~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~ - Page 334 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #4996
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
If only I knew what a cliffhanger means
you don't know what cliffhanger means?

like - in a tv show at the end of the season when create lots of suspenseful situations for all the character so that people will tune in next time after the long break?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #4997
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
you don't know what cliffhanger means?

like - in a tv show at the end of the season when create lots of suspenseful situations for all the character so that people will tune in next time after the long break?
how did a cliff and a hanger mix up to mean that?
I had no idea...now I know...but I guess I'm ruining the moment... somehow

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-22-2010, 06:44 PM   #4998
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
how did a cliff and a hanger mix up to mean that?
I had no idea...now I know...but I guess I'm ruining the moment... somehow
lol

No it comes from the old days of cinema when they use to show serials in the cinema - and typically you'd have a big dramatic ending to pull viewers for the next installment, like leaving someone hanging off the edge of a cliff....hence, cliffhanger

So for our cliffhangers...

Dani develops amnesia about which band it is that Carlita likes....

Ted and Carlita have disappeared together, will they ever return and what adventures have they been having?

Mikey has something interesting to share with the group...

Scoobs makes a fateful decision...

:zaz: and rtgy are missing in action, will they ever return?

And who else might be spending more time in the Cosy Café next season?

Find out as Season 2 gets underway!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=160751
Old 04-22-2010, 06:51 PM   #4999
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
lol

No it comes from the old days of cinema when they use to show serials in the cinema - and typically you'd have a big dramatic ending to pull viewers for the next installment, like leaving someone hanging off the edge of a cliff....hence, cliffhanger

So for our cliffhangers...

Dani develops amnesia about which band it is that Carlita likes....

Ted and Carlita have disappeared together, will they ever return and what adventures have they been having?

Mikey has something interesting to share with the group...

Scoobs makes a fateful decision...

:zaz: and rtgy are missing in action, will they ever return?

And who else might be spending more time in the Cosy Café next season?

Find out as Season 2 gets underway!

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=160751

You're the greatest!!!

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #5000
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

And we're done here, everybody out - new thread

HERE
Old 04-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #5001
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Chau to "my" thread.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread