Hottest MTF Hunks of 2014 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2014, 04:49 AM   #1
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hottest MTF Hunks of 2014

Okay, everyone in MTF should be used to my humour by now, and that what I'm about to post is not for serious matters. I made this thread for pure fun and joy. I am not creepy in real life, I swear. But I hope ya'll take this thread with a light heart, and hopefully you enjoy my posts and comments.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Years!

I don't like dragging along the introduction, so let's get down to business. The hottest man of MTF will be revealed by the last entry. The first 9 hunks are all not in specific order.

But first, let's recap last year's list:

Abel's 2013 Hottest MTF Hunk List:
Quote:

-1. Johnny Grove - My daddy, the tennis superstar who will save tennis from Joke, Dull, Mooza, Nose. You make me wet and horny when I see you practice before a big match, all sweaty and shirtless..
0. Big Bodacious - Who can say no to a hot man begging me for my love and affection. Click Me
1. Bradley~ #JJ2014. And you are delicious.
2. Chris Kuerten - he knows well damn why.
3. MachineGun - I wanna make out with you all day
4. Leng Jai - I wanna suck your toes all night long
5. Deathless Mortal - I better keep it cute, he's an Admin.
6. Orka_N
7. FedererBulgaria - You're Bulgarian, can you be my personal Grisha?
8. Mark Lenders - I love Ferru with all my heart, but next time you rant about him, do it naked.
9. Zambanas - Those big muscular arms
10. Marto - I better keep it cute, he's an Admin.

There you have it folks.
The each hunk will be revealed on separate posts dedicated to them.

WTA Royalties
Queen Maria Sharapova 1-2-1-1-S-32 | Princess Petra Kvitova 2- 12

Last edited by Mong Mong : 12-27-2014 at 06:39 AM.
Mong Mong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2014, 04:57 AM   #2
country flag Mong Mong

Mong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond reputeMong Mong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abel's Hottest MTF Hunks and Babes of 2014

Hunk #1: FedererBulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Who can say im almost 24

With those insatiable lips, and those sparkly green eyes that tells a story "I'm very cute, but I am not innocent," FedererBulgaria proves to be one of the sexiest men in MTF. His smile is as hypnotizing as his Bulgarian appeal. I can honestly admit that he is far more attractive than Dimugtrov.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 05:03 AM   #3
country flag Mong Mong

Default Re: Abel's Hottest MTF Hunks of 2014

Hunk #2: Kowchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Bow down betas.

I can do this all day. Mirin 10/10 facial and body aesthetics

upload images free

Honestly, nerds today are miles sexier than all those preppy guys out there who spend endless hours at the gym. There's something about Kowchi that is so sexy. Could be the glasses, or it could be that stubble of his that one lucky man or woman would love to rub their chins with. And whether 90 degree, 45 degree, or even 180 degree, this sexy hunk can pull off any angle in his photos.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 05:11 AM   #4
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #3: MachineGun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Pounder View Post
Been a long time I haven't posted new selfies.

Should ruin Boreas' and Chris Kuerten's lives.

He is MTF's residential prince. He is the definition of handsome, yet dangerous. With those Next Top Model influenced photos, he is too gorgeous not to be on my list. And what's better is that he is humble too, never forgetting who his #1 fan is - aka me.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 05:19 AM   #5
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #4: ProdigyEng
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post

I should wear glasses more often

Yes you should wear glasses more often. You have gone from cutesy bear to "wow who is this daddy?" in one shot of a picture. I haven't been on this forum in forever, but that doesn't mean my presence is missing. And you, my dear, made it on my list. Thanks for being the first one to follow me on Twitter.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 05:35 AM   #6
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #5: Nole Rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post

Bad boy. Youu are just drop dead gorgeous. Sometimes less comments can let the sizzling hotness speak for itself. Enough said.

