~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #1
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool ~*Litita's and Ted's Cosy Café*~

welcome to Lilita's and Ted's Cosy Café.

This was formerly Carlita's spotlight thread but it soon turned into a nice warm friendly chat thread.

Here are the café members :
Carlita (Sjoukje)
tedlesurfeur (Ted)
Denaon (Dani)
scoobs (Chris)
rtgy (Yavor)
:Zaz: (Mia)
NicolasKiefer44 (Mike)

We do *not* tolerate gross or too crude comments ^^ but are overall very open minded. We like to play games at times and ask each other questions.

The Mysteries
The Single Hand Chapter

We also like to laugh a whole lot, and that's what our mascotte embodies

WELCOME

i want something else to get me through this life....

Last edited by Carlita : 03-20-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - Carlita

1) What does your name Sjoukje mean?

2) When did you start watching tennis?

3) What are the favourite matches of your favourite players and who are the opponents you enjoy to see them play against the most?

4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?

5) If you could change the outcome of 5 tennismatches: Which ones would it be?

6) Which are your favourite tournaments?

7) How did you discovered MTF?

8) What do you like the most about the forum and what the least?

9) What’s your philosophy of life?

10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

11) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?

12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?

13) What do you value most in a person?

13) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?

14) What is your current desktop picture?

15) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?

16) What makes tennis so special for you?

17) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?

18) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?

19) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?

20) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.

21) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?

22) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?

23) How long can you go without being on the internet?

24) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?

25) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?

Thanks in advance for answering
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

1. What kind of guys make you tick?
in looks I go for eyes and a sweet smile. Personality wise, make me smile and just be genuine and yourself.
2. Thing you'd like to do knowing you have only a week of life left
I'd be on the first plane to Buenos Aires! Got some people to meet there before I die

3. Your life motto
Try to see the positive side in people and things, no matter how hard. And no, it's not always easy....

4. When have you been the most scared in your life?
When my mum was seriously ill in 1990 and it looked for a moment she might die.

5. Do you cry during the movies? Which ones?
Oh yes.... stuff like Rebel Without a Cause, Ghost, Bambi Yep I'm a softie....

6. If you could change one thing in your physical appearance...
lose some weight around the hips would be lovely

7. Have you ever blacked out being drunk? Care to share?
Nope never! I don't drink enough to actually get drunk.

8. Your method for handling stress
I wish I had one Usually just lie down and listen to some music will get me to calm down. Or talk to some people close to me.

9. A moment in your life that will make you smile forever
I have some But I will always remember Carlos Moya wishing me happy birthday in Madrid... kisses and all *faint*

10. Thoughts on Miss MTF contest so far?
It's been fun Good organizer At least it's not such a drama fest as the guy version

AND THE WORLD PEACE!
Now that would be something!!! But I think it's never gonna happen....
Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #4
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

"she who brings victory and peace" I didn't even know that had to look it up! I like it

2) When did you start watching tennis?
somewhere at the beginning of the 80's

3) What are the favourite matches of your favourite players and who are the opponents you enjoy to see them play against the most?
There are too many But from recent years I enjoyed Verdasco - Nadal at this year's AO. And when I was in Hamburg last year, the match between Moya - Safin. I enjoy to see them play some other favourite most because at least it's a win/win for me

4) Who would be your favourite coach for your favourite player?
I would love it if Moya would work with Verdasco after he retires but that would be wishful thinking

5) If you could change the outcome of 5 tennismatches: Which ones would it be?
Verdasco - Nadal AO 2009
Moya - Verkerk RG 2003
Nadal - Soderling RG 2009
Rafter - Sampras Wimbledon 2000
those are the main ones I think....

6) Which are your favourite tournaments?
Wimbledon, Barcelona, Rosmalen

7) How did you discovered MTF?
I honestly do not remember

8) What do you like the most about the forum and what the least?
I like the fact that I have made some really good new friends here. Not just online but in real life they are too.

Im not too crazy about all the bitching and bashing... but what can you do?

9) What’s your philosophy of life?
Don't really have one..... I think life's a bitch and it's what you make of it and you should make the most of it.... which is a bit weird for me to say because I have a tendency to get pretty down on myself and life, pretty fast

10) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Hopefully happy and healthy, living in a warm country instead of horrible Holland.

11) Do you have any quirks (for example having to check 10 times whether you have really closed the door)?
not that Im aware of

12) What was a strange idea you had as a kid of the idea of growing up?
no idea

13) What do you value most in a person?
honesty and treating others with respect (both humans and animals)

13) Who was your most embarassing celebrity crush?
Some Dutch guy called Rob de Nijs He is a singer and back when I was a child he'd play in this musical and I thought he was totally hot.

