R4: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round Completed Results - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #31
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: R3: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round starting Tuesday 23:00 GMT (Voting Op

4th round matches:

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] - no vote
prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47]
GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22]
«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7]

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24]
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20]
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4]

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29]
Fahrenhajt [13] vs. safin-rules-no.1[19]
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] - no vote
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8]

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26]
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23]
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46]
Start da Game vs. Clay Death[2]
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2009, 11:56 PM   #32
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R3: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round starting Tuesday 23:00 GMT (Voting Op

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannequin View Post
I wont, I got a lot of dirty work for you in the next rounds
i already got a reasonable counteroffer by someone who knows actions speak louder than words. i get the bcash, i voute, in that order.
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #33
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R3: 2009 ACC "The its. like that" 4th Round starting Tuesday 23:00 GMT (Voting Op

Gosh I don't even know who some of these posters are! But then again I don't go into GM anymore.

I really want to see this match go down in the next round though:

Burrow [1]
prima donna [14]

Just because:

Bilbo [10]

God, if I had to choose between PD's long winded rants versus MY's tacky signatures/avatars, I'd rather have PD. AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT.

[6] Mellow Yellow
Old 12-08-2009, 11:58 PM   #34
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

munZe konZa [47] - prima donna is actually smart, this guy should be locked up.

Foxy [24] - Should seriously make the final. Dumb as FUCK.
Black Adam [15] - Pain in my assholes.
Clydey [4] - Would be one of the best posters on the site if he didn't think Andy Murray was actually good.

l_mac [3] - :love:
tangerine_dream [21] - Too bad America never existed...

habibko [26] - terrorist and my pick for 09 ACC champ
JolánGagó [9] - It's OK that Nadal will never beat Soderling again.
Start da Game - CD is no clown, one of the best posters on this site.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #35
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30] again RL is a great mod, I take it against him that he doesn't post often, but I take it against Burrow that he posts often, and that says enough, RL loses his ice-cold temper and concentration over Burrow's provocations and the Safin worshipper clinches it.
prima donna [14] vs. munZe konZa [47] munZe is a faker clown (no pun intended, or is it intended...? ), PD is the real deal, S&V his way and has a break chance to serve it out, but ZZ suddenly retires citing sore throat, it happens to be a hot day, MunZe complains about the schedule and PD's luck in the press conference.
GOATPARERA [12] vs. theRAFA (RAFAwon10CYGS) [22] one of the classical cases of internet forums trolls, ended with a classic ownage, was disruptive enough to make an ACC final, comes back from 1 set and a break down and wins it.
«Ivan»[39] vs. rubbERR [7] rubbERR is just an annoying troll and extreme fanboy, Choopy is an all-rounded and a real talent, despite his hatred for Fed and his Nole drooling, his style of play resembles Fed's, rubbERR the ballbasher (he thinks it's shotmaking btw) can't compete with it.

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27] Byrd runs out of stamina against Everko's "out of this world" endurance, if only Byrd knew how literal that was, he he...
sawan66278 [11] vs. Foxy [24] at least Sawan occasionally makes sense, Foxy is a disruptive troll and extremely idiotic, he will cheat all day long and Sawan will keep complaining about Foxy's arrogance and unsportsmanlike conduct, and lose in straights.
Black Adam [15] vs. MrChopin [20] voting against your fellow Roger fan is one thing, but likening him to Rafatards is a Capital Vice, if you were in Saudia and I was the king, MTF would see a video of you... Black Adam loses concentration over some **** fantasies when he glimpses a gorgeous ballgirl, Chopin takes the match in four solid sets
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4] great match-up, Clydey's shortcoming is that he gets personal too often and doesn't purely pursue the argument, while Aloimeh rarely goes personal but still goes against the flow, rarely bothered by the crap and name calling he is poured with, which is normally to be admired, but with his controversial and often ridiculous views it makes for a spectacle, should take the match in a thrilling five setter where Clydey gets defaulted for calling the lineswoman a hairy ****, and she happens to be Asian.

l_mac [3] vs. nadalsharapova [29] while Linda is annoying and disruptive enough, NadalSharapova took that to new levels in a couple of posts, he will take her by surprise and strain her with grueling rallies, she can't take a timeout due to the new rules for cramping and has to default just enough games for him to win it, Karma for her Djokovic schadenfreude.
Fahrenhajt [13] vs. safin-rules-no.1[19] Safin-rules-no.1 doesn't make it to the match due to anal bleeding.
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21] the match is scheduled to take place in the United States, Bilbo's Visa is denied.
MalwareDie [28] vs. P. Antonius [8] during changeovers he takes out his guitar and sings away, MalwareDie leaves his seat and goes to listen to JM's beautiful singing, when the umpire says "time" he shakes his hand, asks for his autograph and leaves the court, GSM JM by default.

