Soderking Interviews, News & Articles Thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #106
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Interviews, News & Articles Thread

SO amazingly happy that Robin is coming to brisbane!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2010, 03:23 PM   #107
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaKz View Post
So Seems like we can start looking forward for 2011. Brisbane! From AussieOpen official twitter:

Also Kooyong exhibition's organizers are in negotiations with Robin for their event, so...

Jan. 03-10 - Brisbane international
Jan. 12-14 - Kooyong (maybe)
Jan. 17-31 - Australian Open.
Robin will not play exhibitions before AO.

http://www.eurosport.se/tennis/soder...61/story.shtml
AgnRus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:16 PM   #108
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnRus View Post
Robin will not play exhibitions before AO.

http://www.eurosport.se/tennis/soder...61/story.shtml
that's so brilliant.The beginning of 2010 was absolutely terrible...although defeated Roger on kooyong exhibition...
Old 10-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #109
country flag AgnRus

AgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond reputeAgnRus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzhewyq View Post
that's so brilliant.The beginning of 2010 was absolutely terrible...although defeated Roger on kooyong exhibition...
maibe in Abu Dhabi?
Old 10-21-2010, 10:23 AM   #110
country flag sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond reputesunzhewyq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maibe in Abu Dhabi?
i had made a mistake...robin defeated roger in Abu Dhabi in 2010.....

it looks reasonable for robin to take part in this match....anyway,only if he can have a good result in AO.....

BTW T.berdych have failed to the third round of Stockholm Open...is this a good news to robin?
Old 10-21-2010, 02:37 PM   #111
country flag AgnRus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzhewyq View Post
i had made a mistake...robin defeated roger in Abu Dhabi in 2010.....

it looks reasonable for robin to take part in this match....anyway,only if he can have a good result in AO.....

BTW T.berdych have failed to the third round of Stockholm Open...is this a good news to robin?
I do not think so. There are many other strong players, so ... Robin need to play well in every game if he wants to win.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:27 PM   #112
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
I do not think so. There are many other strong players, so ... Robin need to play well in every game if he wants to win.
yes,i know this.....but robin leads the H2H with other players...
Old 10-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #113
country flag AgnRus

Soderling Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals

Robin Soderling has qualified for the 2010 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. Soderling, who reached the semi-finals of the season finale in London last year, becomes the fifth singles player to qualify for this year’s event - to be played at The O2 21-28 November. The Swede joins a blockbuster line-up comprised of Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray.

Soderling, who fell in the quarter-finals of this week's If Stockholm Open, is guaranteed to finish among the world's top eight following today's release of draws at next week's ATP World Tour 250 tournaments in Vienna, St. Petersburg and Montpellier.

“I’ve always dreamed about playing at the World Tour Finals. I had some really good memories from last year. Hopefully I can take that experience and do even better this time. There are only eight players and you play against the world’s best so every match you play could be like a Grand Slam final. I will have to be ready from the first match,” said Soderling.

The Swede has enjoyed the best season of his career to date, capturing the ATP World Tour 500 event in Rotterdam, as well as reaching the final at Roland Garros for a second consecutive year. He also reached the quarter-finals at Wimbledon and the US Open and currently lies at a career high No.5 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings.

Soderling’s qualification also means his self-portrait, created using paint-covered tennis balls, will be displayed as part of the ‘Art of Tennis’ exhibition at La Galleria Pall Mall in London from 8-18 November. Only the world’s top eight players who qualify to compete in the season finale will have their original works of art exhibited in London and auctioned online for charity through: barclaysatpworldtourfinals.com/ArtofTennis.

http://www.barclaysatpworldtourfinal...or-Finals.aspx
Old 10-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #114
country flag Yolkina

Yolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond reputeYolkina has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-01-2010, 04:00 PM   #115
country flag AgnRus

Big names announced for Tennis World Champs

World number one Rafael Nadal will return to Abu Dhabi for the Mubadala World Tennis Championship, Flash has announced.

Alongside world number two Roger Federer, Robin Soderling, Tomas Berdych, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Marcos Baghdatis will join Nadal at the event, set to take place from December 30 2010 to January 1 2011.

The recently upgraded Abu Dhabi International Tennis Complex and Zayed Sports City will play host to the tournament, which for many players, marks the start to their season.

Reigning champ and and world number one Rafael Nadal said; “Abu Dhabi is a very special place to me. I’ve enjoyed the best season of my career so far and it all started with a victory in Abu Dhabi, so it holds great memories. The early season momentum gained in Abu Dhabi is good preparation for the Australian Open.”

The twenty-four year old Spaniard followed up his season opening win in Abu Dhabi writing his name into the record books, by becoming just the seventh player in history and the youngest player in the Open Era, to complete the Career Grand-Slam. Eager to return, Nadal added; “Everything about Abu Dhabi and the tournament from the weather, facilities and the atmosphere in the stadium, make it the ideal place to start my season. Having seen the strength of the field, I look forward to returning to defend my title in a fantastic city that loves tennis and is emerging as one of the world’s great sporting destinations.”

Tickets for the 3-day event are available now.

http://www.digitalproductionme.com/a...-world-champs/
----------------------------

what the hell, Robin? again exos?
Old 11-01-2010, 04:26 PM   #116
country flag sunzhewyq

Abu DHabi is absolutely a hell........

who can tell me how robin thinks about?another victory aganist Roger or Nadal?
Old 11-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #117
country flag henke007

henke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond reputehenke007 has a reputation beyond repute

He probably gets a million bucks just to play!!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 PM   #118
country flag swedes_rule

swedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond reputeswedes_rule has a reputation beyond repute

i think thats just stupid... playing abu and then going straight to brisbane the same week? its asking for trouble!!
this year after he lost 1st round AO, i asked magnus if they'd consider coming back to brisbane to try again and he said "we have to try something different, what we're doing now isnt working"

well im sorry magnus, but you lied! this isnt something different!! forget the money and concentrate on AO!
Old 11-02-2010, 02:51 AM   #119
country flag sunzhewyq

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedes_rule View Post
i think thats just stupid... playing abu and then going straight to brisbane the same week? its asking for trouble!!
this year after he lost 1st round AO, i asked magnus if they'd consider coming back to brisbane to try again and he said "we have to try something different, what we're doing now isnt working"

well im sorry magnus, but you lied! this isnt something different!! forget the money and concentrate on AO!
Magnus.....

BTW,where can you ask the question to him?on his blog or are you a journalist?
Old 11-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #120
country flag sunzhewyq

there is a vote for the favorite ATP player in 2010.Let us vote for robin.

here is the link:http://www.atpworldtour.com/Fans/Fan...te-Voting.aspx