14) What is your current desktop picture?
A picture I took of Verdasco in Madrid 2007. Hmm maybe I should change it one of these days

15) When did you got your first PC? When have you been using the internet for the first time and do you remember which information you searched there first?
I got mine in 1998. Probably also the year I went on the internet first at work. I used to stay a bit late so I could use the computer at work and searched for pics of Moya and Rafter mostly

16) What makes tennis so special for you?
I just love to watch it and really root for one of the players and the excitement to be there live is even better, eventhough I age 10 years per match usually...

17) If you were a dancer on Dancing with the Stars, what celebrity would you want to dance with?
Antonio Banderas I'd like to tango with this man

18) Which “disappeared” MTFer do you most want to see return?
I'd like it if Sol would return, she was so sweet

19) What's the first thread you generally open on MTF?
"Put on your Clogs when we dance the Tango eating Steak in the Windmill chat thingie" in the Premium forum

20) List the 5 qualities you like most about yourself and the ones you like the least.

wow, hard to answer this without sounding arrogant

hmm I'd like to think I am kind, helpful, caring, fun & fair as good things. Bad things would be too emotional..... coz that can cause a lot of discomfort

21) If you had lots of money to spend, which charity would you donate this money too and why?
Something to help stop the cruelty of animals. Help animals in need... but I'd really like to split it between: animals, children, cancerfund & aids fund.

22) Have you ever changed your opinion about a tennisplayer (either positive or negative)? If yes, what was the reason for it?
Yes.... Cańas used to freak me out for some reason, but after seeing him play "live" a few times he grew on me Also used to think Djokovic was a tool.... then I saw him with the kids in Rotterdam and how he was when he won Amersfoort and I slowly started to change my mind about him. He's okay now. Blake & Tursunov I used to like, but after a match against Moya in Hamburg (Blake) and a doubles match also in Hamburg (Tursunov) their behaviour made me really really dislike them....

23) How long can you go without being on the internet?
1-2 days unless Im on holidays.... then maybe 3

24) If you could have dinner with 3 people from any time in history, whom would you invite? Why?
hmm Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean. I just admire them a lot and wish I could have seen more of them, especially Marilyn & James, coz they are before my time.

25) You can ask 5 different members of MTF 2 questions. Who would you ask and what would you like to get to know?
I'll think about this one a bit more Also Im not sure I would want to post the questions online
Old 12-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

How much time do you spend playing games on Facebook? (sorry, I had to ask )
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
How much time do you spend playing games on Facebook? (sorry, I had to ask )
hmm not that much really.... maybe during the day... one hour in total? Some are really easy to play when Im at work and on the phone waiting for people to answer
Old 12-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

How did you feel when you met Verdasco in person?

Any naughty conversations with him?

How important is the EU to you?

Do you dance? If so, what types of dances?

Do you believe that Climate change is for real?

5 favorite MTF posters?

What kind of films are you into?

Jack Nicholson vs Marlon Brando. Who's the better actor in your opinion?
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #8
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

How did you feel when you met Verdasco in person?
I was He looks really gorgeous up close and he was so much nicer than I thought he would be coz he was really grumpy the first time I met him But he's been really nice to me eversince

Any naughty conversations with him?
not with him, but I did have some nice gossip sessions with his ex-girlfriend about him

How important is the EU to you?
Im not really taken a big interest in it but I have to say, it has made some things easier. I hated the Euro (still do....because I loved our old money) but it's good you don't have to change money everytime you leave the country. Also working in other EU countries should be easier which can be helpful as well.

Do you dance? If so, what types of dances?
Only when I'm at concerts, so depending on the music... I'll dance along to that.

Do you believe that Climate change is for real?
Yes, coz the weather here has been absolutely ridiculous! Too warm, too cold.... Something's not right.

5 favorite MTF posters?
I like many like all the people at the Verdasco forum. Besides them I'd go for: Fiber, Denaon, Peta Pan, Manon, safin-rules-no.1 & psichogaucho (but he's not around atm...)

What kind of films are you into?
I like most films, just not the gross horror stuff

Jack Nicholson vs Marlon Brando. Who's the better actor in your opinion?
hmm I haven't seen enough to really give an opinion.... but if you give me 2 movies and I could choose only one to watch I'd go for Marlon Brando.

Last edited by Carlita : 12-28-2009 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #9
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
"she who brings victory and peace" I didn't even know that had to look it up! I like it
That name suits really well to MTF

Quote:
And when I was in Hamburg last year, the match between Moya - Safin.
I remember that this match attracted a lot of people. The stands were fully packed and we couldn't get in.

How much do you regret it that the Rothenbaum tournament lost the Masters status?

