2009 Popularity Contest - The Voting Thread
How it will work
All voting will be done in this thread. When voting is in progress, you will see the matches to be voted on in this post. You can vote in as many matches as you want, you don't have to vote in all of them. You should post your chosen winner in bold
There isn't a specified time when voting starts - it starts whenever I (or Zirconek) publish the new matches. We didn't want to deal with thread locking and all that stuff, therefore we decided on this approach. To keep it fair, each voting round ends the next day at 2pm GMT
(no matter when it started). The title of this thread will reflect on the current voting status.
1. Vote for posters you like or appreciate
2. People with less than 100 posts or registered less than two weeks ago are not allowed to vote.
3. Votes must be posted in this thread before the deadline of each voting round. Votes by PM are not accepted.
4. In case of a tiebreak, three additional votes will determine the winner. The three votes have to come from posters who haven't voted yet for the particular match. If someone votes at 2:10pm and the votes aren't counted yet and later it turns out that there is a tie in a match then this vote will count as a tiebreak vote.
5. If a person has several MTF accounts, he/she is allowed to vote in this contest only from one account. The organizers reserve the right not to count votes from suspect accounts.
6. Vote changing is not allowed. Deleting your voting post is also not allowed (except if you accidentally pressed submit and delete your post within one minute of posting it). Editing your voting posts is allowed if you do it within 5 minutes of posting (fixing tags etc., not changing any significant info).
7. You can vote only once per round (only one voting post). If you don't vote in a match you can't vote for it later (except in the tiebreak).
8. Please avoid rude comments when you vote, this is not the ACC.
If you don't know both opponents or don't like both of them then it's fine to abstain from voting. However, if you know and like both opponents you should take the hard road and figure out which one you like more
The more reasons and comments you write the better
Voting is over