WTA Royalties

Last edited by Mong Mong : 12-27-2014 at 06:40 AM.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:50 AM   #7
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #6: latso

Quote:
Originally Posted by latso View Post
And another one in the bag

6 one set matches, one day, six wins

#sorelikeamofo

In any list, of course there has to be veterans. MTF isn't ageist, and this proves by the overwhelming response that we give to MTF's very own silver daddy. I may not have much conversations with you on this site, but your presence is well known, and you are just one fine daddy I'd hit.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 06:05 AM   #8
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #7: Bradley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post

Bradley has proven time and time again that even if he is not alpha male, his sex appeal can do no wrong. He is perhaps the hottest MTF twink. What makes him even more attractive is his undying optimism that one day #Empress will win a slam. #JJ2015. He's got those cheeks you want to squeeze the living daylight out of.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 06:11 AM   #9
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #8: BlackeyeVuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackeyeVuk View Post
Aaah spaming again.Here some picture of me again. Selfie from workplace. Yeah I look tired.

I am Buddhist, but damn, Jesus is so hot. Just because I barely post in this thread nowadays, doesn't mean I don't watch over, maybe stalk a bit, the who's who of the Picture thread. And I've hot my eye on this eye-candy for quite some time now. I like my men, real, scruffy. Like you know, what a man is really supposed to be. And BlackeyeVuk is the living example of a fine alpha man.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 06:22 AM   #10
country flag Mong Mong

Hunk #9: Pablo23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo23 View Post
okay, seems appropriate to do this now I took these with my phone - so they aren't very good- and I suck at taking pictures, but these will have to do haha.

serious face: on

This one's at Lollapalooza. Had a great time there It's too small, I know (it's essentially my FB picture), but I couldn't get anything better. Yes, I'm quite thin

I'm running out of hunks to put on my list, so I grabbed a random hottie off the Pic thread, and he happens to be a Moderator. I hope he'll have a light heart about this thread, because I'm seriously not fucked up, and I made this for jokes. Even though this thread is supposed to be not so serious, the guys on my list have been carefully picked because their sex appeal goes beyond physical attraction, and goes deeper into their wonderful personalities. They're not d-bags, they're not a-holes, they're some of the nicest guys I've met on this site, and I love them for that.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 06:29 AM   #11
country flag Mong Mong

And the hottest hunk of MTF for 2014 is none other than:

Hunk #10: Burrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post

104kg now.

Anyone else not surprised by this? My thirst for Burrow cannot be quenched. The unimaginable things I'd say or do to him is NSFW, so I better keep my mouth shut or I'll be banned. I've already disturbed and traumatized too many people with my comments alone, so I'll just leave the rest to everyone's imaginations. He's got it all, the looks, the body, the meat, the humble down-to-earth personality. He is the perfect boyfriend, or perhaps the perfect husband. He is not for one night stands, ladies and gentleman. He is a keeper, and whoever the lucky lady is, better treat Burrow with sincere love, respect, and care. She better treat Burrow like a real man he is. But if he ever decides to go both ways, I'm always here for you, babe I am already knocking down your doorsteps.

WTA Royalties
Old 12-27-2014, 06:33 AM   #12
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hottest MTF Hunks of 2014

Mods, do your work.
Police Of Mind is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:12 AM   #13
country flag MarkChan

MarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkChan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mong Mong View Post
And the hottest hunk of MTF for 2014 is none other than:

Hunk #10: Burrow

Anyone else not surprised by this? My thirst for Burrow cannot be quenched. The unimaginable things I'd say or do to him is NSFW, so I better keep my mouth shut or I'll be banned. I've already disturbed and traumatized too many people with my comments alone, so I'll just leave the rest to everyone's imaginations. He's got it all, the looks, the body, the meat, the humble down-to-earth personality. He is the perfect boyfriend, or perhaps the perfect husband. He is not for one night stands, ladies and gentleman. He is a keeper, and whoever the lucky lady is, better treat Burrow with sincere love, respect, and care. She better treat Burrow like a real man he is. But if he ever decides to go both ways, I'm always here for you, babe I am already knocking down your doorsteps.

powerbottom

Tennis disgrace: Federer
MarkChan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:19 AM   #14
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle latso is bay far the best hunk!
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #15
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

"Hottest twink" if I find a man that loves twinks then I'm set.

Proud Seattleite
Accumulating da haters
Bradley~ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote