2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world!! - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 AM   #511
country flag Alya_C

Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

thanks for the reports and pictures maratsmaiden, smitty and giselle
Glad you guys had a nice time!!
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #512
country flag Iana

Iana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond reputeIana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Beautiful pictures, thanks smitty8!
Iana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #513
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=Smi...&IID=235030280

This was my fave photo, so goofy. I held up the camera, he looked right at me and pointed and held the pose, lol. Thanks Marat.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #514
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

It is great photo, indeed. Thanks for sharing the experience
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:19 PM   #515
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

A Huge Thank You to smitty, Sherri(MM) and Giselle, for sharing your reports and piccys I was a fan of tennis before Marat, but I gotta admit without him, the tour has lost its piquancy, so I love these exho's he does, and fingers crossed for more, and more senior tour

Thanks also to you Heidi/MT, for finding pics

:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #516
country flag B.C.H.

B.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond reputeB.C.H. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pictures. Thanks a lot
B.C.H. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:14 PM   #517
country flag Purrfecta

Purrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond reputePurrfecta has a reputation beyond repute

Some really great pics,Marat is looking so good.
A big thankyou to those who shared the pics with us,when he retired I thought that would be the end of seeing Marat on camera but I was wrong, thanks to you guys.
Purrfecta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:00 PM   #518
country flag CeReN

CeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a lot for pictures.
CeReN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:23 AM   #519
country flag gisellita

gisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Everyone!
I'm glad to see you're all enjoying the pictures.
Here's my site although MM posted most of them already
http://caesarstennisclassic.shutterfly.com/?role=-1
It was a really nice event. I really enjoyed the day and it was more than I expected.
1) I flew on the same plane as Venus with I thought was a great omen of good things to happen. She was vey nice and polite to everupne around. A true proffessional.

2) AC was kinda nice and weird at the same time...the hotel was cool, expensive but cool.

3) I get there and I'm posting pics on my fb of the picture of caesar with the tennis gear nad next thing I know when I turn around is Marat walking down...I think I stared and point without muttering a word...a a a mmm eh...

4) I called sherri and she's on the way, in shocl I'm so pissed for not saying a word and while on the phone he comes back...He seemed in a rush (as usual) So I told him "can I take a pic with my phone" I was expecting him to stop and pose...but nooooo he yanked the phone out of my hand, gave it to the security guy and stand next to me, ok..all this time MM is on the phone listening lol. I tell him I came all the way from Miami (actually Boca Raton) and that it's nice he made it here and "c u around" he said "ok c u around" and off he went...I was about to jump on the pool next to the Caesar...

5)The players were all aorund Ivan was nice and Sampras as well...defenitely love this type of events, everyone was more relaxed. Though I would have love a good 3 sets of Roddick and Safin

6)I found a new liking to Roddick...sometimes he's nice and sometimes he's not...maybe he has mood swings but I loved his atittde the whole time...Somebody in tour with character. Yeah! and he played wii ( I bet 1000 usd I can beat him on that one...)

7)Gilmestob (i dk if I spelled that right) Better looking in person like by 90% Very nice and polite to everyone around...and he dressed up...what can I say about guys in a suit...love em'

8)The Hotel has nice shopping venue...which many players took advatage of. nuff said.

9)The matches were a blast. I didn't even wanted to take pics but I knew I couldn't come here empty handed. Seriously the players are all a riot and matches like this would bring more people to tennis. We finally get a chance to see players are humans and not robots...f** proffesionalism.

10)The huging picture. I did tell Sherri I always wanted to give him a hug I just didn't know my way around this he's so tall lol. When we got back I was kinda sad cause the day was almost over and Sheeri didn't get her pic. We saw Justin, then A-rod and that gave me hope Marat was behind. bINGO. He comes, and I didn't even realized what I was saying. I walked like crazy told him Sheeri has been searching for him since forever and that it was nice to see him of course people gather around and he was leaving and I said oh no what about mine (in spanish) he turned and he said oh right what about yours...(lol) so I get next to him I was just so happy to see him play. I was so tired during the week (110 hour week) and everyuhting vanished after watching the match. So I was on adrenaline. I know I hugged him but I swear I didn't even realized I was doing it until I saw the picture and said...omg I hugged him...so tight! I wasn't even tipsy. WOW.

11) We got ready to go to Dusk. it's ok club but not an awesome place, though they certainly think they are all that. We go around and landed ringt next to Wilander. Wow he looks nice on a suit. I know he can be my daddy but...

12) VIP. Let me just say: A-rod's and Venus out court moves surpass those inside it. Boy those two can move!

13) Bye bye AC.

Hopefully I hope more events like this happen more often
gisellita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:18 AM   #520
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

http://pressofac.mycapture.com/mycap...tegoryID=57516

Just saw these attached to an article and Giselle, isn't that you in photo 24? BTW girls, PM me your emails and I'll email you photos you took with Sampras and Lendl. I didn't stick them in my album, but you can stick them in yours if you want.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:12 AM   #521
country flag KarlyM

KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics smitty and Giselle.
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #522
country flag justmarat

justmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond reputejustmarat has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Wow, MM and Giselle!

I am so envious of you TWO, especially the finally-get-to-hug-Marat-tight girl.

Thanks for the great reports and piccies !!
justmarat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:55 AM   #523
country flag gisellita

gisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond reputegisellita has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I looked tan in that press picture...

And yes, I hug him tight
But don't be jealous I'm just glad I didn't get a racket smashed in my head.
I'm glad you all enjoy the pictures...I'm glad there's an audience I can share this.
gisellita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:19 AM   #524
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Giselle and Smitty for the fantastic pics! Giselle, I think yours may be the first fan photo I've ever seen of Marat in a full-body grip. Respect.

Smitty, I hope your back is feeling better by now. Lower back spasms are such a nightmare , the pain can take weeks to clear up.

A few more pics from the Caesar's Tennis Classic and Boardwalk Hall Facebook pages.

Plus a couple of so-so press conf pics: http://www.starpulse.com/events/1304...nis+Classic/0/

Another Marat sighting in San Martín de los Andes, 20 January 2010.

Found this as well among my bookmarks, from January 2008: http://www.cartonrouge.ch/fr/actuali...008/index.html.
Could it really be Marat? I thought this past March was the first time he visited Brazil.

Last edited by monkey247 : 04-26-2010 at 02:24 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #525
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Marat enjoying a bit of R&R last Saturday! London club (all pics from vklybe.ru), Moscow, 24 April 2010.

The future President of the Russian Olympic Committee.

The effects of being stranded in NYC by an Icelandic ash plume ...

Looks like Dmitry Svatkovsky has been traded in for this dude (right), last seen at Shokolad for the 2008 KC players party.

Moscow, 05 October 2008, KC players party
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote