Dreams about tennis players - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-09-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
country flag kali_puerta_fan

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dreams about tennis players

Last night I dreamed about Safin...He was my school mate, we were dancing at a party and I had a funny hat...Then the last thing I know, we were running in a building, fearing an earthquake or a fire(I don't remember). I also had dreams about Puerta and Nadal...What about you guys? What's the funniest dream you had about a tennis player?
kali_puerta_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2005, 09:49 AM   #2
country flag Frederick16

Frederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond reputeFrederick16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dreams about tennis players

That Frederick Lindstedt wins the Aus Open in 2010

Jag är stolt att va svensk!!!

I hate Lagerback!

Ja, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden!!!!!!!

27 May until 2 June -> Paris, Roland Garros
Frederick16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:52 AM   #3

kali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond reputekali_puerta_fan has a reputation beyond repute

oh, and by the way...Safin was shorter than me...and I have 1.62 cm...Imagine that! But he was sooooooo beautiful...
Old 11-09-2005, 09:53 AM   #4
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

the funniest? you don't want to know heh i had dreams only about one player - last night even...

heh ok i can say a dream that my mother had. it was the time when i was starting to show off my interest in tennis, and i couldn't wait to see Marcelo Rios on TV again, he was playing awesomely great that time... ehh etc. and my mother had fun of it and once she told me she almost had a nightmare cause in one of the rooms in our house (not the biggest one truly saying) there was a tennis court and Rios played Meligeni and my mother was the only spectator and she wanted to call me that there is such a match in our house but i was not picking up the phone.

i want something else to get me through this life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
If Janowicz wins Roland Garros one day he'll make a heart with his cum on Chatrier.
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #5

I woke up a night crying because I wasn't able to get a tape with a recorded show Puerta was at...
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #6
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

I have had only one dream about tennis players so far. Marat was playing table tennis with PHM in it.
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 10:07 AM   #7
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

ok i admit, i had one dream about Safin (i dunno why... he's not between my fave players even though i don't negate he's goddamn talented) - he was first drinking wine and then sleeping in a tent...

terrible...

oh and once i felt too exhausted that i went sleeping during the last set of nalbandian - younes at USO... and i had a dream about that match's continuation.

Quote:
If Janowicz wins Roland Garros one day he'll make a heart with his cum on Chatrier.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:17 AM   #8

And were you right about the winner?
Old 11-09-2005, 12:59 PM   #9
country flag Nathaliia

yeah... nalbi won

sometimes i have something like this that i wake up and i know i want to go to the computer to check the scores but then being still half not awake i have different imaginations of the results and take them for granted. very strange

Quote:
Old 11-09-2005, 02:21 PM   #10
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I dreamt about Agustin Calleri once - but I am NOT repeating it on a public message board that impressionable young people may read! It was fun though

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:34 PM   #11
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

I had a dream about safin too, wow thats strange... Well what happened was that I was skating through the park and I saw safin hitting with those tennis wall things. I went up to him and he spoke to me in russian and somehow I understood him. Strange indeed.
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:54 PM   #12
country flag peteslamz

peteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond repute

I also dreamt about Safin. He was doing some dishwashing duties with his coach, Peter Lungren then Safin suddenly broke down crying because of his knee injury hugging Lungren tightly.

What is so special about Safin? How come most of us dreamt about him?

“Nothing scares me. On second thought, I hate dentists. I fear dentists. You want to know how many cavities I have? Don’t embarrass me. Going to the dentist for me is worse than playing Fabrice Santoro.” - Marat Safin
peteslamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:00 PM   #13
country flag SwissMister1

SwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond reputeSwissMister1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I dreamt about Agustin Calleri once - but I am NOT repeating it on a public message board that impressionable young people may read! It was fun though
It's okay, they have to learn sometime

I had a dream once where I got Kim Clijsters pregnant...

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

PAW #1 5/22/06
Predict-the-SCORE US Open Champion
SwissMister1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:25 PM   #14
country flag haas'luv

haas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond reputehaas'luv has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Dreams about tennis players

ive never dreamed of ma tommy haas yet but once i dreamed of roddick he asked me how much i luv him,and i answered,no,i h8 u! then i woke up and found its already 7am i was late 4 work tat day.lol.its sooo weird coz i dunt like him.id rather see tommy in my dreams tho

GO,TOMMY HAAS
U ROCK MA WORLD
haas'luv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 04:35 PM   #15
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

i had a dream about roddick once that was'nt funny actually it was quite graphic

i didnt will it to happen, but i didnt hate it either ...is it wrong to be satisfied by a dream?? -i think so
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote