, at any point, hated any tennis player for beating Verdasco?
oh yes... maybe 2 times

6) Do you consider religion to be a good thing?
It can be. I believe that you should believe in whoever/whatever. If that helps you, why not? As long as people don't force you to do the same (it should be your own choice) or use it as a weapon, if that's possible, I don't see a problem.

the wish question I need to think about
Old 01-05-2010, 09:04 AM   #57
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

How many times can you watch a great tennis match (because I have a friend who watched the Fer - Rafa AO semis five times over and over, I wonder if someone can beat that)?
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 AM   #58
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Carlita won't be able to answer questions for a while, just be a little patient, she'll be right back
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #59
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

Did you think Nando was cute even when he had really, really bad hair?
fangirl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-05-2010, 09:21 AM   #60
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

oh wait, Carlita's here How come? mm
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread