2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #541
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
For anyone who needs a laugh (posted in 2006 by emma on TGFR)

I am sure it has been posted (probably in the faux-pas thread, but I couldn't stop myself)

Annie!

Ps: That pic. doesn't look like Marat in Rio. I don't recognise that view at least.

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #542

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

BTW, is the blonde one his GF?

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #543
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post

Found this as well among my bookmarks, from January 2008:

http://www.cartonrouge.ch/fr/actuali...008/index.html

Could it really be Marat? I thought this past March was the first time he visited Brazil.
To davaimaratsafin.tumblr.com, I think there's been a mix-up. It's definitely Marat in the San Martín de los Andes (Argentina) pic,
but I wasn't sure about the small pic in the above link which purports to be of Marat in January 2008 somewhere on the coast of Brazil ...
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #544

WTH! Marat in Brazil, in 2008? How is that possible? No one said anything! I think is kind weird! Now, where in the hell is that place! Could be even here, Floripa, or maybe northest! Mistery!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #545
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post

WTH! Marat in Brazil, in 2008? How is that possible? No one said anything! I think is kind weird!
Now, where in the hell is that place! Could be even here, Floripa, or maybe northest! Mistery!
LOL it's probably not Marat, but there's more than a passing resemblance, I'd say.
It's a fair bet he wouldn't risk smoking and boozing a week before Kooyong and the AO.

Quote:

"Well come to think of it, she could use a few tips. Now get your tongue out of my ear."
Quote:

Guys, do you think he's trying to tell us something? Like, he lurks here?
Old 04-26-2010, 11:02 PM   #546
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

^
WTF is with the club pics? I have to ask - was this before or after he started drinking?
For the record, I LOVE the hair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safi View Post
at least Mr. future vicepresident kept it classy by wearing a vest

Those Cincy pics are HOT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I so wish they would've won that Hopman Cup.
Me, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj*smile View Post
Well all know how MS feels about Cincinnati (have you ever been there?), but for photographers, it was a dream come true! It was hot, he always took his shirt off on the practice court, he usually practiced twice daily, and the staff was nice enough to print a list telling you exactly where he would be and when. Maybe he could come out of retirement just for that event this year. Maybe? Otherwise, I'll be forced to spend the entire time capturing a shirtless Federer, Verdasco, Feli, Haas, etc. They're all pretty, obviously, but none of them have the swagger and presence of His Royal Hotness.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:52 AM   #547
country flag justmarat

justmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj*smile View Post
Well all know how MS feels about Cincinnati (have you ever been there?), but for photographers, it was a dream come true! It was hot, he always took his shirt off on the practice court, he usually practiced twice daily, and the staff was nice enough to print a list telling you exactly where he would be and when. Maybe he could come out of retirement just for that event this year. Maybe? Otherwise, I'll be forced to spend the entire time capturing a shirtless Federer, Verdasco, Feli, Haas, etc. They're all pretty, obviously, but none of them have the swagger and presence of His Royal Hotness.

Tell me about it. Going to Cincy is very addictive!! After the first time, I couldn't stop even though every time it cost me so much $$$$$$. The staff are friendly, the ticket prices are reasonably cheap, the venue is great, the accessibility to the players is incredible, and on top of all those, MARAT is always exceptionally HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
justmarat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:16 PM   #548
country flag Safi

Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The future President of the Russian Olympic Committee.
BTW when will he take that position?
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #549
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Never
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #550
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL it's probably not Marat, but there's more than a passing resemblance, I'd say.
It's a fair bet he wouldn't risk smoking and boozing a week before Kooyong and the AO.
when you read the comments under the other pics, it's obvious it was some kind of "joke".
Old 04-27-2010, 09:48 PM   #551
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Seeing as it's been a bit of a drought lately, photo-wise, I thought I'd share these pics which have been burning a hole in my hard drive for years. I've even got official permission from the photographer, Toysoldier, to post!

Cincinnati Masters, 29 July 2007.

Those tacky tattoos really get in the way of a beautiful body. Too back he's stuck with them for life.

Last edited by PennyThePenguin : 05-06-2010 at 03:25 PM.
michellej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #552
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute

red and gold force and courage

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #553
country flag monkey247

Quote:
at least Mr. future vicepresident kept it classy by wearing a vest

Quote:

The future President of the Russian Olympic Committee.
Quote:

JK about prez! I upgraded Marat from VP to make the nightclub pic seem more wacky.
But I don't think it's on the cards he'll even make VP. We shall see ...
Old 04-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #554
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Marat enjoying a bit of R&R last Saturday! London club (all pics from vklybe.ru), Moscow, 24 April 2010.

Looks like Dmitry Svatkovsky has been traded in for this dude (right), last seen at Shokolad for the 2008 KC players party.

It is Alexei Selivanenko - Vice-President of Tennis Federation of Russia

Last edited by Iana : 04-28-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:43 PM   #555
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

His bouffant is bigger than mine. LMAO.
maryb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote