ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Cancel Christmas Because It's Kate's Birthday!!!!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-03-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Cancel Christmas Because It's Kate's Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Kate!!!!

Since it's a really really important day in the cloud of Hoops and Yoyo, I thought about throwing a huge party in the sky! Only the greatest people get to celebrate their bday like that, right?!

First step was to talk to my dear friend Bobby P and ask for his opinion. Let me tell you: Bobby P very good person! He found the idea very good and helped me to invite everyone and get everything necessary for it to be a hell of a night!

PS: don't worry! I asked him to shower and to put nice clothes on.

I couldn't forget to call Chace to come and say Happy Bday! He was so excited he got here hours before the party!

Your dear John got up early and found his best clothes to get to visit the awesome cloud and sing Slow Dancing in a Burning Room for you

Come on, doesn't he look HOT?!

Muscles heard about your bday and asked me if you'd be pleased to see him around. I told him he's your hero and you'd be in tears of joy as soon as you got to see him. He also asked me to tell you he canceled Christmas because it means nothing compared to your birthday
WHAT A HERO

He also made sure to bake us the most amazing cake of all time!!!!!!

Your husband Mikey is also really excited to be here, he says it's the best party he's ever been part of.

He bought your favorite drink and your favorite chocolate too!

Your Hoops hopes you have a hoopsolutely hoopsically amazing bday
AND SAVE SOME CAKE FOR ME!!!!!!

Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
country flag renee_chin

renee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond reputerenee_chin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Cancel Christmas Because It's Kate's Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Kate!!!

Here's a few more pretty people who wants to join in the celebration of your birthday. We can't not invite these 2, can we?

Aww, look at that smile!

And of course, to provide the night's entertainment, we have the awesome peeps from Glee!

Never forget

And last but not least, we have our favourite special FRIENDS joining us. Just for you

I know you've been studying hard. And you're missing the Christmas markets.
But then, it's your birthday, so the Christmas markets can COME TO YOU!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KATE!
HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTABULOUS TIME!!!

renee_chin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #3
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ATTENTION PLEASE!!! Cancel Christmas Because It's Kate's Birthday!!!!!!!

Don't Worry, the Party is not over yet!!!!

First, there's no point in having cake without ice cream GELATO

You can take your pick of where we have the party....

OR

I hope it's OK that I brought my newest hubby (I know you like him too)

The party wouldn't be complete without your two favorite couples!

I know this is one of your birthday wishes so I hope it comes true!

HAVE A SUPER FANTASTIC BEYOND
AWESOME BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

awwwwwwwwwww thank you so much! it will be a hell of a party!!!

Re, thanks for consulting your dear friend Bobby, so that was the secret he's been hiding from me in the last days of course he's a very good person i hope this time Chace was useful, too MY dear friend Johnny looks great and even the mention of SDIABR makes me
OMG MY HERO! HOW NICE OF HIM! I JUST HOPE HE WINS THE GOLDEN SLAM NEXT YEAR(who cares if he has to play on ice, he'll still win Vancouver!)and such an epic cake *crying tears of joy* also very nice of Mikey to bring me Martini and Lindt

Renée, thanks for inviting NY's hottest cops and the cast of Glee and for getting together the cast of my fav show ever also thank you very much for bringing my beloved christmas market here for me, it's awesome

Debs, big thanks for the always great gelato and OMG I WANNA PARTY THERE! I LOVE/MISS THOSE PLACES SO MUCH!of course you SHOULD bring our dear Shu! not only is he your hubby and all the hubbies are invited but he has to be there to lead the Glee kids my two fav couples Chair and the Duckies and of course thanks for the SNOW White Christmas

thank you again guys, you are beyond awesome and beyond amazing! love you all

besides them rooting for: Bob Bryan; Mike Bryan; MarTy Fish
Kate87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #5
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday Kate Hope you are having an awesome day.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #6
country flag Kate87

Kate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond reputeKate87 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!!!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #7
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Kate! Hope you had a lovely day

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #8
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Kate, that must have been one awesome party
Happy Birthday, hope you had a wonderful day

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
country flag Kate87

Thanks again! Yep, I had a pretty good day!