Quote:
I would love it if Moya would work with Verdasco after he retires but that would be wishful thinking
A girl can hope

Quote:
Don't really have one..... I think life's a bitch and it's what you make of it and you should make the most of it.... which is a bit weird for me to say because I have a tendency to get pretty down on myself and life, pretty fast
What do you do in such a situation when you feel down? How are able to get in a better mood?

Quote:
Hopefully happy and healthy, living in a warm country instead of horrible Holland.
Why don't you like your home country?

Quote:
I got mine in 1998. Probably also the year I went on the internet first at work. I used to stay a bit late so I could use the computer at work and searched for pics of Moya and Rafter mostly
I also used the internet at work at first and stayed a bit longer We had 2 internet places in our library and I had to pay for going online, but it was worth it.

Quote:
I just love to watch it and really root for one of the players and the excitement to be there live is even better, eventhough I age 10 years per match usually...

When did you went to your first tournament and which was it?

Quote:
I'd like it if Sol would return, she was so sweet
I think Sue also mentioned this name in her spotlight thread. I never got to know Sol. She must have been active before my time here on MTF:

Quote:
Something to help stop the cruelty of animals. Help animals in need... but I'd really like to split it between: animals, children, cancerfund & aids fund.
That sounds good

Did you ever had pets? Which do you have at the moment?

Some other questions:

1) What was your favourite subject in school?

2) Which movie have you seen most often?

3) What was the best moment this year for you?

4) Which was the best concert you have ever attended?

5) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?

6) What can't be missing in your fridge?

7) Have you ever had surgery?

8) What's your biggest regret?

9) What do you like the most about your apartment?

10) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?

12) Who's your favourite tenniscommentator and who do you like the least?
Eden is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2009, 09:01 AM   #10
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

How much do you regret it that the Rothenbaum tournament lost the Masters status?
I think it's a pretty silly thing that they've done.....It was (maybe still is) a great turnament and the players also seemed to enjoy it. I also hate the fact Madrid was moved....

A girl can hope
and this girl will

What do you do in such a situation when you feel down? How are able to get in a better mood?
Music and talking to certain people usually does the trick for me.

Why don't you like your home country?
Hard to explain...I realize we're better off here than in some other countries.... but still.... it's a feeling.... I also feel like I was born in the wrong country, so that might be part of it...

When did you went to your first tournament and which was it?
1993, Rotterdam

Did you ever had pets? Which do you have at the moment?
yes I always had guinea pigs and rabbits. Right now I have 2 rabbits, Benito & Charlie. Would love a dog too!
Old 12-28-2009, 02:23 PM   #11
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

You have your own Spotlight thread!!!!

I could ask you some stuff...but I don't know yet what to ask

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 12-28-2009 at 02:29 PM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 PM   #12
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Some other questions:

1) What was your favourite subject in school?
English

2) Which movie have you seen most often?
U2's Rattle & Hum I went to the cinema every week when it was released....

3) What was the best moment this year for you?
Meeting Fiber & my holiday with Peta Pan

4) Which was the best concert you have ever attended?
Ive been to a lot of great concerts... the best hmm ..... Maybe last februari, Marillion. It was pretty special because it was fri-sat-sun in a holiday park with Marillion fans only

5) Which band/musician would you have loved to see in a concert, though it isn’t possible now anymore?
Billy MacKenzie. He's my alltime favourite singer but unfortunately he killed himself back in 1997.....

6) What can't be missing in your fridge?
yoghurt!!!!

7) Have you ever had surgery?
When I was 2, got the tonsils out.

8) What's your biggest regret?
Never visiting my dad's grave coz I was (still am) so freaking scared of death and all that goes with it. When I did find the courage it was too late....

9) What do you like the most about your apartment?
my bed

10) Which 5 internet sites do you visit regurlary?
Facebook, Marillion.com, Kane.nl, Verdasco Online, MTF

11) What are the 3 most precious things in your life?
My family, pets, friends

12) Who's your favourite tenniscommentator and who do you like the least?
I don't have one in particular... I like the BBC commentators most of the time. Those on Eurosport however.....

Last edited by Carlita : 12-28-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #13
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon View Post
You have your own Spotlight thread!!!!

I could ask you some stuff...but I don't know yet what to ask
Blame Nathii for that

Im sure you'll think of something
Old 12-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

I have a stooopid question until I think of something more intelligent

Did Nando smell good? Any distinctive cologne?
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Zaz: View Post
I have a stooopid question until I think of something more intelligent

Did Nando smell good? Any distinctive cologne?

well, I can't really say what he's using but pffffffffffff Fer's one yummy smelling tennisplayer

so yeah, he smells good
Closed Thread