2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 04-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #526
country flag Alya_C
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post

Found this as well among my bookmarks, from January 2008: http://www.cartonrouge.ch/fr/actuali...008/index.html.
Could it really be Marat? I thought this past March was the first time he visited Brazil.
I don't think it's him, wrong headshape, eyebrows...
besides he wasn't being coach by Marc Rosset while preparing 2008 and I seriously doubt he'd say to the press he was practicing "mixed doubles"

Looks like he's enjoying his 'holidays' LMAO.
Thanks for the finds, Monkey
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #527
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,866
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

You're welcome and I agree, the "mixed doubles" quote was obviously made up, it sounded way too sleazy to have come from Marat.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #528
country flag AnnieNik
Registered User
 
AnnieNik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 3,033
AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Thanks for the pics

Talking about mixed doubles in the Radio Sport interview he was told that him and Dinara are the best Russian mixed double, and they should play in London 2012 Olympics. He replied "That's not true. We played 3 matches, and won just one"
__________________
[color=RoyalBlue]
И для него воскресли вновь
И божество, и вдохновенье,
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:05 AM   #529
country flag MariaV
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 41,262
MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Thanks for the pics

Talking about mixed doubles in the Radio Sport interview he was told that him and Dinara are the best Russian mixed double, and they should play in London 2012 Olympics. He replied "That's not true. We played 3 matches, and won just one"
I so wish they would've won that Hopman Cup.
__________________
FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:11 AM   #530
country flag mer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Moscow
Posts: 5,734
mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

I hope he's not growing that horrible hair again
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #531
country flag AnnieNik
Registered User
 
AnnieNik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 3,033
AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I so wish they would've won that Hopman Cup.
me too, Mashenka But still.. they are runner-ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
I hope he's not growing that horrible hair again
it represents his free spirit, so we have to be prepared for it
__________________
[color=RoyalBlue]
И для него воскресли вновь
И божество, и вдохновенье,
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:19 AM   #532
country flag rosespower
Registered User
 
rosespower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 25
Posts: 8,902
rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

those pics are
__________________
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. (Albert Einstein)

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #533
country flag Alya_C
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 196
Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
I hope he's not growing that horrible hair again
I can see a 'return of the bun'
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #534
country flag AnnieNik
Registered User
 
AnnieNik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 3,033
AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

For anyone who needs a laugh (posted in 2006 by emma on TGFR)





I am sure it has been posted (probably in the faux-pas thread, but I couldn't stop myself)
__________________
[color=RoyalBlue]
И для него воскресли вновь
И божество, и вдохновенье,
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #535
country flag monkey247
Registered User
 
monkey247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,866
monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Seeing as it's been a bit of a drought lately, photo-wise, I thought I'd share these pics which have been burning a hole in my hard drive for years. I've even got official permission from the photographer, Toysoldier, to post!

Cincinnati Masters, 29 July 2007.

















monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:12 PM   #536
country flag clandis
Registered User
 
clandis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Loveland
Posts: 452
clandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

What great pictures! I didn't get anything close.
clandis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:44 PM   #537
country flag aj*smile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 70
aj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Well all know how MS feels about Cincinnati (have you ever been there?), but for photographers, it was a dream come true! It was hot, he always took his shirt off on the practice court, he usually practiced twice daily, and the staff was nice enough to print a list telling you exactly where he would be and when. Maybe he could come out of retirement just for that event this year. Maybe? Otherwise, I'll be forced to spend the entire time capturing a shirtless Federer, Verdasco, Feli, Haas, etc. They're all pretty, obviously, but none of them have the swagger and presence of His Royal Hotness.
aj*smile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #538
country flag aj*smile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 70
aj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond reputeaj*smile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Marat enjoying a bit of R&R last Saturday! London club (all pics from vklybe.ru), Moscow, 24 April 2010.


Uh oh. The curls are my fav, but there's a fine line between hotness and "drug lord." Get thee to a barber, stat!
aj*smile is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:30 PM   #539
country flag Safi
Registered User
 
Safi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 221
Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj*smile View Post
Uh oh. The curls are my fav, but there's a fine line between hotness and "drug lord." Get thee to a barber, stat!
at least Mr. future vicepresident kept it classy by wearing a vest
Thanks for all those pics.
Safi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:48 PM   #540
country flag ad-out
Registered User
 
ad-out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5,914
ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

What a hilarious pic.
ad-out is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios