I'm glad to see you're all enjoying the pictures.
Here's my site although MM posted most of them already
It was a really nice event. I really enjoyed the day and it was more than I expected.
1) I flew on the same plane as Venus with I thought was a great omen of good things to happen. She was vey nice and polite to everupne around. A true proffessional.
2) AC was kinda nice and weird at the same time...the hotel was cool, expensive but cool.
3) I get there and I'm posting pics on my fb of the picture of caesar with the tennis gear nad next thing I know when I turn around is Marat walking down...I think I stared and point without muttering a word...a a a mmm eh...
4) I called sherri and she's on the way, in shocl I'm so pissed for not saying a word and while on the phone he comes back...He seemed in a rush (as usual) So I told him "can I take a pic with my phone" I was expecting him to stop and pose...but nooooo he yanked the phone out of my hand, gave it to the security guy and stand next to me, ok..all this time MM is on the phone listening lol. I tell him I came all the way from Miami (actually Boca Raton) and that it's nice he made it here and "c u around" he said "ok c u around" and off he went...I was about to jump on the pool next to the Caesar...
5)The players were all aorund Ivan was nice and Sampras as well...defenitely love this type of events, everyone was more relaxed. Though I would have love a good 3 sets of Roddick and Safin
6)I found a new liking to Roddick...sometimes he's nice and sometimes he's not...maybe he has mood swings but I loved his atittde the whole time...Somebody in tour with character. Yeah! and he played wii ( I bet 1000 usd I can beat him on that one...)
7)Gilmestob (i dk if I spelled that right) Better looking in person like by 90% Very nice and polite to everyone around...and he dressed up...what can I say about guys in a suit...love em'
8)The Hotel has nice shopping venue...which many players took advatage of. nuff said.
9)The matches were a blast. I didn't even wanted to take pics but I knew I couldn't come here empty handed. Seriously the players are all a riot and matches like this would bring more people to tennis. We finally get a chance to see players are humans and not robots...f** proffesionalism.
10)The huging picture. I did tell Sherri I always wanted to give him a hug I just didn't know my way around this he's so tall lol. When we got back I was kinda sad cause the day was almost over and Sheeri didn't get her pic. We saw Justin, then A-rod and that gave me hope Marat was behind. bINGO. He comes, and I didn't even realized what I was saying. I walked like crazy told him Sheeri has been searching for him since forever and that it was nice to see him of course people gather around and he was leaving and I said oh no what about mine (in spanish) he turned and he said oh right what about yours...(lol) so I get next to him I was just so happy to see him play. I was so tired during the week (110 hour week) and everyuhting vanished after watching the match. So I was on adrenaline. I know I hugged him but I swear I didn't even realized I was doing it until I saw the picture and said...omg I hugged him...so tight! I wasn't even tipsy. WOW.
11) We got ready to go to Dusk. it's ok club but not an awesome place, though they certainly think they are all that. We go around and landed ringt next to Wilander. Wow he looks nice on a suit. I know he can be my daddy but...
12) VIP. Let me just say: A-rod's and Venus out court moves surpass those inside it. Boy those two can move!
13) Bye bye AC.
Hopefully I hope more events like this happen more often