[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26] after Habib won a spectacular rally MY screams "you fucking terrorist", gets defaulted.
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23] as JG shows up on court, the crowd gasps, cameras focus on the face, a small girl cries to her mother "mommy who is this old man? he looks scary", her mother hides her face and closes her eyes, rocketassist screams and cries "I can't take this anymore, please supervisor take him away from the court, JG wins by default, he remains on-court complaining about everything that happened.
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46] mediter predicted after long and accurate analysis that he was going to win this match and Tommy ends up with only 12 slams, which was all Tommy needed to humiliate mediter and triple bagel him, turns out mediter never held a racquet in his life.

SdG: Nadal looks so much in pain and can't push his knees to save his life......
CD: no worries old sport, 2010 will be the year clay monster resumes his domination of the sport, it all starts from Monte Carlo, once he gets into his clay groove and fixes his ground game, he will carry it out and starts dominating everything under the sun, Solderprick, Davyshanko and the French mugs will pray for death.
SdG: well said Hercs........ you always say it like it is.......
CD: affirmative, one needs to be grounded in reality and call it like it is, no bullshit, incidentally, I happened to invent bullshit old sport.
SdG: well said Hercs......... I love you so much.
CD: affirmative, now let me sip my 12-years single malt scotch, and tell you all about clay monster.
SdG: ok............

looks like somebody is trying to piss off the mighty clay death the destroyer.

general habs if you have grown tired of your tortured existence then why dont you just say so. i have the solutions and the cure at my disposal.

:

:

:ro lls:

Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #36
country flag elessar
Fly away little pigeon

elessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond reputeelessar has a reputation beyond repute

New pics
elessar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #37
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30]
The self-loathing Scot is cutting through the competition like 2006 Federer. Burrow will overpower the former RagingMod, all the while screaming, "That's just too big for you".

Sometimes you have to hold your hands up and just say, "You know what? I lost to the bigger **** on the day".

Move on.

Quote:
Quote:
This match is like the plot of Double Impact.

Quote:
Ivan is as cute as a bag of otters. rubbERR is not.
Quote:
Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
Byrd needs my help here. And I'm going to give it to him.
Quote:
Quote:
Potentially a huge match in the next round if Chopin gets through. He wants it, I want it, and the fans want it.
Quote:
aloimeh [31]vs. Clydey [4]
I've spent many sleepless nights over whether or not I want to beat the Patron Saint of ****s. He might pound the shit out of me like my own personal Marin Cilic, but I'm not going down without a fight.

Quote:
Tartan Heart needs to progress. Mouth-watering matches await this pre-tournament favourite. Nadalsharapova is a nasty floater in every sense. Not a marquee name, though.

Quote:
Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19]
Quote:
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21]
Nothing against Bilbo here. Tangy knows how I feel about her, though. I would tear that ass up.
Quote:
P.Antonius has been a sweetheart lately, but MalwareDie is cool. Can't vote for him.

Quote:
[6] Mellow Yellow vs. habibko [26]
Habibko has earned his spot in the quarters. Very consistent. I may be risking a jihad, but Habib needs to take this one.

Quote:
JolánGagó [9] vs. rocketassist[23]
Easiest vote of the round. I want to claw my eyes out whenever I read a JolanGago post, while screaming, "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

Quote:
Tommy_Vercetti [16] vs. mediter [46]
Quote:
Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #38
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
munZe konZa [47] - prima donna is actually smart, this guy should be locked up.

Foxy [24] - Should seriously make the final. Dumb as FUCK.
Black Adam [15] - Pain in my assholes.
Clydey [4] - Would be one of the best posters on the site if he didn't think Andy Murray was actually good.

l_mac [3] - :love:
tangerine_dream [21] - Too bad America never existed...

habibko [26] - terrorist and my pick for 09 ACC champ
JolánGagó [9] - It's OK that Nadal will never beat Soderling again.
Start da Game - CD is no clown, one of the best posters on this site.

affirmative old sport. tmjordan and clay death rock and rule this place at will.

cheers tmjordan.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:06 AM   #39
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

general habs if you have grown tired of your tortured existence then why dont you just say so. i have the solutions and the cure at my disposal.

:

:

:ro lls:

:retard:
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #40
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute

is CD challenging habibsan to fight him to the death using umbrellas?

edit: habib, quick, study this binteo

Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:08 AM   #41
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post

why would you get pissed? I tried to akin my little skit to reality as much as I could, you always remind me of staying grounded in reality old sport

habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:09 AM   #42
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Byrd needs my help here. And I'm going to give it to him.
Haha cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #43
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
is CD challenging habibsan to fight him to the death using umbrellas?

edit: habib, quick, study this binteo

lol nice binteo, the umbrellas are a code between me and him

should be obvious
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #44
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
the umbrellas are a code between me and him
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #45
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

Burrow [1] vs. Raging Lamb [30]

Everko [5] vs. Byrd [27]
aloimeh [31] vs. Clydey [4]

Fahrenhajt [13] vs.safin-rules-no.1[19]
Bilbo [10] vs. tangerine_dream [21]