Do all men cheat? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2009, 06:11 AM   #16
country flag mediter

mediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond reputemediter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do all men cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
Do men really only care about sex?
Not really. there are some women for Love and some women for lust.

That's the logic.

Quote:
How hard is it for a guy to me loyal to one woman forever? Can guys please give me some feedback?
depends on the relationship values of the male.

Temptations will be there. but someone with stronger ethics may able to resist temptations better than those with average strength in their values.

There are some guys who have what you want.

but you will have to look harder. All i can say is look ebyond the surface and think/dig deeper.Identify their core values. you can be more safe.

Quote:
Edit: If your wife were away and Megan Fox came to you begging for it, would you turn her down?
it depends on whether the woman evokes lust in me.it would be tougher to resist.but i would like to think men with stronger ethics should do fine.
mediter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 06:31 AM   #17
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

I've never cheated on a girl and I never will but I've been cheated on myself.

I know I talk about a lot of sex but I can live without sex. I don't go out and buy hookers or sleep with random women. I wait for a relationship until both are comfortable and if she doesn't want sex, I can be patient.

You learn to be patient with a lot of droughts and I have had just that. I may be a sick man who thinks about sex, but I can live without sex.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 AM   #18

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Edit: If your wife were away and Megan Fox came to you begging for it, would you turn her down?
I didn't answer that question. Yes, I would turn down any female regardless of who they were if they weren't the girl I was with.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #19
country flag rtgy

rtgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond reputertgy has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Do all men cheat?

Quote:
Do all men cheat?

yes
rtgy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #20
Ivanatis

Ivanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond reputeIvanatis has a reputation beyond repute

zzzzzz
Ivanatis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #21
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder this question too, but i really think a lot of the times it boils down to how another woman can make a man feel about himself, especially when married as opposed to dating.

The "other" woman doesn't even necessarily have to be beautiful, she's just different.

I almost think that despite what society says it might be best to invest in the way you make your spouse feel about themselves (hopefully vise-versa)
rather than always trying to stay young & beautiful, especially if it is til death do you part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
The best way is to stay single and just get around.

You can't cheat on anyone if you're not with anyone
you'll also never get too close to anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
I didn't answer that question. Yes, I would turn down any female regardless of who they were if they weren't the girl I was with.
That is sexy.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post

That is sexy.
Just like you

Old 12-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #23
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lies. If Amanda Knox was begging for it you wouldn't say no.
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:53 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
Lies. If Amanda Knox was begging for it you wouldn't say no.
At the moment as I'm single yes, I wouldn't say no.

But if I was currently with a girl, I would turn her down. I don't cheat. You have to be pretty low to cheat and that's not me.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:55 AM   #25
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But if I was currently with a girl, I would turn her down. I don't cheat. You have to be pretty low to cheat and that's not me.
I have repeatedly. Variety is the spice of life
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #26
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, Megan Fox is ugly.
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #27
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bolar being single I would have thought a guy like u would have like 5 girlfriends
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #28
country flag Byrd

Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond reputeByrd has a reputation beyond repute

Not all men cheat, but the temptation is there, only being tested by how strong the individuals relationship is with their partner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhaych View Post
Nadal is more conservative than Margaret Thatcher.
^^QFT

"I asked a bloke in the front row if he liked the serve-and-volley stuff," said Rafter. "He said he did but asked if he was going to get to see any rallies. 'Not today, mate,' I told him."-Pat Rafter silencing the Nadull fanboys
Byrd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
Bolar being single I would have thought a guy like u would have like 5 girlfriends
Nah been single for what, 5 months now I think. I'm not bothered. I'm just not attracted to any of the women I know. Plus most are taken anyway and I couldn't be stuffed going out and deliberately trying to meet chicks. I will wait for it to come naturally at the time being.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by safin-rules-no.1 View Post
I have repeatedly. Variety is the spice of life
If I knew the girl was cheating on me and I had facts and proof that it was the case, then I MAY get revenge and cheat with a girl much better looking, videotape it and then send it to her and say that it happened just after we got together. And hopefully, just hopefully she only recently just started cheating on me and she will feel bad for doing it.

But nah, I'm way too nice. I feel bad if I make someone feel like crap. Just the way I am.

So no, I would NEVER, EVER cheat and even if she was cheating on me, I highly doubt I would be able to do it. I would just break up with her and tell her never to contact me again.