Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread - Locked Please use DC thread for cheering etc. - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 03:01 AM   #166
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Juanito´s 2010 Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMEESH View Post
you got to go?
yeah kell got two tickets and was nice enough to give me one!

it was even worse to watch it live because i couldnt turn the match off like i would if i was home, i just covered my eyes and didnt watch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 PM   #167
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashanv View Post
Aww your really sweet !I really thought everyone on here was going to be like I hate Cilic !It's nice to see people appreciated the match even though Juan lost.
i'm one of the people who quite fond of Marin , why not? he's cute!
this is the very first time he's made me sad but he was better so he won

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post
I'd totally rather hug my boy than punch Marin on the face
LOL leave that part to me, i'll punish his lovely face with my and he'll be scared to death

i really want to Juan too , he deserves hundreds of hugs for his sadness

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...

--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 12:39 AM   #168
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure, we love our boy but we're not blind, we can see Marin was very good
It was such a good match because both of them were there. Same with Blake: it was an awesome match because both played great
We don't hate you I can't say I'm what you call "happy" for Marin but he deserved it, both were good and, like Delpo said, this time is was his turn. He wished him good luck

I'd totally rather hug my boy than punch Marin on the face
I agree it was an amazing match!I hate it when they play each other because I love them both,yet at the same time It's great to see them playing against each other !

I'd rather you hug Juan then punch Marin in the face too !Because if you did punch him it might be war .No I'm just joking your to nice to start war with I would probably just nurse Marin back to life .

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
this is the very first time he's made me sad but he was better so he won

LOL leave that part to me, i'll punish his lovely face with my and he'll be scared to death

i really want to Juan too , he deserves hundreds of hugs for his sadness
I'm sorry Marin made you sad.Truthfully he made me sad too because I love Juan more(Don't tell the other Marin fans this ).I decided this the other day when they were playing against each other It hit me out of nowhere(Or maybe it was when he made that funny high pitched yell ) I was like oh yeah I not only want Juan to win more but I love him way more!

I also agree that Marin is cute!He reminds me of Mario Ancic .

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
tashanv is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 04:46 AM   #169
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
Quote:
I don't find him particularly cute...but he's not bad either...
If you girls went stalking him, I'd go with you
Quote:
I'd rather you hug Juan then punch Marin in the face too !Because if you did punch him it might be war .No I'm just joking your to nice to start war with I would probably just nurse Marin back to life .
no, I was just kidding xD I won't punch Marin
Quote:
I'm sorry Marin made you sad.Truthfully he made me sad too because I love Juan more(Don't tell the other Marin fans this ).I decided this the other day when they were playing against each other It hit me out of nowhere(Or maybe it was when he made that funny high pitched yell ) I was like oh yeah I not only want Juan to win more but I love him way more!
Ahaha!! the high pitched yell was amazing!! totally unexpected, sounded like a weird bird

Hey btw tashanv, I'm missing your name sorry
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-26-2010, 05:03 AM   #170
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone have a clip of that high pitched scream!?! that was so funny!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #171
country flag tashanv

tashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond reputetashanv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't find him particularly cute...but he's not bad either...
If you girls went stalking him, I'd go with you
That would be fun .Then the three of us could go stalking Juan afterward !

Quote:
Ahaha!! the high pitched yell was amazing!! totally unexpected, sounded like a weird bird
I know that was amazing you rarely see him show any kind of emotion during a match so that was awesome!He got angry quit a few times during the match.It was very cute (I know I'm weird ).

Quote:
Hey btw tashanv, I'm missing your name sorry
That's okay .My name is Tasha.I was rather surprised that the name Tasha was already taken on here so i just added my middle and last initial to my name.What's your name?

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 01-27-2010, 02:36 AM   #172
country flag Sileithel

Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That would be fun .Then the three of us could go stalking Juan afterward !
Yeah!! Count me in for that!!
Quote:
I know that was amazing you rarely see him show any kind of emotion during a match so that was awesome!He got angry quit a few times during the match.It was very cute (I know I'm weird ).
No, it was very cute!! Or maybe I'm too xD
Quote:
That's okay .My name is Tasha.I was rather surprised that the name Tasha was already taken on here so i just added my middle and last initial to my name.What's your name?
Nice name )) My real name is Laura, but Sileithel is also ok
Old 01-27-2010, 03:17 PM   #173
country flag Evie

Evie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond repute

About me, I really dont have anything against Marin but :
1- he is the cause why Delpo isnt playing anymore, and the cause of that I have to wait till next tournament to see him.
2- he has forbidden me from watching the game of my two most favorite players playing each other! my favorite game! ( Delpo and Andy: BUT I LOVE DELPO TOO MUCH AWAY THAN ANDY)
3- he beat Andy!!!!!!

so Im begining to add marin to the stepank and murray list!ufffffff
Im just so inlove with Delpo, and everything upset him, upsets me too!
but Im sure that he isnt upset from any player! cos he is such a noble man
JUST Missing him so so so much
really
I would give my laptop away to have just one hour with him, or even 10 or 5 minutes
God! :S
Evie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 12:58 AM   #174
country flag tashanv

Quote:
Yeah!! Count me in for that!!
These poor guys don't have a prayer with us around do they ?But hey we cant help it that there hot right
Quote:
No, it was very cute!! Or maybe I'm too xD
. I don't know why but I love it when he gets mad !
I think I am crazy .

Quote:
Nice name )) My real name is Laura, but Sileithel is also ok
Thanks !I have an aunt named Laura !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
About me, I really dont have anything against Marin but :
1- he is the cause why Delpo isnt playing anymore, and the cause of that I have to wait till next tournament to see him.
2- he has forbidden me from watching the game of my two most favorite players playing each other! my favorite game! ( Delpo and Andy: BUT I LOVE DELPO TOO MUCH AWAY THAN ANDY)
3- he beat Andy!!!!!!

so Im begining to add marin to the stepank and murray list!ufffffff
Im just so inlove with Delpo, and everything upset him, upsets me too!
but Im sure that he isnt upset from any player! cos he is such a noble man
JUST Missing him so so so much
really
I would give my laptop away to have just one hour with him, or even 10 or 5 minutes
God! :S
I totally understand you Evie !It really sucks that we are going to have to sit here and wait for who knows how long for Juans next tournament!And it always sucks when you miss the chance to watch a match your looking forward to!And for your sake I'm also sorry that he beat Andy !But Marin is a really nice guy and he's got a really great style of game if you could put all that other stuff behind I think you could get to like him!And at the end of the day he's just trying to win like everyone else!But I do respect and understand your point of view even if you hated Marin you love Juan so that's enough for me to like you !

NOVAK DJOKOVIC
MARIN CILIC
JUAN DEL POTRO
GILLES SIMON
Mario Ancic
Old 01-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #175
country flag Evie

Evie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond reputeEvie has a reputation beyond repute

tasha

I dont hate anyone really , but its just my big love to Delpo making me not paying even a small attention to others
Evie is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #176
country flag CelesteBlanca

CelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I think, to some extent, Marin and Juan are quite alike. Juan is a quite man and Marin seems also quite. And I find that the celebrating way Marin use, make a fist, and the expression in his eyes, is quite like Juan. Last year this time, Juan nearly use the same celebrating way and even the similar expression in eyes. Marin imitates Juan, hiahia~
Petra Kvitová
Garbiñe Muguruza
CelesteBlanca is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #177
country flag Sileithel

Quote:
Thanks !I have an aunt named Laura !
Hehe! you'll never forget me then
Old 01-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #178
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

(chat thread )

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2010, 06:06 AM   #179
country flag lil222

lil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond reputelil222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteBlanca View Post
Actually, I think, to some extent, Marin and Juan are quite alike. Juan is a quite man and Marin seems also quite. And I find that the celebrating way Marin use, make a fist, and the expression in his eyes, is quite like Juan. Last year this time, Juan nearly use the same celebrating way and even the similar expression in eyes. Marin imitates Juan, hiahia~
yeah, and when Cilic won the match with Roddick, he lay on the court too
lil222 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-29-2010, 11:54 AM   #180
country flag rawalya

rawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond reputerawalya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
because I love Juan more(Don't tell the other Marin fans this )
what will you pay for your secret??
i miss Mario too!! they're like twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
(chat thread )
LOL got it! ok let's move people

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...

--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread